In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Mar 22 2007, 05:32 PM)
    I'm on a PC, and don't normally use PCs, so I'm not sure how I can copy the link and post the actual picture here, but there's a picture of that shirt in this thread on the JC:
    http://jugglingclub.okgo.net/jugglingclub/...sc&start=15

ohmy.gif that is the most awesome shirt i've seen.
    now i really want that shirt. laugh.gif
  • YKYOW you find out the Sterlings in your town are being replaced by Circle K's and get excited. Ha ha. Im like ah I want a Circle K even though I will never go there.
  • YKYOW You're sitting watching the police direct traffic, while HIGA plays in the background; and all of the sudden, the enthusiastic motioning and jiving of the police directing traffic looks almost as if those police are dancing to HIGA.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2007, 09:24 PM)
    YKYOW You're sitting watching the police direct traffic, while HIGA plays in the background; and all of the sudden, the enthusiastic motioning and jiving of the police directing traffic looks almost as if those police are dancing to HIGA.

Hahaha! I just imagined Andy doing his salute with a baton in his hand! LOL
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 02:29 AM)
    Hahaha! I just imagined Andy doing his salute with a baton in his hand! LOL

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • YKYOW: you're mom calls Paisley print "OK Go style"...
  • NICE! lol
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 23 2007, 10:58 PM)
    YKYOW: you're mom calls Paisley print "OK Go style"...

no way!?

thats amazing!
  • hahahah ya. I'm hardcore. obsessed that is. I have "ok go style" nikes too.
  • YKYOW you are on vacation in a place where there are about ten million Circle K's, and each time you pass one you look to see whether or not it has a bench. Upon finding no Circle K's blessed with a bench that you can take a picture of for your next sig pic at the boards, you decide make a little magic with photoshop as soon as you have the time.

YKYOW...well, when this happens:

I was watching She's the Man, which I'd never seen, with my cousins. A song came on which I thought sounded similar to Invincible. For the next ten minutes, I had a difficult time convincing myself that just because I thought of Invincible and thought it would be awesome if it just randomly appeared in some movie I didn't really care about didn't mean that it would. The next thing I knew, Invincible actually WAS in the movie! I was extremely excited and successfully scared my cousins by dancing and complaining that it was hard to sing along because of the way the song was mixed.

Two days later:

We were driving down some random street in Tempe, AZ, on the way to a spring training game (go Angels!!). A song came on that I thought sounded vaguely(sp?) like one of the songs Silversun Pickups played on that amazing night when I first saw OK Go live. "Wouldn't it be awesome if it turned out to be by them?" I thought to myself. I spent the rest of the song convincing myself that this would not turn out to be another She's the Man/Invincible moment. The song would definitely be by some random band I'd never heard of. The song finished, and what did the DJ say? Yep, he said "Okay, that was Silversun Pickups with *name of song which I don't remember now...*" This semi-OK Go-related incident made my day.

*le (happy) sigh*
  • ^^^

u be crazy

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 24 2007, 04:04 AM)
    I have "ok go style" nikes too.

WHAT?!?!?!

PIC!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    (im in a screaming mood)
  • YKYOW

You're watching old music vids on vhs, when suddenly you decide to sychronize the AMW's dance to whichever music vid you're listening to. It's awesome. You should try it! You can get Tim to lipsynch to anything!
  • YKYOW...

You read that Damian wrote "Hello My Treacherous Friends" when he lived it Portland, OR so you and your friends take a special trip to go sit and each lunch in (Pioneer) square.
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Mar 25 2007, 05:17 PM)
    YKYOW...

You read that Damian wrote "Hello My Treacherous Friends" when he lived it Portland, OR so you and your friends take a special trip to go sit and each lunch in (Pioneer) square.

haha that's so cool.
  • we really got into trying to feel his aura. it was delightful.
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Mar 25 2007, 05:41 PM)
    we really got into trying to feel his aura.

were you successfull?
  • we would like to think so wink.gif
  • I love the fact that the last two buttons I have to click on my mp4 converter are "OK" and "GO!", in that order.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 27 2007, 08:17 PM)
    I love the fact that the last two buttons I have to click on my mp4 converter are "OK" and "GO!", in that order.

Hahaha, that's great!
    Once when I was on this board late into the night, I tore myself away, saying, "Okay! Go!" and then I laughed out loud when I realized what I'd said. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 27 2007, 11:55 PM)
    Hahaha, that's great!
    Once when I was on this board late into the night, I tore myself away, saying, "Okay! Go!" and then I laughed out loud when I realized what I'd said. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif