In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW you are the top contributor to the OK Go Group Pool at Flickr.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 2 2008, 08:13 AM)
    BTW, Katie, WTF. The Tigers KILLED the Yanks this week. ::hangs head in shame:: Congratulations.

haha I JUST now saw this wink.gif and yes... we did. I loved it!

QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 19 2008, 03:12 PM)
    YKYOW you are the top contributor to the OK Go Group Pool at Flickr.

Becky... you would be. That's awesome... biggrin.gif
  • YKYOW...

you come home and your sister tells you how Nick Jonas cut his hair (in a devastated tone). She was watching American Idol. Anyways your mind automatically thinks about when Damian cut his hair and you were crushed haha. I told her to give it time and she will love it again wink.gif
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ May 22 2008, 04:22 PM)
    YKYOW...

you come home and your sister tells you how Nick Jonas cut his hair (in a devastated tone). She was watching American Idol. Anyways your mind automatically thinks about when Damian cut his hair and you were crushed haha. I told her to give it time and she will love it again wink.gif

ahhh, I hav grown used to the short Damian hair, but I was in love with his long hair and I screamed at my computer when I found out he cut it sad.gif I hope he decides to grow it back out, though, instead of keeping it short
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ May 22 2008, 05:47 PM)
    ahhh, I hav grown used to the short Damian hair, but I was in love with his long hair and I screamed at my computer when I found out he cut it sad.gif I hope he decides to grow it back out, though, instead of keeping it short

Yes, I'm still not used to the short hair. I've always been into locks of hair on a guy.

YKYOW:
    At a dinner party with the dean yesterday, I managed to steer the conversation toward Ok Go-ness

Today I went shopping at this outdoor mall. I cute but lame local band was playing a variety of songs. I kept wanting them to play Ok Go. They didn't. In fact, I started to wish they were Ok Go. (Gah, concert withdrawl)
  • aww that reminds me of today when i went ice skating. I was just waiting for them to play OK Go. It seemed like they were playing everthing but OK Go .=/

YKYOW: you go ice skating and your non-obsessed wants you to carve "OK Go" into the ice. Too bad I didn't risk it though. Too many little kids I'm afraid I might run over...or more likely, fall on. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • YKYOW your fiance points out a "robot" shirt for you to get because of someone *wink, wink* and then you say no because it's a shirt of a robot's insides not an actual robot. Then refer to the robot shirt you already have.
  • ykyow...

someone in your office says something about cacti and then says 'succulents' and you that makes you happy and laugh....
  • Have you ever watched "Invincible" backwards? You won't hear any subliminal messages. But it's immensely entertaining to watch the band play instruments backwards and watch exploding things go back together.
  • YKYOW...you want to keep the handful of confetti from the concert that fell into your bag.
  • ^^ I did that... *blushes*
    There's confetti in my box of OK Go signed stuff and merch. And broken bits of the tambourine that was snatched off me by some bitch at Koko. Hmph.
  • laugh.gif That's what I'm like too! And there was a piece that somehow got wedged in between my ipod and my ipod cover and instead of taking it out and throwing it away, everytime it starts sliding out I shove it back in
  • YKYOW

you're looking up flights to Virginia and wondering how much money you just got from your graduation open house, so you can go see Rachel and everyone and see OK Go one more time before you have to wait until the end of the year, even though you know it's absolutely ridiculous and there's no way in HECK that your mom is going to let you go
  • YKYOW you see a friend you haven't seen in over a year, they ask you what you've been up to and you respond with, "following OK Go all over the country".

Said friend is actually in a show that I helped with by being Stage Manager and Light & Sound board goddess this past Saturday. However, said friend had last year's show taped and put onto DVD and can be purchased here. How is it related to OK Go you ask. Because one of the sound cues is HIGA. And I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Seriously. I mean, I did the same job last year, but I had no part in the song choice. It was pure coincidence. And I totally forgot about it until I watched the DVD today.
  • YKYOW you see a friend you haven't seen in ages, and the third question she asks you is "So how's the OK Go thing going?"
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 2 2008, 04:09 PM)
    YKYOW

you're looking up flights to Virginia and wondering how much money you just got from your graduation open house, so you can go see Rachel and everyone and see OK Go one more time before you have to wait until the end of the year, even though you know it's absolutely ridiculous and there's no way in HECK that your mom is going to let you go

DC, actually. Fairfax is right outside Washington DC. /enabling.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 2 2008, 07:11 PM)

I love it when you enable!!!

I so wish I could go. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 2 2008, 08:11 PM)

Woops, thanks Rachel, It said VA on the shows page, that's where I got it from
  • YKYOW

I bought a pair of shoes because the shoe box they came in looked very Ok Go sad.gif

(purple paisely/wallpaper lid and light yellow box)
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 2 2008, 10:24 PM)
    Woops, thanks Rachel, It said VA on the shows page, that's where I got it from

I know, it *is* in VA. But DC is a city in the middle of the borders between MD and VA. The closest airport would be in DC.