In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 06:34 PM)
    Lol. You would be able to find me in the mass mess of fangirls. I would be the coolest person there. (Besides you of course)

Aww, you're sweet. When we're at the Marquee Theater, we bring down the house!
    Oh, and there is no end to your creativity, I must say. I be quite jealous.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 06:42 PM)
    Aww, you're sweet. When we're at the Marquee Theater, we bring down the house!
    Oh, and there is no end to your creativity, I must say. I be quite jealous.

Yes there is an end. Today in math I couldnt think of a rhyme to save my life. I was disapointed in myself.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 06:48 PM)
    Yes there is an end. Today in math I couldnt think of a rhyme to save my life. I was disapointed in myself.

But math is the path to a life full of stife.
    Math is like a knife.
    Math can cut my brain in half.
    I'd like to hit math with my evil staff
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 09:52 PM)
    But math is the path to a life full of stife.
    Math is like a knife.
    Math can cut my brain in half.
    I'd like to hit math with my evil staff

Since you're apparently good at that...any ideas for a rhyme about why "Neon is the coolest element on the periodic table"?
  • neon, neon it's so stable
    that's why it's the coolest in the periodic table! (err...even though there are like 5 other elements that are noble config. too. owell)

haha this is WAAY more fun than sitting down and writing my humanities paper.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 3 2006, 06:58 PM)
    Since you're apparently good at that...any ideas for a rhyme about why "Neon is the coolest element on the periodic table"?

Neon is just the best
    it's nice cause it's odor and colorless.
    You should know by now,
    but i'll still tell you how neon's inert
    This lovely gas will prevent you from gettng hurt
    because neon is used in electric lights.
    Without it, Las Vegas would not be much of a sight.
    So 3 cheers for the gas that we don't pass.
    We love you neon,
    YOU KICK ASS!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 07:06 PM)
    Neon is just the best
    it's nice cause it's odor and colorless.
    You should know by now,
    but i'll still tell you how neon's inert
    This lovely gas will prevent you from gettng hurt
    because neon is used in electric lights.
    Without it, Las Vegas would not be much of a sight.
    So 3 cheers for the gas that we don't pass.
    We love you neon!

YOU KICK ASS! (that should be the last line but you kick ass too Tempe)
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 07:13 PM)
    YOU KICK ASS! (that should be the last line but you kick ass too Tempe)

Lol, very good! I'm going to edit it right now.
  • Can you use "ass" in a poem you will most likelly turn in for a grade?
  • Haha, yeah, my teacher's totally cool. As soon as I saw the "slogan poem" part of the assignment, I knew you guys would be PERFECT for it. Thanks!!!
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 07:15 PM)
    Can you use "ass" in a poem you will most likelly turn in for a grade?

I guess you could alway change it to something more Barney the Dinosaur-ish. Such as: You're top class.

QUOTE (mixtape @ May 3 2006, 07:24 PM)
    Haha, yeah, my teacher's totally cool. As soon as I saw the "slogan poem" part of the assignment, I knew you guys would be PERFECT for it. Thanks!!!

Lol, glad we could help. Are you really going to use my lame poetry? Lol.
  • I totally am. And if my science teacher asks where I found my inspiration, I'll just tell him that only Timpe Dental Professionals have access to that information.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 3 2006, 07:33 PM)
    I totally am. And if my science teacher asks where I found my inspiration, I'll just tell him that only Timpe Dental Professionals have access to that information.

Lol!!! Ah, yes we do it all at Timpe Dental Professionals. Later we're gonna cap your teeth, cause our dentistry is top notch.

(P.S. I almost became a science teacher when I didn't know whether I'd get into dental school or not. But teachers give me hives, so I'd only end up giving myself hives.)
  • That would probably not be good. I think it's cool that my teacher lets me call him Leachy, though.
  • Ooo! Is he/she related to Robin Leach?! Can I get an autograph!?
  • Good point, maybe he is. His last name's Leach-Weiers.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 3 2006, 09:07 PM)
    Hmmm. RoRo and I have been talking for a while about coming up with a specifically Boardie t-shirt, and I was thinking of some ideas, and I think having "Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore" on the front with our Boardie names on the back would be good. Think about it- nobody but Boardies are going to understand the "Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore" thing, and then you can wear your shirt to concerts so other Boardies will see you and be like, "Oh, you're jedi_grrlie? I'm lightamatch4me! Awesome!" And it's just text, so anyone can make it, whether you stencil, screenprint, or do iron-on letters.

Just an idea though. I must confer with RoRo. Mayhap we should start the official let's decide on a Boardie shirt thread over the summer...

I agree with this. J o r g e the imaginary robot is too broad. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is so a board thing.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 3 2006, 10:59 PM)
    I agree with this. J o r g e the imaginary robot is too broad. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is so a board thing.

OK. It is settled. First I need a robot. Lol. Then I need some good letters for Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. Then you guys fight/bribe/blackmail me to be on the back... LOL. JK
  • Maybe use the robot from Backseat Kiss, it's pretty basic.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 17 2006, 02:47 AM)
    So, I know we all have made SOMETHING inspired or for OK Go, so here's the place to show it, whether it be T-Shirts, Drawings, Icons, Banners, or anything else (**cough** roach brooches **cough**).

T-Shirt I made for my friend's birthday.

Those are awesome! Clearly I'm a newbie to the boards, so can you explain the above quotation to me? Thanks!