In this Discussion

The Official Cillian Murphy Squee Thread

1235»

Comments

• I noticed the Damian thing. yay imdb.com!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 7 2006, 03:53 PM)
    Yeah, I can't wait for Sunshine to come out. *does Danny Boyle and Alex Garland are awesome dance*

Also, in Cillian's new movie, The Wind That Shakes The Barley, he plays a character named Damian. blink.gif Fancy that.

Wait, is that the movie about the devil?

I also feel bad because I haven't seen BOP yet, but you can't hate me Katy, because you haven't seen Truth In Music.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 11 2006, 06:30 PM)
    Wait, is that the movie about the devil?

I also feel bad because I haven't seen BOP yet, but you can't hate me Katy, because you haven't seen Truth In Music.

Ummmm. I really don't know what it's about, haha. All I know is that Dami e n!Cillian wears cabbie hats a lot. (It's "Damian" with an "e," silly boards, stop correcting my spelling...)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 11 2006, 06:57 PM)
    Ummmm. I really don't know what it's about, haha. All I know is that Dami e n!Cillian wears cabbie hats a lot. (It's "Damian" with an "e," silly boards, stop correcting my spelling...)

OMG, I didn't know it did that!

Damian Damian

It also capitolizes it, WEIRD.
  • Umm, so my friend and fellow Cillian fan has informed me that Cillian will be filming a movie in NYC starting 10 July.

Can I just say that I will be visiting the city a lot come July....for, um, fun......*looks innocent*....biggrin.gif
  • Don't forget a camera, because NYC is good for "sight-seeing".
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jun 20 2006, 05:37 PM)
    Don't forget a camera, because NYC is good for "sight-seeing".

Oh, believe me, I will be taking pictures of the "sights to see." wink.gif