In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 25 2007, 02:54 PM)
    Haha
    My sister just got home from school:

"ALICE!!!! Today, this girl was doing her spellings, and one of them was mediocre!!!"
    *Grins expectantly*

She's just run off, singing 'What To Do' to herself tongue.gif

haha.

Your sister sounds so awsome!!
  • Hahaha my dad (who takes no interest in OK Go whatsoever) was just watching the news, and said "Oooo look they've got OK Go wallpaper!"

This was surprising in itself, but what made me smile was the way that my entire family literally ran to the TV, crying "WHERE???"

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 28 2007, 02:30 PM)
    Hahaha my dad (who takes no interest in OK Go whatsoever) was just watching the news, and said "Oooo look they've got OK Go wallpaper!"

This was surprising in itself, but what made me smile was the way that my entire family literally ran to the TV, crying "WHERE???"

biggrin.gif

Thats what I do when I see something "OK Go". It's usually "look at her OK Go purse!" or "Those are awesome OK Go shoes" But no one gets excited over it sad.gif
  • Haha biggrin.gif
    I do it constantly too, OK Go has become an adjective for me now.
    But I've got my family to do it as well, so I don't feel alone in my excitement.

I went to Buckingham Palace once and the only reason I got excited was because each room had OK Go wallpaper in it...
    Couldn't care less about the Queen lol.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 24 2007, 11:45 AM)
    She also threatened to throw the friend out of the house.

Then she collapsed dramatically on the sofa next to me and cried "Why?? Why can't she see that OK Go are GENIUS????"
    My sister-in-law is clearly amazing. biggrin.gif <33

My 10-year-old sister loves Dan to death. We drove to Toronto last weekend and played Oh No the entire way there (2 hours) and every time AMW came on she would do Dan's part of the dance in her seat behind me... It was so cute laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 29 2007, 12:48 AM)
    My sister-in-law is clearly amazing. biggrin.gif <33

My 10-year-old sister loves Dan to death. We drove to Toronto last weekend and played Oh No the entire way there (2 hours) and every time AMW came on she would do Dan's part of the dance in her seat behind me... It was so cute laugh.gif

At first, I got confused by the sister-in-law reference. LOL
    Dani you are a wonderful wife smile.gif

Awwww!!! Apparently, I have a brilliant sister-in-law too!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 28 2007, 07:50 PM)
    At first, I got confused by the sister-in-law reference. LOL
    Dani you are a wonderful wife smile.gif

Awwww!!! Apparently, I have a brilliant sister-in-law too!!
    You're a wonderful-er wife smile.gif

Haha. When I showed her the pic of me and Dan (I look HORRIBLE in it soo I'm not posting it) she completely fuckin flipped out. Ahh I love her. biggrin.gif
  • YKYOW

....wehn you're at the check-out aisle of the grocery store, you pick up 'Ok Magazine' and almost always inadvertantly call it 'Ok Go Magazine'
  • Marina (the same little sister) made an OK Go poster at school today, apparently, when the class had to talk about their favorite bands rolleyes.gif
    Singlehandedly spreading the OK Go love to British elementary schools everywhere!!!

^^(apparently that's just some random guy in a paisley jumper listening to AMW)

I'm so proud wub.gif
  • Dear Marina,

Now I'm going to buy you TWO chocolate bars when I come to England again. You're Awesome.

wub.gif,
    Rachel

In other news, I went to my favorite coffee shop on my lunch break to order my favorite drink - The Rockstar. The Rockstar is basically an Irish Creme latte with an extra shot of espresso. But I don't want all that coffee, so I order it without the extra shot, and with skim milk. Today the barista looked at me as he handed me the drink and said "You ordered the double skinny Rockstar, right?" I smiled, nodded, and thought to myself, "Yes. Yes I did." happy.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 3 2007, 10:16 AM)
    Marina (the same little sister) made an OK Go poster at school today, apparently, when the class had to talk about their favorite bands rolleyes.gif
    Singlehandedly spreading the OK Go love to British elementary schools everywhere!!!

I'm so proud wub.gif

Wow that is so amazingly awesome.

Give your sister a hug for me because she kicks ass.

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 3 2007, 03:16 PM)
    Marina (the same little sister) made an OK Go poster at school today, apparently, when the class had to talk about their favorite bands rolleyes.gif

I'm so proud wub.gif

Your sister might just be the coolest gal ever!!
  • that is so cute! I love the random guy!
  • You're watching an ancient episode of Scrubs on TV and you immediately grab your laptop because Turk says "Pamplemousse"!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 3 2007, 11:48 AM)
    "You ordered the double skinny Rockstar, right?" I smiled, nodded, and thought to myself, "Yes. Yes I did." happy.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
    That's AWESOME. Don't you love surprise moments like this? This is my new term for Damian: the double-skinny Rockstar.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 4 2007, 04:56 AM)
    You're watching an ancient episode of Scrubs on TV and you immediately grab your laptop because Turk says "Pamplemousse"!

I DID THE SAME THING!!

Scrubs has so many hidden OK Go references!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 3 2007, 07:16 AM)

How cute! She even made them with their lips all luscious and red. laugh.gif But you've got to correct her bad spelling habits now tongue.gif . It's Damian not Dami en. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ May 4 2007, 07:24 PM)
    How cute! She even made them with their lips all luscious and red. laugh.gif But you've got to correct her bad spelling habits now tongue.gif . It's Damian not Dami en. wink.gif

I know, I pointed it out to her and she wailed "Oh no!!! Apologise to him for me next time you meet him!!! And tell him he's the coolest man in the world. Apart from the other three."

Thanks, guys, she loves you lot!!
    Especially Rachel, coz she has a certain fondness for chocolate... tongue.gif

This morning I was singing along to AMW while getting ready for school, and I just turned to the side and saw Marina, toothbrush still in her mouth, doing Tim's part of the dance along to my singing. She's so cool biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 3 2007, 08:16 AM)

I'm so proud wub.gif

Your sister is too cute! those are awesome drawings!

QUOTE (DJRose @ May 3 2007, 08:48 AM)
    In other news, I went to my favorite coffee shop on my lunch break to order my favorite drink - The Rockstar. The Rockstar is basically an Irish Creme latte with an extra shot of espresso. But I don't want all that coffee, so I order it without the extra shot, and with skim milk. Today the barista looked at me as he handed me the drink and said "You ordered the double skinny Rockstar, right?" I smiled, nodded, and thought to myself, "Yes. Yes I did." happy.gif

This is gonna keep me smiling laughing for the rest of the day!

QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ May 4 2007, 04:47 AM)
    laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
    That's AWESOME. Don't you love surprise moments like this? This is my new term for Damian: the double-skinny Rockstar.

Haha, that's an awesome quote! I think I may have to use it in my sig!

Edit: Done! I hope it's ok Suzanne happy.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 3 2007, 08:48 AM)

Cue Twilight Zone music. Why you may ask? Look for Rockstar:
    QUOTE (ihave7stars @ May 4 2007, 11:49 AM)

Picture is courtesy of ihave7stars in this topic