In this Discussion

The Official Cillian Murphy Squee Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 9 2006, 11:58 PM)
    Am I weird for liking bad guys? There's something so appealing about being bad. Man, maybe if the movie takes off I'll someday be in a movie with Cillian ohmy.gif

Oh, man! Isn't that a crazy thing to think about? I don't think I could do it, I'd be a total nervous wreck, and I'd be horrrrible on-screen. Then I'd have to die of embarassment.
  • What if I get to see him naked IN REAL LIFE???? Man, what about a sex scene? I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing. I laugh when I'm uncomfortable, like when people die. I seriously don't know why I do it.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 10 2006, 12:07 AM)
    I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing. I laugh when I'm uncomfortable, like when people die.

laugh.gif Sorry, I just thought that how you put that, "like, when people die" bit was hilarious.

If I had a sex scene with him, dude...I'd fall over. It would be so anti-climactic. (Okay, get yo' head outta' the gutter, you know what I mean...)
  • Had you not said anything, I wouldn't have had my mind in the gutter, but now that you've said it: anti-climactic ((snigger))

Katy, sign on, I would like to talk since you are obviously done with your French paper.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 10 2006, 12:11 AM)
    Had you not said anything, I wouldn't have had my mind in the gutter, but now that you've said it: anti-climactic ((snigger))

Katy, sign on, I would like to talk since you are obviously done with your French paper.

I am NOT obviously done with my French paper. I actually have a whole 'nother section to write. Which I should be working on right now. But I'm not. As I'm sitting here writing this. In fact, I should go dry my hair and finish this paper so I don't go to be at 3 am.

Edit: I just reposted a pic, haha....
  • What pic? Where?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 10 2006, 12:21 AM)
    What pic? Where?

I reposted the pic of him in the blue shirt from the first page of the thread, because it's so yummy, but then I realised that I'd already posted it, so I took it down.
  • You didn't have to do that, it's your board, you can do whatever you want.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 9 2006, 10:42 PM)
    Best Overall = Breakfast on Pluto
    Best for the Sheer Hotness = Batman Begins. I'm a sucker for skinny boys with glasses. Especially skinny boys with cheekbones, dark hair, blue eyes, and glasses.

Absolutely true. He was gorgeous in that movie. Scenes that had both him and Christian Bale in them drove me crazy cause I couldn't choose who to stare at (cause seriously, Bale looked HOT in that movie with all those muscles...mmmm...)

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 9 2006, 10:50 PM)
    I like him when he plays someone creepy, it's kind of a turn-on I guess, you know, they could potentially hurt you and pin you against a wall and.....

Sorry, what was I saying?

You kept that nicely PG. haha. And I completely agree--I definitely love a bad boy.
  • But Cillian was pretty good as that really cute sweet guy in Girl With The Pearl Earing, so maybe my theory is lost.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 10 2006, 01:53 AM)
    But Cillian was pretty good as that really cute sweet guy in Girl With The Pearl Earing, so maybe my theory is lost.

Also, he has a funny hat in that movie. And a bad wig. :

Some girls get all the luck...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 9 2006, 10:50 PM)
    I like him when he plays someone creepy, it's kind of a turn-on I guess, you know, they could potentially hurt you and pin you against a wall and.....

Sorry, what was I saying?

Creepy men are turn ons..yeah I'm a weirdo too..I'm actually watching Red Eye right now..hehe "Thanks for the quickie"(my favorite quote)..I think I'm probably gonna wind up falling in love with a murder and not even no he's one until I find heads in his fridge...Bad boys are always the hottest..like in American Psycho Christian Bale was so hot..but really creapy..I like him better as Batman though...he should leave the psycho parts for Cillian.
  • Oh such grace, oh such beauty....

• I love this thread. i've been in love with cillian since disco pigs. plus breakfast on pluto is my favorite book of all time and when i heard he was going to star in it i almost died. then of course finding it in a theatre in MI was a bit hard but it played in ann arbor so i was very happy to get to see it. i can't wait to own it on the 18th.

i just bought 28 days later the other day for 5 bucks. that made me very happy.
  • haha. you can see a hint of penis in that film.... (thats the second time I've used that phrase on the boards today hahaha)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 12 2006, 11:17 AM)
    haha. you can see a hint of penis in that film.... (thats the second time I've used that phrase on the boards today hahaha)

You're on a roll here.

I really liked Disco Pigs, but it confused me a LOT. He's more psycho in that movie than in Red Eye and Batman Begins, and that's saying a bunch.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 12 2006, 11:17 AM)
    haha. you can see a hint of penis in that film.... (thats the second time I've used that phrase on the boards today hahaha)

Am I the only one that put it on pause at that part just to, uh, make sure it was really there?
  • EEEEEE! BoP comes out on DVD in two days!!! *excited!*

Except I have no more dollars to spend on it, since I just bought more records today. *sad* It's a good thing I have it saved on my laptop.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 15 2006, 10:29 PM)
    EEEEEE! BoP comes out on DVD in two days!!! *excited!*

Except I have no more dollars to spend on it, since I just bought more records today. *sad* It's a good thing I have it saved on my laptop.

Did Kikky tell you the story of her going to Blockbuster to try and find BOP even though she knew it wasn't there? She was like, "I don't know, they could have gotten it early!"
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 10:33 PM)
    Did Kikky tell you the story of her going to Blockbuster to try and find BOP even though she knew it wasn't there? She was like, "I don't know, they could have gotten it early!"

Haha, no! That's tragic!