In this Discussion

The Official Cillian Murphy Squee Thread

Comments

• Wow, Cillian really does have good taste in music. What mag is that? Blender?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 8 2006, 08:51 PM)
    Wow, Cillian really does have good taste in music. What mag is that? Blender?

Yup..I love Blender..oh and do you know if Breakfast on Pluto is available to rent yet? I really want to see it now..I need to watch all Cillian movies that are out there.
  • April 18th. Which issue is that?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 8 2006, 08:57 PM)
    April 18th. Which issue is that?
    oh..I thought soo..but I sometimes don't remember these posts.. I should have just looked...August 2005 with Family Guy on the cover.
  • Poop, I don't have that issue anymore. sad.gif
  • image Pretty blue eyes..
  • Dude, I kind of just realized Damian has blue eyes. Yep, it's sad that it's taken me this long.
  • I was under the impression Damians eyes were green lol...
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 9 2006, 05:54 PM)
    I was under the impression Damians eyes were green lol...

Yeah, I think they're greenish.

But Cillian Murphy has the most gorgeous blue eyes in the world.
  • Umm, in the picture you showed me at the airport, his eyes are def blue, katy.
  • LOL seriously there used to be some fan page and blah blah and it said his eyes were green. I used to have a photo where it was so obvious.... hmmmm
  • Katy and I have concluded that his eyes change colors from green to blue. We looked at some pictures and noticed that his eyes are green...and also blue sometimes. This happens to me, too, and I have green eyes.
  • my eyes change colour too biggrin.gif theyre either blue/grey/green haha!!! YAY!!!! \*randomness*
  • So I guess people with green eyes have color changing eyes. That kind of makes sense since having green eyes is a genetic mutation.
  • THIS IS THE CILLIAN MURPHY SQUEE THREAD! GO SQUEE ABOUT DAMIAN BACK AT THE OTHER THREADS! (I already confuse the two men as it is!!!)

( biggrin.gif )
  • Mmmm, best Cillian movie, or I guess movie he's hottest in? I like him bed so I'd say Red Eye or Batman Begins.
  • Best Overall = Breakfast on Pluto
    Best for the Sheer Hotness = Batman Begins. I'm a sucker for skinny boys with glasses. Especially skinny boys with cheekbones, dark hair, blue eyes, and glasses.
  • I like him when he plays someone creepy, it's kind of a turn-on I guess, you know, they could potentially hurt you and pin you against a wall and.....

Sorry, what was I saying?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 9 2006, 11:50 PM)
    I like him when he plays someone creepy, it's kind of a turn-on I guess, you know, they could potentially hurt you and pin you against a wall and.....

Sorry, what was I saying?

Mmm, like this?:

^^Rachel McAdams = LUCKIEST woman alive right there.
  • Am I weird for liking bad guys? There's something so appealing about being bad. Man, maybe if the movie takes off I'll someday be in a movie with Cillian ohmy.gif