In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• I didn't know where to put this, but...

How did I NOT notice that my covers have a design similar to the CD cover?? I just looked down at my covers [which I've had forever] and went wtffffffffffff? Ah, this revelation makes me happy.
  • when you make a flattened penny at Provincetown and plan to give it to Damian if you ever meet him again.
  • YKYOW
    Your cousin comes over and tells you about how last night he heard something rummaging around his trash at almost 4 in the morning, so he put a clear tub on top of it, so he could see what it was in the morning. And it was a baby possum. And it makes you think of this video where Damian talks about possums.
  • You know you (and your friend) are obsessed when...
    you're talking to your friend about OK Go shirts and which ones we should buy and you say you'd like to draw on one that you would like to buy and your friend says "That would be, like, trying to improve something that is already holy."

and you know she's just as obsessed as you when.....
    she later says this after seeing this picture:
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/CGS...al_DSCN0893.jpg
    "i wanted to make a

combination of tim and dan's names

(brangelina style)

but then i realized that it would either be

'tan' or 'dim'

and the lovely couple are neither one of those things"
    laugh.gif
  • ^^ Haha, aww!

YKYOW...

you keep replaying the part of the Jonesy's Jukebox broadcast when Damian breaks into his Jonesy impersonation because it makes you giggle like a muppet.
  • Ahaha! His impersonation is hilarious.
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Jul 21 2008, 11:52 PM)
    "i wanted to make a

combination of tim and dan's names

(brangelina style)

but then i realized that it would either be

'tan' or 'dim'

and the lovely couple are neither one of those things"
    laugh.gif

dim tan is one of my favorite imaginary things to order at the chinese take-away
  • YKYOW walking past a Chipotle you see an advertisement that says Burrito Bliss and you can't stop thinking of Andy in the "Making of HIGA" from the bonus DVD. Better yet, there's a picture of a burrito wrapped in silver foil.
  • YKYOW: you've been off the nets for 3 months and you still understand beckys buritto story tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 25 2008, 01:20 PM)
    YKYOW: you've been off the nets for 3 months and you still understand beckys buritto story tongue.gif

Tee-hee. Viva las pantalones de plata!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jul 25 2008, 11:09 AM)
    YKYOW walking past a Chipotle you see an advertisement that says Burrito Bliss and you can't stop thinking of Andy in the "Making of HIGA" from the bonus DVD. Better yet, there's a picture of a burrito wrapped in silver foil.

I say eat one! Chipolte is delicious! Or better yet, eat one whilst watching the "Making of HIGA" video. Yes.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jul 25 2008, 11:09 AM)
    YKYOW walking past a Chipotle you see an advertisement that says Burrito Bliss and you can't stop thinking of Andy in the "Making of HIGA" from the bonus DVD. Better yet, there's a picture of a burrito wrapped in silver foil.

Hahaha. Makes me want to walk by a Chipotle and eat one too.
  • YKYOW

You're at the Barnes & Noble Breaking Dawn party and after you get your book you go wait with a few of your friends in the cafe because one of your friends didn't pre-order her book, so she got put at the back of the line and you all had to wait for her. And It's A Disaster started playing!!!!!!

I started flipping out and one of my friends goes, "What? Is this OK Go or something?" haha
  • OMG that's awesome! Two obsessions in one! haha.

YKYOW you love how Breaking Dawn has the word "bliss" in it twice (so far as I've read)
  • Haha I noticed that same exact thing. I just smiled smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 2 2008, 11:30 PM)
    YKYOW you love how Breaking Dawn has the word "bliss" in it twice (so far as I've read)

Haha! That's what I thought about too!! I saw bliss and smiled a little because of it
  • becky... look what you started wink.gif

ykyow...
    you can't help but burst out into laughter @ work when you're going through old files and you come across the name John Biggio...

**not quite the same, but still, hilarious.
  • YKYOW

you're watching Gilmore Girls and a guy on it is wearing a sweater vest pretty much Exactly like Tim's. With red and blue triangles. I screamed at the TV, "Tim has that shirt!!!" And my sister just went, "oh my gosh" and rolled her eyes at me tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 5 2008, 09:53 AM)
    becky... look what you started wink.gif

Hee-hee laugh.gif
  • Henrietta, who's currently working with my mom as an intern in the clinic for drug abuse and stuff told me today that there, on the computer, is a song of Secret Dakota Ring!!! (which was done by my mom who had to listen to my music a few months ago and apparently that made an impression, haha)