In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• QUOTE (Angela87 @ Dec 2 2006, 03:18 PM)
    Where can I pick me up a box of those? It sounds scrumptious!

Well If I ever own my own cereal company and the chance comes up to produce a line of OK Go's , you'll be the first to recieve a box. wink.gif

QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 2 2006, 06:39 PM)
    *laughs* I LOVE how you have a quote from the supposed 'Dr. Craig Manning.'

Craig will never become his father! smile.gif He's a rockstar. And he needs to come back.

True but he is violent, although being bipolar hasn't helped that. And he will come back, in January when season 6 resumes.

And thanks for all the rest of the comments, my teacher was very "meh" about it but I knew fans like myself would like it.
  • QUOTE (Para Para @ Dec 5 2006, 07:00 PM)
    True but he is violent, although being bipolar hasn't helped that. And he will come back, in January when season 6 resumes.

Oh, I meant the fact that his father was a doctor. Craig is definitely not cut out for that line of work, especially with his "medical condition."

Not sure if I'm looking forward to the new season. It's gotten so garbled with new characters and shoddy plot lines. And someone is supposed to die!

But, we probably shouldn't clutter up the forum with talks of Degrassi. *laughs* You should message me if you ever want to discuss it further - I don't have enough friends that like the same things I do (OK Go included).

My fan art being displayed to the crowd by The Kulash himself.
  • I've been working on some drawings that I was hoping to give to the boys at the next concert, just for kicks, and I had tons of fun with the Andy pic, as you can pry tell. I had a sudden inspiration. It sorta reminds me of Fabio mixed with a super hero, with the hair flowing, laugh.gif I know the drawings really don't look like them, but I was just having some fun. They are 6.5-8" tall and about 3" wide, with the construction paper, just to give you an idea. Not too big, but not so small that they make me mad when the pen bleeds
    So here is the wonderful Andy-

And then handsome Damian (you may have seen the starts of my comic at the JC. Same pose and all. I liked that pose, so I redrew it larger. I like it much better than the smaller one, and the colors are much more acurate, I feel)-

Funky Mr. Nordwind-

And then there is Dan... He never looks right, and I can't figure out what position to put him in! I've run out of ideas :-x He was the second one I started drawing, but I still couldn't think of anything that fit him then. So here's what I've got for him (don't mind the arms, they are all totally messed up tongue.gif )
    and what I want from you guys today is a decision I need you to help me make. I have 4 different ones you can choose from (and if you've got any cool poses you can think of, try to describe them please. I'm totally open!)
    So there is that first one, just fix up those arms, or here is 1B; same legs as 1A, just different arms-
    2-
    and 3-

Please! I need your help!
  • Those are really cute! I love how you had Damian's shirt untucked. Very nice attention to details.

I like #3 or #1B.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 20 2006, 04:37 PM)
    Those are really cute! I love how you had Damian's shirt untucked. Very nice attention to details.

I like #3 or #1B.

Thank you, and your vote is noted. #3 is nice cuz it's fairly different than the rest of the band.
  • You should make those adorable pics into paper dolls.
  • I had a few mins to myself so I did this with a screen shot from oneof the videos. Might make a cute Avatar too.

• QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Dec 21 2006, 06:43 PM)

THAT"S AWESOME
  • I tried my best to do a cover of Oh Lately It's So Quiet. I don't know if it's considered art, but it came from my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcCSqN8Lbg0
  • That was pretty, Angela. smile.gif
  • My attempt at M&M OK Go. Oh, and I gave them special names:

Andy = Lord Cutie Patootie @cute.com
    Damian = Uber Yummers Like You Wouldn't Believe
    Dan = The Amazing Earthmuffin a la Mode
    Tim = King T-bone Kung Fu Master

• MENTAL EPIPHANY!!! Now i know what to draw for my ink drawing project....
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 10 2007, 02:13 PM)
    My attempt at M&M OK Go. Oh, and I gave them special names:

Andy = Lord Cutie Patootie @cute.com
    Damian = Uber Yummers Like You Wouldn't Believe
    Dan = The Amazing Earthmuffin a la Mode
    Tim = King T-bone Kung Fu Master

That is the cutest thing ever!!
  • Makes you not want to eat M&Ms ever again, lick yes but not eat lol.

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 10 2007, 12:46 PM)
    That is the cutest thing ever!!
  • How did you capture Damian's smile so perfectly? That is exactly what he would look like if he was an M&M!
  • I must say I love your work Kikky! I especially love evil Andy!

Here's my attempt at art work. Enjoy!

If you're wondering that's Tim and Damian in the picture.
  • I'm not very good at art, but I thought I'd give it a shot... unsure.gif
  • My signature is my greatest work of fan art.
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Mar 2 2007, 03:02 AM)
    My signature is my greatest work of fan art.

It is quite amazing!