In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• That is really awesome for just Paint. MAJOR KUDOS.
  • wow those stencil shirts are AMAZING. they make my stenciled shirts look like child's play.
  • Dude, when I do in paint, I write my name with the spray paint tool and then use that cut out tool and move the pieces around to get some abstract art.

My mind is blown right now.
  • This one's Dan:

• That's scary, his eyes follow me everywhere.
  • Hahahaha, they do, and I really did just take a minute to walk around the room while looking at his eyes.
  • I've been having that problem recently with the numerous OK Go pictures on my wall. They kind of creep me out when I'm getting dressed in the morning, so I've resorted to hiding behind a door.

I know it's silly, but their eyes are prying!
  • I finally finished Tim:

• This makes tim look so young!
  • This is seriously making me laugh so hard I'm crying 1. because the pictures are awesome! and 2. I was about to get up and walk around and then i read your next post and just started busting a gut. Alright so mine isn't quite so visual as everyone elses, plus its kinda secret, so here is the first ever OK Go Dr. Seuss book. I'm doing the pictures now by hand, but I will post the words. Oh and the numbers are page numbers.

1. 4 men, one band, one tim, one dan, one rusty and one damian.
    2. One morning at a meeting of the band, “we must make a video” said Damian.
    3. we should dance said rusty can and we should prance said tim nordwind and wear red pants! said damian.
    4. I will not dance nor will I prance of course I won’t wear red pants! said Dan I am.
    5. But how will we get so many fans if we do not dance or wear red pants said tim nordwind. By music of course said Dan I am.
    6. but look at nysnc and their ability to dance and how many damn fans they got said rusty can. If we do dance and we do prance our fans will love us as we love then. Now where to do this dance? said Damian.
    7. We could do it on a plane, we could do it on a train,
    8. we could do it in a boat, we could do it in a moat,
    9. we could do it in a tree we could do it with a key
    10. we could do it in a car we could do it near and far.
    11. Please Dan I am can we just dance? said tim nordwind and rusty can and last but not least damian.
    12. we won’t do it on a plane! we won’t do it on a train.
    13. we won’t do it in a boat we won’t do it in a moat
    14. we won’t do it in a tree nor will we do it with a key
    15. we won’t do it in a car we won’t do it near or far.
    16. we will do it here of course we will do it behind my house! said Dan I am to rusty can and damian and tim nordwind. But never will I wear red pants said Dan I am.
    17. Well then perhaps suit and ties could be our disguise said rusty can.
    18. So they danced and Tim pranced behind the house of Dan I Am.
    19. And when they loaded it to their computer fan girls round the world thought they couldn’t be cuter.
    20. And now the fans of this great band are recreating the million ways dance all over the land.
    21. They have done it on a plane, they have done it on a train
    22. they have done it in a boat they have done it in a moat
    23. they have done it in a tree they have done it with a key
    24. they have done it in a car they have done it near and far.
    25. But only those four men of course have done it behind their house.
    26. Some wear suits and some wear ties some wear masks to be in disguise
    27. but only Damian wears those pants only Damian can pull off red pants.
  • Rusty Can... **snicker snicker**
  • 1. the paint pictures are amaaazing. i too am in awe of your abilities. it'd be cool if you did more on artpad.art.com

2. aww...a Dr. Seuss OK Go book! i think i remember reading that there was one in the works. it's such an awesome idea. haha and "rusty can"... tongue.gif gluck with writing that!
  • as in rusty can do it! and Damian is pronounced Dame e ann so it rhymes with Dan I am
  • So I know the artwork is already in another thread, but clicking on "Damian is hot" repeatedly doesn't appeal to me. So I'm throwing them on here.

Damian eating a roach broach.

Early idea for a short comic loosely based on Damian's cat and ARoss looking for world domination:
  • I realized i haven't touched my precious tablet for a long time, and what is a better reason to use it than to make some fan art?

i'm not too pleased with that, the hair is too dark and the nose is weird.
    but I guess it's good enough.
    based on Damian's mug shot..
    http://img2.tapuz.co.il/forums/1_88903909.swf
  • hee!

I like this.

all of this.

the Dr. Seuss book is amazing, haha. I can't wait to see the pictures.

And Kikky, your comic for Andy's world domination almost made me laugh out loud. You should really write more episodes for our amusement.

oh, and I really like all the real drawings, too.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 9 2006, 04:05 PM)
    And Kikky, your comic for Andy's world domination almost made me laugh out loud. You should really write more episodes for our amusement.

oh, and I really like all the real drawings, too.

It's been in the works for half a year, but I'm actually working on a webcomic based on the boys.. laugh.gif
    I need to get a new tablet first though.

Which leads me to...

QUOTE (greeneye @ Nov 9 2006, 03:14 PM)
    I realized i haven't touched my precious tablet for a long time, and what is a better reason to use it than to make some fan art?

i'm not too pleased with that, the hair is too dark and the nose is weird.
    but I guess it's good enough.
    based on Damian's mug shot..
    http://img2.tapuz.co.il/forums/1_88903909.swf

haha, I like!

What kind of tablet do you have and are you happy with it?
    And I take it you drew that in flash, or a similar program?
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 9 2006, 08:46 PM)
    haha, I like!

What kind of tablet do you have and are you happy with it?
    And I take it you drew that in flash, or a similar program?

thanks!
    I'm have the Intuos3 by wacom, a big one, I don't remember what size it is, i'm guessing it's 9x12 inch and i'm extremely happy with it!
    I love it so much! I can sit for hours and just doodle and sketch. so much fun. i'm so glad my parents baught it for me for my 16th birthday.
    and yes, it is flash.
  • Oooh, I was looking into getting an Intuos. Have you found anything you don't like about it so far?
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 9 2006, 01:12 PM)
    Oooh, I was looking into getting an Intuos. Have you found anything you don't like about it so far?

Intuos tablets are fantastic. I've been using them for about six years and there are no complaints at all. Very professional and very easy to use.