In this Discussion

Mr. and Mrs. Damian Kulash--yep, it's true!

Comments

• Hahaha, that's funny. However, I know Taylor isn't gay as I have met his wife and children.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 1 2006, 02:40 PM)
    Hahaha, that's funny. However, I know Taylor isn't gay as I have met his wife and children.

Isn't his wife hot? I adore her.

But still, meeting them doesn't mean he isn't a closet case and she's his cover tongue.gif
  • Trust me, the way they acted with each other was definitely not fake.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 1 2006, 02:52 PM)
    Trust me, the way they acted with each other was definitely not fake.

lol you need to tell Hanson fans that. Some of them are still so totally in denial about his marriage. It's sad considering it happened so long ago. They sit around all day long dissecting everything they say or do and twist it to mean, "See, he's not really in love with her, it's all a facade he only married her 'cause she was pregnant".

Kinda sad because I do agree that they are great together.

And it amuses me how we've gone from talking about one wedding to another.
  • The fact that this thread has developed from conjecturing whether or not Damian is gay in spite of being married to whether or not Taylor Hanson is gay in spite of being married is freaking me out, as Hanson : me at 12 :: OK Go : me at 20.

blink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 03:50 AM)
    The fact that this thread has developed from conjecturing whether or not Damian is gay in spite of being married to whether or not Taylor Hanson is gay in spite of being married is freaking me out, as Hanson : me at 12 :: OK Go : me at 20.

blink.gif

lol everyone in the world got over Hanson but me. Am amused.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 1 2006, 01:54 PM)
    lol everyone in the world got over Hanson but me. Am amused.

I have to say, I was far more upset when I found out that Zac got married recently than when I was when Damian got married, because I only really liked Zac and Taylor, I never had a thing for Isaac. So that meant my dream of one day marrying a Hanson boy went out their window. (Well, they have a kid brother, but he's far too young.)
  • You speak the truth, Katy. That's why I became 10 again when I met them this past year when they came to my school. God, is there any hope for the rest of us now that the Hanson boys are all married off, well, besides the ugly one?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 2 2006, 12:54 PM)
    You speak the truth, Katy. That's why I became 10 again when I met them this past year when they came to my school. God, is there any hope for the rest of us now that the Hanson boys are all married off, well, besides the ugly one?

GODDAMNIT YOU GOT TO SEE THEM ON THEIR COLLEGE TOUR?!

You know Hanson actually forbade their fans from attending their college tour last year? Hanson treat their fans like shit.

Anyway, the "ugly one" is actually pretty hot these days. And he's engaged to the hottest of the three girls. Nikki Dufresne. Of course, ask Hanson themselves and they'll deny it but Hanson fans are uber detectives and we have her myspace amongst other sources. So we know that Ike is engaged, which is great for him because she is honestly the best girl out of the three.

Zacs wife is the Devil. No one likes her. Most fans have their fingers crossed that they'll divorce before she has the chance to be impregnated. She treats Zac and the fans like shit. The creepiest thing ever is that Zacs wife and Taylors wife met Hanson together and are best friends from High School ... I mean, shit, if that isn't a thirteen year old girls teenybopper fanfiction come to life I don't know what is.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 09:45 AM)
    I have to say, I was far more upset when I found out that Zac got married recently than when I was when Damian got married, because I only really liked Zac and Taylor, I never had a thing for Isaac. So that meant my dream of one day marrying a Hanson boy went out their window. (Well, they have a kid brother, but he's far too young.)

Their kid brother also drew the short straw in the gene pool. I don't understand how he's related to the rest of them because he is butt ugly. It's like, after 5 kids the Hanson parents ran out of good genes. But that can't be possible because the youngest kid is very pretty. Mackenzie (their kid brother) is just... damn. Unlucky.
  • the ugly one is engaged?! that will make my older sister quite depressed since back in '96 we attended one of their giant stadium concerts and she held up a sign that said, "FORGET SPICE. IKE UP YOUR LIFE!" Then he sprayed it with a watergun.

i have no idea what hanson is doing now, but you can ask me anything about their peak/awkward looking years and i will know it. i used to watch their Tulsa Tokyo video everyday and still remember it word for word. obviously i had a very productive childhood.

(and did anyone else ever notice isaac's lazy eye?)
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 3 2006, 07:40 AM)
    The creepiest thing ever is that Zacs wife and Taylors wife met Hanson together and are best friends from High School ... I mean, shit, if that isn't a thirteen year old girls teenybopper fanfiction come to life I don't know what is.

OMG. THAT IS LIKE ALL THOSE OLD HANSON FANFICS THAT PEOPLE USED TO WRITE.

