In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• I can't wait for those pics either, Alice.

YKYOW someone sends you this and the first thing you think of is Trish and her friends' pilgrimage to NYC, singing "The Anthemic One Day More."

Also when the funniest thing that happens all weekend is Mom's impression of ARoss in the Obama video.
  • ^^ I LOVE your mom, Rachel. She's just like fantasticness personified. Tell her I miss her smile.gif

Here's my cut out!! The top of Damian's head comes to the top of my stomach when I stand next to it. So fucking awesome. I've got it facing my door so whenever I walk in I see them and think "fuck who's in my room??" then I realise its them and think "fuck, why aren't they REALLY in my room...?" tongue.gif

• wow, that is rad beyond belief! You have a very thoughtful family! tongue.gif
  • Rach, your mom is teh awesome!

Alice, tell your family I want one.
  • haha, Yes, I want one tooo, your family should start producing them and sell them!! wub.gif
  • That is seriously like the best thing ever!
  • god, i wish i had a life sized OK Go in my room.
  • Wow Alice. That cut out is insane. In a good way, obviously.

And Rachel, your mom is awesome.

I almost forgot this.

YKYOW...you think, "OK Go played there" whenever you hear the news say Grant Park.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 5 2008, 02:42 AM)
    I almost forgot this.

YKYOW...you think, "OK Go played there" whenever you hear the news say Grant Park.

biggrin.gif That's exactly what I was thinking the whole time!! And I was at that show!! Even though, I think it might be a different area, because I think Becky told me that where OK Go played wasn't actually Grant Park, and Grant Park was a little further somewhere. Is that right, Becky? but whatever, they called it Grant Park, so, same thing tongue.gif
  • laugh.gif ME TOO!!!!!!!!

• QUOTE (Rebekker @ Nov 5 2008, 09:22 AM)
    biggrin.gif That's exactly what I was thinking the whole time!! And I was at that show!! Even though, I think it might be a different area, because I think Becky told me that where OK Go played wasn't actually Grant Park, and Grant Park was a little further somewhere. Is that right, Becky? but whatever, they called it Grant Park, so, same thing tongue.gif

We were in Hutchinson Field. And so was Obama. But we were in different parts. And apparently, Hutchinson Field is a part of Grant Park. So, yes, we were in the same place. And to make it really easy, I made a little diagram thing.

• haha, alright
  • huh, I thought Grant Park was ridiculously familiar.

I think there was a Wizard Rock show there during Terminus, too, which is another reason I recognize the name.

But anyways, that's cool!
  • all the ykyow's are like my life story!

anyway, ykyow:

when you think all day about the okgo concert you're about to see, and think long and hard about what you're going to say if you actually meet one of the boys, and then when you do, your brain becomes completely empty and you babble like an idiot

you performed the dance in front of hundreds of people (in costume of course)

you spend hours making exact replica's of okgo members... in the form of cookies!

you save said cookies for days because you feel too bad eating them

all your desktops/wallpapers for your computer and phone are pictures of okgo

you have more dreams about okgo than is humanly possible to count

and your conversations are so full of okgo references that the average person thinks you're speaking another language
  • YKYOW

Your cousin feels the need to tell you that he heard Here It Goes Again while he was on the bus.
  • OK, How did this happen TWICE!!!!!???

YKYOW
    You let out a small gasp of excitement when OK Go shows up AGAIN!!!!! in your Art Orientation Class!!!!! And it was SO weird, because I was just thinking that I better not fall asleep cuz what if something cool happens again, like OK Go showing up, and then THEY DID!!! OH MY GOSH!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif It was a presentation about computer art. And I was already interested in it because my major is Electronic Art & Animation, and the guy who was giving the presentation was kinda cute and had an accent, so I had a pretty good chance of staying awake. And then this picture pops up...

I was pretty happy that I was able to find the same picture. I just looked up "iPod" on google image search and it was on the first page biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • 'bekker, that may be exactly what your instructor did, which would explain how OK Go showed up again in your class. wink.gif

ykyow cadet blue is your new favorite color (have you seen the new web site color scheme?)

By the way, I know this is totally off-topic, but going with the colors & fabric theme, I just found what looks to be a cool web site for buying clothes: modcloth.com. I'm not impressed by the home page image, but I liked some of the stuff on the site. Don't spend too much money, girls. We might need to start a new thread.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Nov 19 2008, 05:08 AM)
    ykyow cadet blue is your new favorite color (have you seen the new web site color scheme?

ykyow you literally let out a squeal of excitement when you see the new okgo.net setup
    it's all blue and beautiful!
    plus, i love the pictues in that set anyway
    i also like the little swirly thing in the box with the okgo logo in it

thank you so much for commenting on the new design
    i'm so glad i saw it
  • yes i'm excited! I wonder if this is a preview of the new album style? perhaps...
  • ooh, I hadn't seen the new website theme, Suzanne!
    cool!
    It's pretty...