In this Discussion

Mr. and Mrs. Damian Kulash--yep, it's true!

Comments

• God help me with Physics...please
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 1 2006, 07:03 AM)
    God help me with Physics...please

There's no such thing as physics.
  • pffft... thanks for the help god...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 1 2006, 07:07 AM)
    pffft... thanks for the help god...

Anytime
  • It was kind of weird signing on to the boards today seeing God being the last responder to Damian's Wedding. My first thought was, "Jeez, God must be pissed at me to follow me all the way to the boards."

So God, hoe goes it? Planning any apocolypses anytime soon?
  • ..did you just call God a hoe?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 1 2006, 09:41 AM)
    It was kind of weird signing on to the boards today seeing God being the last responder to Damian's Wedding. My first thought was, "Jeez, God must be pissed at me to follow me all the way to the boards."

So God, hoe goes it? Planning any apocolypses anytime soon?

I can't tell you that. It would spoil the SURPRISE.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 1 2006, 09:53 AM)
    ..did you just call God a hoe?

God considered that a typo but warns all to watch their mouths lest I smite them.
  • QUOTE (God @ Jul 31 2006, 07:07 PM)
    God considered that a typo but warns all to watch their mouths lest I smite them.

Oh my God (wow, that was the first time I've ever said that not in vain)! Can you forgive me? I'll do like 20 hail mary's, even though I'm not Catholic.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 1 2006, 12:27 PM)
    Oh my God (wow, that was the first time I've ever said that not in vain)! Can you forgive me? I'll do like 20 hail mary's, even though I'm not Catholic.

All God asks is for you to vote.

AND GOD WILL KNOW IF YOU DON'T 'CAUSE SHE'S LIKE SANTA CLAUS ONLY BETTER.
  • God is a she? Who knew?
  • QUOTE (God @ Jul 31 2006, 02:40 PM)
    Psha. Marriage does not equal lack of gayness, nor does it equal people no longer being convinced of gayness.

If that were true, people would have been convinced of Taylor Hansons heterosexuality since he got married four years ago and conceived three children, alas, fans are still convinced that he and the dude from Phantom Planet had a hot homosexual affair in 2001 and that his wife is just a cover.

which phantom planet guy?? dude i never heard of this rumour!
  • who is tylor hansons?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 31 2006, 10:16 PM)
    who is tylor hansons?

taylor hanson from that group the hanson.

what phantom planet guy?? i want to know, it better not be jason schwartzman, because he is my husband. the funny thing is he doesn't know yet. lol
  • It was just 'Hanson'.
  • I bet you it's the phantom planet dude that looks like my old boss. The one who did the American Eagle campaign with Mishca Barton a few years back.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 31 2006, 10:25 PM)
    I bet you it's the phantom planet dude that looks like my old boss. The one who did the American Eagle campaign with Mishca Barton a few years back.

alex greenwald? if its him...then meh? i never really fancied him i was in love with jason and jacques.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Aug 1 2006, 01:27 PM)
    alex greenwald? if its him...then meh? i never really fancied him i was in love with jason and jacques.

Yes, that one. Supposedly they were viewed entering empty rooms together and exiting looking very ruffled, amongst many of the rumours. It's a Hanson fan rumour and it's about five years old. Many believe Island Def Jam (Hansons former record label) forced Taylor to dump Alex and knock up his 18yo girlfriend while she was still in High School and marry her so they wouldn't lose what remained of their fans.