In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Sep 26 2008, 09:18 PM)
    YKYOW...

you see a commercial for the movie Invincible... and burst out into song... "OH, OH, OOOH!!" biggrin.gif

They should have used that song in the commercial.
  • YKYOW you're talking with your dental insurance rep about backdating an employee's coverage and giggle when she says she has to talk with her supervisor, Rusty.
  • Going with the theme, I guess. smile.gif

YKYOW...

you get excited when see a sign for a restaurant called Rusty's.
  • ykyow

you search for ways to incorporate the guys, or things they've said into papers for school
    (i'm sure this has been said before, but since it's fall/midterms... i'm repeating)
  • Miss Katieyellow and I were watching Gossip Girl the other day and HIGA came on in the background during an episode. It felt good that we both STILL got SO excited when we heard it.
  • Hmm, two days in a row on here for me...

Anyhoozle, YKYOW you dream of Andy in the role of Edward Cullen to your Bella Swan. Luckily he's not that icy to the touch in real life. That'd be creepy. Oh, and he doesn't glow, er, isn't sparkly in the sun.

YKYOW you listened to the radio for about 30 minutes because they said they were going to play HIGA in the next commercial-free set. It seems stupid, but it's neat to hear HIGA on the radio every so often. (Just wish I didn't have to listen to crap they played before HIGA.)
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Oct 1 2008, 01:35 PM)
    YKYOW you listened to the radio for about 30 minutes because they said they were going to play HIGA in the next commercial-free set. It seems stupid, but it's neat to hear HIGA on the radio every so often. (Just wish I didn't have to listen to crap they played before HIGA.)

Haha, I would definitely be doing that. I haven't heard it on the radio since before I became obsessed with them. But that would be very exciting to hear it on the radio. It doesn't seem stupid to me tongue.gif
  • YKYOW...you find a rubberband that says "Andy Boy" on it and think about bringing it to the next show so you can fling it at Andy.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 2 2008, 04:16 AM)
    YKYOW...you find a rubberband that says "Andy Boy" on it and think about bringing it to the next show so you can fling it at Andy.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Can't wait to hear that story. Tell me how it goes. biggrin.gif
  • YKYOW:

You get really happy when your rental car company gives you a Ford Focus because you suddenly remember Tim saying in an interview that that's the car he drives. Was the perfect start to my perfect San Jose/San Francisco vacation extravaganza.

Ooo, another one. I started my vacation sort of Ok Go related with the rental car and I ended it with Kalinda. YKYOW your vacation manages to revolve around Ok Go without really planning it to.
  • YKYOW

Boardies start to show up in "People You May Know" on Facebook biggrin.gif
  • I'm not obsessed anymore... I thought that'd make me sad, but it doesn't at all...
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Oct 9 2008, 09:38 AM)
    I'm not obsessed anymore... I thought that'd make me sad, but it doesn't at all...

Yeah, same here, haha.

But I agree with Bekker re: Boardies showing up in the "People You May Know" box.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 10 2008, 12:43 PM)
    Yeah, same here, haha.

But I agree with Bekker re: Boardies showing up in the "People You May Know" box.

That's only because everyone you know is because of OK Go. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 10 2008, 01:09 PM)
    That's only because everyone you know is because of OK Go. wink.gif

This is extremely true! Our lives are a complicated web of who-knows-who.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 3 2008, 01:54 AM)
    YKYOW:

You get really happy when your rental car company gives you a Ford Focus because you suddenly remember Tim saying in an interview that that's the car he drives. Was the perfect start to my perfect San Jose/San Francisco vacation extravaganza.

That is so cool! I'd never heard that and it's kinda cute. Do you remember how long ago it was? I wonder if he still drives it?

I can totally picture Tim driving a Mini!
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Oct 11 2008, 02:32 PM)
    That is so cool! I'd never heard that and it's kinda cute. Do you remember how long ago it was? I wonder if he still drives it?

I can totally picture Tim driving a Mini!

No mini's!! They're dangerous! (Marc Bolan of T.Rex was killed in one.)-->yeah, I'm way too obsessed with that band

Twas from a very hillarious Jonesy's Jukebox interview done this year, on Valentine's Day (2/14/08). You'll love it, bullshituous! wink.gif
    The link for it was posted by the lovely ytel82 here:
    http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...mp;#entry162297

Another fun part about visiting San Jose/San Francisco. I could get the indie station that plays Jonesy's Jukebox to come on in the car.

P.S. Sorry, the above link expired, let me know and I'll upload it again if you need it.
  • OMG Rose if you could upload that it would be so awesomely radical.. I wonder just how many of these interviews I have missed!

I'm off to see if I can find some old ones!

I think Marc Bolan must've died in one of the old minis. Yeesh, those were kinda scary, like a tuna can on wheels! But the new one's always rank up at the top of the list for safety, surprisingly. I was a little apprehensive before we bought one, but once inside they don't seem quite as small as they look.

I'm all crestfallen that the Luther show was 2 weeks ago and it's all over and there's a long wait ahead for the next one. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Oct 12 2008, 06:12 PM)
    OMG Rose if you could upload that it would be so awesomely radical.. I wonder just how many of these interviews I have missed!

I'm off to see if I can find some old ones!

I think Marc Bolan must've died in one of the old minis. Yeesh, those were kinda scary, like a tuna can on wheels! But the new one's always rank up at the top of the list for safety, surprisingly. I was a little apprehensive before we bought one, but once inside they don't seem quite as small as they look.

I'm all crestfallen that the Luther show was 2 weeks ago and it's all over and there's a long wait ahead for the next one. sad.gif

I have 5 Jonesy's Jukebox episodes saved. The Valentines one and the one with Trish are my fav. Actually, the ones where Damian and Tim are trying to figure out how to be radio hosts are cute but the most boring. I shall upload all 5 momentarily. Yes, about the Marc Bolan. Yey for the mini people learning to make a cute car safer.

Aww, I know, I don't know what's worse the "I haven't seen Ok Go in ages" withdrawl or the "after seeing Ok Go" withdrawl. Great write-up, BTW! I wonder if they were late coming out because they were watching the debate, nerd that our little Damian is laugh.gif
  • YKYOW:

You're at a wedding. They play "When I'm 64" as the recessional music and you turn to your husband and say "OH, that's what 'Indicate precisely what you mean to say' is from!!!!"

And along the same lines, although less OK Go related...
    YKYOw/TKKW:
    You're in a coffee shop, and they play "Paint It Black" and all you can hear is Toby Granger saying "Black as night, black as coal."