In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW the only reason why you haven't closed your Facebook account is because you're in a relationship with Johnny Baggio. smile.gif

I think this dude looks a lot more like Damian (specially the haircut)...but in any case Rusty looks like Damian, and Damian is too cute too; and might I add, that waiter looks totally cute too. smile.gif
    haha, Bliss

not only Bliss but "postsex Bliss"...damn! happy.gif

If it's not too much to ask, could you please post a scan of the whole article? I'd like to read it...for altruistic purposes of course.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jun 28 2008, 12:43 PM)
    not only Bliss but "postsex Bliss"...damn! happy.gif

If it's not too much to ask, could you please post a scan of the whole article? I'd like to read it...for altruistic purposes of course.

sure, I'm in California right now though, but I'll try when I get home on Thursday smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 28 2008, 12:35 PM)
    sure, I'm in California right now though, but I'll try when I get home on Thursday smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

YKYOW you see this in SF Chinatown and can't help but think of OK Go speaking Chinese.
  • YKYOW
    You see this store in the mall and think of Johnny Baggio

• QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jun 28 2008, 11:28 AM)
    YKYOW the only reason why you haven't closed your Facebook account is because you're in a relationship with Johnny Baggio. smile.gif

Heyyyy, you're THAT Rosa!! I didn't know! Hiiiiiii, Rosamelia [what an interesting name, love it]! *waves*

So, how did you and Johnny meet? wink.gif

----

Random question: So, are you boardies all friends on facebook?
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 29 2008, 03:49 AM)

Many of us are. biggrin.gif You're certainly welcome to friend me. I'm Rachel Greenspan, current picture is with my husband, a glass of wine, and a black lace dress. I've written on OK Go's wall a few times, and I'm friends with all the Kardiac Kids (just a way for you to find me easily).
  • that'd be the only reason for me to join facebook, I already did that with myspace tongue.gif

ah, and now I'm back thinking I should have facebook.... :S
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jun 28 2008, 07:32 PM)
    YKYOW you see this in SF Chinatown and can't help but think of OK Go speaking Chinese.

You're in San Francisco right now?!

QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 29 2008, 12:49 AM)

I'm friends with Rachel and a couple of other boardies. If anyone wants to add me, I'm the only Kalinda that's friends with OK Go.

YKYOW...you're a little too excited about the fact that there's two boys staying in your house named Andy and Andrew.
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 29 2008, 08:49 AM)

I'm friends with quite a few boardies on facebook, as well as OK Go and the Kardiac Kids... feel free to add me, I'm Alice Electra Lacey.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jun 28 2008, 12:28 PM)
    YKYOW the only reason why you haven't closed your Facebook account is because you're in a relationship with Johnny Baggio. smile.gif

YKYOW you message Rosa about beating you to it!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 29 2008, 10:45 AM)
    You're in San Francisco right now?!

I was there a week ago just visiting for a couple of days. I totally forgot you lived up there! I do adore your city.
  • YKYOW you buy a scarf headband only because it has a OK Go-ish design even though you have no idea how to properly wear a scarf headband...
  • *Doooouble post*

I shoulda posted this when I first came on these boards...

YKYOW you get super excited that the band is more obsessed with paisley designs than you. I'm Indian. Paisley is in my blood. In India, it's called the 'carrey' and we say it largely resembles mangos, which we are obsessed with as well.

I feel proud that I can do some mean henna designs... because every time I'll design something... I'll think of OK Go.
  • wicked, doofball!!! biggrin.gif

YKYOW... your ears perk up when SOMEONE (don't know who) in this office, has a laugh that freakishly resembles Dan's laugh... FDLKSFJDKLSFJ:DKLJSF:KLJDSFKLJD:FLKJds

Ang... it's like that part in the behind the treadmill video... when Andy, Damian and Tim start playing the silly noises... you KNOW what i'm talking about.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jun 29 2008, 07:15 PM)
    I was there a week ago just visiting for a couple of days. I totally forgot you lived up there! I do adore your city.

Yeah, it's a pretty fantastic city.

YKYOW...when this makes you smile.

• ^^haha I love it!

YKYOW... you see Tipitina's while driving around New Orleans and get exctied just because OK Go and Bonerama were there. I really wanted to take a picture, but it didn't happen.

...you get mad because you were gone this weekend while your brother had a friend over named Damian for the weekend.
  • CUTE STORY!!!

So last week I made a few CDs of bands I like for a new friend/co-worker, who happens to have an almost 4-year-old boy. Of course I included OK Go. She came in this morning and announced that the little boy has fallen IN LOVE with OK Go. Why? Because he can SPELL IT. "Mommy, I can spell it! O-K G-O!" And she's even caught him humming "There's A Fire". Next all-ages OK Go show I go to I am bringing them along!
  • Awww, that's Awesome, Rachel!