That's creepy. blink.gif
  • ahahaha, i love you people. i haven't been to these boards in forever, and i never really posted much in the first place, but it was great to come back & see everyone talking about hanson. i still really enjoy their music, and my younger sister is absolutely obsessive about them. *shrugs* haha.
    my sister tells me that zac's wife was actually going out with isaac before she went out w/ zac. i find that wrong & unfair. haha, why did she get 2 of them?! lol tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Aug 4 2006, 07:51 AM)
    ahahaha, i love you people. i haven't been to these boards in forever, and i never really posted much in the first place, but it was great to come back & see everyone talking about hanson. i still really enjoy their music, and my younger sister is absolutely obsessive about them. *shrugs* haha.
    my sister tells me that zac's wife was actually going out with isaac before she went out w/ zac. i find that wrong & unfair. haha, why did she get 2 of them?! lol tongue.gif

That's true.

Zacs wife is a dirty whore. We hate her.

The unconfirmed story (that everyone believes because every thing they've ever said and done indicates that it is true - and because Hanson fans are creepy and we know everything there is to know about Hansons personal lives) is that when Natalie (Tays wife) and Kate (Zacs wife) met Hanson in 2000 Kate first went to Ike when Tay was interested in Natalie. This is natural because Isaac was older than Kate (3 years) and her only other option was to date Zac who is 2 years younger than her.

Anyway, then Isaac dumped Kate for Marit Larsen (the blonde chick out of that whiny Norwegian band M2M) and Kate was all like OMGWTFBBQ!!11ELEVENTYONE!!! and being the dirty creep that she is and wanting to fulfill her childhood dream of bagging herself a Hanson she tried to crack onto Tay. Tay shut her down on account of the fact he was boning her best friend at the time and so Kate had only one other solution: Date the fifteen year old.

Zac is incredibly delusional and completely and utterly pussy whipped which is why she gets away with not only being a bitch to the fans but a bitch to Zac (she tells him he's fat and is just basically an absolute cow). She has him wrapped around her little finger, which is understandable when a SEVENTEEN year old girl starts dating a FIFTEEN year old boy.

... Ahem.

So yeah. Hanson fans HATE Zacs wife. We heart Tays wife and Isaacs fiances but we HATE Zacs wife.
  • 17 and15 aren't such bad numbers.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 3 2006, 06:40 AM)
    GODDAMNIT YOU GOT TO SEE THEM ON THEIR COLLEGE TOUR?!

Zacs wife is the Devil. No one likes her. Most fans have their fingers crossed that they'll divorce before she has the chance to be impregnated. She treats Zac and the fans like shit. The creepiest thing ever is that Zacs wife and Taylors wife met Hanson together and are best friends from High School ... I mean, shit, if that isn't a thirteen year old girls teenybopper fanfiction come to life I don't know what is.

Yeah, I won second place in the trivia contest so I got free tickets to their show that night. Zac's wife was actually really nice to me, however, I didn't know it was her until after the fact. She was just kind of chilling the crowd and I said I liked her shoes. Then we just started chatting while we were waiting for the guys to come out. Then my friend told me the next day who I was talking to. Hmm, weird.

So, if they're best friends from high school, does that give the rest of us hope for all those hot dudes in bands? Hmm, a girl can dream.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 01:19 PM)
    Yeah, I won second place in the trivia contest so I got free tickets to their show that night. Zac's wife was actually really nice to me, however, I didn't know it was her until after the fact. She was just kind of chilling the crowd and I said I liked her shoes. Then we just started chatting while we were waiting for the guys to come out. Then my friend told me the next day who I was talking to. Hmm, weird.

So, if they're best friends from high school, does that give the rest of us hope for all those hot dudes in bands? Hmm, a girl can dream.

lol I guess if your dream is to marry a musician, sure. I've personally sworn them off. I'm done dating musicians.

And IDK I just think that no seventeen year old girl dates a fifteen year old guy without an agenda. It's creepy, what with the fact guys mature slower than girls, she'd have been dating someone considerably less mature than she was.

And it's nice that she was nice to you. It's an unusual story to here. Most people who have encountered her have been snubbed, mocked or insulted by her. Kinda bad customer service if you ask me happy.gif (She sold merch with their sister for years).
  • [quote name='God' date='Aug 4 2006, 12:05 PM' post='67579']
    lol I guess if your dream is to marry a musician, sure. I've personally sworn them off. I'm done dating musicians.

Hi God,
    Marrying musicians is fun, but I married a non-famous one!! That way, he still has a good paying day job to support my shoe habit, plays out a few times a month but is home a lot too.... but of course his dream would be to play to a huge crowd at a sold out show! Maybe one day....

So don't swear them all off...there's some good ones out there that aren't egomaniacs.

Penelope
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 4 2006, 08:05 AM)
    And IDK I just think that no seventeen year old girl dates a fifteen year old guy without an agenda. It's creepy, what with the fact guys mature slower than girls, she'd have been dating someone considerably less mature than she was.

I dated at 15 year old guy when I was 17....we were together for a long time, too. And I had no agenda. Then again, he wasn't at Hanson bro, so....
  • lol I have dated too many musicians. Half of them didn't have enough time for me and those that made time for me had to deal with crazy bandmates who were bitter about them spending time with me. I can't deal with the drama of any more musicians lol. The last time I dated a musician I ended up with a restraining order against the keyboard player in his band. So yes. No more musicans happy.gif
  • Penelope, does he write songs about you? That's my dream.