In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 27 2007, 09:55 PM)
    Hahaha, that's great!
    Once when I was on this board late into the night, I tore myself away, saying, "Okay! Go!" and then I laughed out loud when I realized what I'd said. laugh.gif

I was with my friend the other day, waiting to cross the street. When the road was clear I said "Okay! Go!". Needles to say I laughed like a maniac. I think I embarrased my friend a little.
  • you know your obsessed when you carve the OK Go logo into your FREAKIN APPLE!!

blink.gif

i just did that dry.gif
  • Whenever someone says "Okay" I immediately say/whisper/yell/think "GO!!"

But only sometimes. ph34r.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 7 2007, 10:42 PM)
    Whenever someone says "Okay" I immediately say/whisper/yell/think "GO!!"

But only sometimes. ph34r.gif

haha i do that toooooooooooo laugh.gif ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Mar 25 2007, 10:17 AM)
    YKYOW...

You read that Damian wrote "Hello My Treacherous Friends" when he lived it Portland, OR so you and your friends take a special trip to go sit and each lunch in (Pioneer) square.

There's a Pioneer's Square in Portland too? Strange.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 28 2007, 06:55 AM)
    Hahaha, that's great!
    Once when I was on this board late into the night, I tore myself away, saying, "Okay! Go!" and then I laughed out loud when I realized what I'd said. laugh.gif

I lost my earphones and was looking for another set for my iPod last week. I only like a certain kind, a certain shape that fits into the ear (but doesn't cancel noise--I don't want to get hit by a car!). They're getting harder and harder to find. I went to the very last section, about to give up, but spotted the only ones that met my requirements and snatched them up. I squeed just a little bit inside to see that they were made by... Sennheiser :-D
  • YKYOW

... You love their rendition of Have Your Self a Merry Little Christmas so much that you're still listening to it on Easter!
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Apr 8 2007, 06:08 AM)
    There's a Pioneer's Square in Portland too? Strange.

Seattle has Pioneer Square (as you know). Portland has Pioneer Courthouse Square.

QUOTE (mundum @ Apr 8 2007, 08:48 PM)
    YKYOW... You love their rendition of Have Your Self a Merry Little Christmas so much that you're still listening to it on Easter!

biggrin.gif *raises hand*
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Apr 8 2007, 07:14 PM)
    Seattle has Pioneer Square (as you know). Portland has Pioneer Courthouse Square.

ah, gotcha, yeah, I'd never heard of the Pioneer Courthouse Square in Portland, so I was temporarily confused!
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Apr 9 2007, 01:48 AM)
    YKYOW

... You love their rendition of Have Your Self a Merry Little Christmas so much that you're still listening to it on Easter!

haha, ditto. and their rendition of Father Christmas, too. i didnt even realise that was weird until just now... biggrin.gif

also..
    YKYOW..
    you hear someone in class say "ok, go" as part of a conversation, and you whip your head around and say enthusiastically "omg, i LOVE that band!"

needless to say, they were not talking about the band. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 8 2007, 06:19 AM)
    I squeed just a little bit inside to see that they were made by... Sennheiser :-D

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (crashtheparty @ Apr 9 2007, 08:38 AM)
    YKYOW..
    you hear someone in class say "ok, go" as part of a conversation, and you whip your head around and say enthusiastically "omg, i LOVE that band!"

needless to say, they were not talking about the band. laugh.gif

hahahhaha thats so adorable.

YKYOW...

you wonder when conversations with your sister some how end up to revolve around OK Go topics...

-will they let Andy do lead vocal song?
    -will Tim ever lead vocals again?
    -what will the do to surprise us next?
    -how the last track is a rock mystery just like what the dude is saying at the end of that radiohead video
    etc.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 10 2007, 02:27 AM)
    you wonder when conversations with your sister some how end up to revolve around OK Go topics...

-will they let Andy do lead vocal song?

haha, me and my friend were having that exact conversation yesterday. that'd be so awesome.
  • oh, and..

YKYOW...
    your friend says "ok that's good"
    and you do THIS..
    "..OK that's GOod!"

i, have officially lost it..
  • QUOTE (crashtheparty @ Apr 10 2007, 06:40 AM)
    haha, me and my friend were having that exact conversation yesterday. that'd be so awesome.

thats what I said! but felster disagrees... thinks it should never happen as he already has his side project thinger.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 10 2007, 04:27 PM)
    thats what I said! but felster disagrees... thinks it should never happen as he already has his side project thinger.

nono, it should totally happen. i know it would make me ridiculously happy anyway, which if it was up to me, would be reason enough to do it... biggrin.gif

wasnt he supposed to be working on new stuff with SDR? that, if you're reading andy, would also make me insanely happy...laugh.gif
  • i didnt say that it absolutely never would happen...

... i kinda also was wondering how the keyboards will sound without old andy... i mean, old andy added such a unique keyboard sound to the records...
  • YKYOW:

You get OK Go tattooed on your arm.

• oh my lordie!
    is that real!!!
    coolio!!!
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Apr 10 2007, 03:13 PM)
    YKYOW:

You get OK Go tattooed on your arm.

you win.

so rad!