In this Discussion

Mr. and Mrs. Damian Kulash--yep, it's true!

Comments

• okay this is hilarious because before i became an Ok Go fan, so last year, the only reason i knew about ok go was in relation to Rufus Wainwright (i've been a rufus fan since i was 14) and there was a post on RWMB discussing if damian was gay and if rufus had hooked up with him, and then there was a video posted, which i think was the one where damian talks about recording the album, and I just decided from that video he was gay and hookedup with rufus, lol(everyone should hook up with rufus, seriously).

until months ago where i saw something where he was talking about his girlfriend.
  • Hahahaha Rufus totally did hit on him, too.
  • Maybe he's bi? I mean, I guess that could be true, I know a lot of bi people...

But geez, you meet damian and he seems SOOO straight.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 6 2006, 08:32 PM)
    Hahahaha Rufus totally did hit on him, too.

I thought it was Andy he hit on???
  • Well, when he thanked them during his set, he said that they have the cutest butts in show business.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 7 2006, 06:24 PM)
    Maybe he's bi? I mean, I guess that could be true, I know a lot of bi people...

But geez, you meet damian and he seems SOOO straight.

i don't really think it's true, like it was all speculation or whatever, just fun amongst rufus fans, kind of like who would be be cute with.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 7 2006, 07:05 PM)
    Well, when he thanked them during his set, he said that they have the cutest butts in show business.

He totally did that at the show I was at, hahaha. And Rusty's grandma was in the audience..... blink.gif
  • Psha. Marriage does not equal lack of gayness, nor does it equal people no longer being convinced of gayness.

If that were true, people would have been convinced of Taylor Hansons heterosexuality since he got married four years ago and conceived three children, alas, fans are still convinced that he and the dude from Phantom Planet had a hot homosexual affair in 2001 and that his wife is just a cover.
  • Hey Damian, what up? I'm a big fan...
  • QUOTE (God @ Jul 31 2006, 03:40 PM)
    Psha. Marriage does not equal lack of gayness, nor does it equal people no longer being convinced of gayness.

If that were true, people would have been convinced of Taylor Hansons heterosexuality since he got married four years ago and conceived three children, alas, fans are still convinced that he and the dude from Phantom Planet had a hot homosexual affair in 2001 and that his wife is just a cover.

I am SO glad you came over to these boards. I was really afraid you would start thinking the Juggling Club was all we had to offer..
  • God is on JC? then we aren't the blessed ones? this is news to me...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 1 2006, 05:44 AM)
    I am SO glad you came over to these boards. I was really afraid you would start thinking the Juggling Club was all we had to offer..

Well severe boredom has me scanning many places in my desperate search for interaction with people and so far JC has yet to cure me of aforementioned boredom.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 1 2006, 05:45 AM)
    God is on JC? then we aren't the blessed ones? this is news to me...

Bow down to your Lord lest I smite you in a fit of rage, yo.

Ooo. Replies are weird here. This will take some getting used too.
  • QUOTE (God @ Jul 31 2006, 04:01 PM)
    Bow down to your Lord lest I smite you in a fit of rage, yo.

hahahahha I got yo'd by god. very sweet.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 1 2006, 06:15 AM)
    hahahahha I got yo'd by god. very sweet.

God is grumpy at how slow this board is. Tell me it gets more lively at other times of the day. Please.
  • sorry god... this board is slow sometimes and extremly fast others... It all comes in waves... witch you should be able to predict.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 1 2006, 06:37 AM)
    sorry god... this board is slow sometimes and extremly fast others... It all comes in waves... witch you should be able to predict.

...Or control.

I command this board to not move fast as I am going to have a short nap and then go for a drive. The board can move fast upon my return.

Ta-da.
  • god drives when god could float or randomly appear? god you are a humble one...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 1 2006, 06:52 AM)
    god drives when god could float or randomly appear? god you are a humble one...

God REALLY likes her car. It's shiny and the colour is hotly debated. Is it Green? Is it Blue? WHO KNOWS. ONLY GOD.
  • I say its a greenish bluish hue.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 1 2006, 07:01 AM)
    I say its a greenish bluish hue.

Honda says it is "British Racing Green" but I don't see what's so British about a car that's help manual is in Japanese.

Good thing I can read all languages, being God and all.