In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW you're trying to tell the story of your harrowing adventure with car trouble in Grand Rapids, you instead focus more on the show and speaking with the guys than the actual problem with your car.
  • YKYOW

The guy at the starbucks drive thru spots your OK GO car sticker and OK GO sweatshirt and asks if you saw the last show and you get so excited at the prospect of finally meeting someone else who has some knowledge of them that you get kind of goofy and let all your pent up fangirlyness rush out so you can't shut up and the poor, polite starbucks guy has to split his focus on you and doing his job until you finally get his body language that he needs you to GO AWAY NOW.
    lol....I am too old for this stuff..
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Apr 30 2008, 02:08 AM)
    YKYOW

The guy at the starbucks drive thru spots your OK GO car sticker and OK GO sweatshirt and asks if you saw the last show and you get so excited at the prospect of finally meeting someone else who has some knowledge of them that you get kind of goofy and let all your pent up fangirlyness rush out so you can't shut up and the poor, polite starbucks guy has to split his focus on you and doing his job until you finally get his body language that he needs you to GO AWAY NOW.
    lol....I am too old for this stuff..

that's so funny! that is SO something I would do!
  • hahaha, bullshituous, you're hillarious. laugh.gif

YKYOW: you keep examining the incisal edges of Damian's teeth during the Invincible vid. This shows either an obsession with ok go's oral hygiene or an obsession with dentistry

stupid dentistry's made me crazy dry.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 30 2008, 09:29 PM)
    hahaha, bullshituous, you're hillarious. laugh.gif

YKYOW: you keep examining the incisal edges of Damian's teeth during the Invincible vid. This shows either an obsession with ok go's oral hygiene or an obsession with dentistry

stupid dentistry's made me crazy dry.gif

Hmm...I can DEFINITELY see the obsession. Everything on that man is pretty perfect. His teeth are particularly amazing. I was noting that in the "you tube" vid where he's explaining Russian sadness.
    I feel like it's got to be rough to be married to someone who is so incredibly desirable and wanted by so many. He's outgoing, charming, handsome, smart, witty, articulate, aware, and well mannered...oh, AND political. God.

Not to mention on the road all the time. I am SO pulling for them that they will have a fab life together.
    maybe I should move this over to the Damian is hot thread. I've gotten a little OT of teeth. sorry, the boy gets me loopy!
  • YKYOW you're filling out your ballot for the MLB All-Star Game and you put all Yankees (of course) except when it's time to put Johnny Damon (whom you CANNOT STAND) you replace him with Manny Ramirez.

Why Manny Ramirez?
    Two reasons:
    1) Because at least he's honest about the color of his socks
    and (more importantly)
    2) Because you know it would make Andy happy.

BTW, Katie, WTF. The Tigers KILLED the Yanks this week. ::hangs head in shame:: Congratulations.
  • YKYOW you are wearing your super happy fun shoes and realize you shouldn't have because it's raining today.

Dan already got wet.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 2 2008, 01:19 PM)
    YKYOW you are wearing your super happy fun shoes and realize you shouldn't have because it's raining today.

Dan already got wet.

aww, that's sad, but those shoes are awesome biggrin.gif
    YKYOW you are wearing your super happy fun shoes and realize you shouldn't have because it's raining today.

Dan already got wet.

Uh oh - are the shoes going to be okay??
  • Everyone is still intact, so far. I guess I should think out my shoe apparel when watching the news/weather report before heading out the door. I knew it was going to rain today, but for some reason I put the shoes on anyway. *facepalm*
    Everyone is still intact, so far. I guess I should think out my shoe apparel when watching the news/weather report before heading out the door. I knew it was going to rain today, but for some reason I put the shoes on anyway. *facepalm*

OMG THOSE ARE SUHWEEET!!! aghhh, great idea!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 2 2008, 08:13 AM)
    YKYOW you're filling out your ballot for the MLB All-Star Game and you put all Yankees (of course) except when it's time to put Johnny Damon (whom you CANNOT STAND) you replace him with Manny Ramirez.

ew, Yankees tongue.gif
    and good call on Johnny Damon. Everyone hates him cause he left us cause you guys gave him more moneysss, but I never particularly liked him or his beard anyways.
    Not that I'm a huge baseball fan by any stretch of the imagination, haha.
    It's just that living in Boston you sort of have to be by principle.

COMPLETELY UNRELATED TANGENT: Main reason (among many) why I don't consider Connecticut to realy be part of New England- they're all Yankee fans. Silly Connecticut.

BACK ON TOPIC:

ykyow... you find another band with a song called "Get Over It" and the first thing you do is come to the "ykyow" thread to tell everyone about it. biggrin.gif
  • See I don't like him because I too believe he's a moneygrubbing jackass, who to me will always be wearing Red Socks. I almost have to feel bad for Weirdo Beardo, because he's a jerk no matter which point of view you have. Kinda like Clemens. I don't like that Red Sock wearin' pedophile either.

CT isn't ALL Yankee Fans (Only the smart ones wink.gif). And we're New England, Baby. We're at the Big E, aren't we?
  • YKYOW:

The first 45 seconds of this Panic At the Disco video makes me giggle because I think of Teeny Ok Go. In fact, it's blantantly stealing from Teeny Ok Go:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f3K2sEHuIM

(It's a pretty vid, but Rachel's hubby is so right. They dropped the talent with the exclamation mark. I don't know. The song starts off nice. But then it just gets sort of bland and repetitious.)
  • YKYOW you're dreaming of OK Go and have a magic moment with one of the guys and then think that you need to post about it here. Then you wake up from the dream and then post about the dream.

Still trying to figure out why Andy was using the leaf blower instead of Damian.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 9 2008, 10:34 PM)
    YKYOW:

The first 45 seconds of this Panic At the Disco video makes me giggle because I think of Teeny Ok Go. In fact, it's blantantly stealing from Teeny Ok Go:

(It's a pretty vid, but Rachel's hubby is so right. They dropped the talent with the exclamation mark. I don't know. The song starts off nice. But then it just gets sort of bland and repetitious.)

That's so cute! Now i really want a teeny Ok Go.
  • YKYOW

I have this oral surgery teacher that I'm crushing on because he looks slightly like Rusty Ross. He has eyes and lips like Andy's. If you looked at him you wouldn't instantly think he's Andy's twin. He just has similar facial features and is a kind, gentle guy who pats you on the shoulder to say hello instead of waving or shaking hands. Heck, if I were a cartoon, I'd have little hearts floating out of my head. laugh.gif
  • YKYOW...

In your Spanish exam, you not only get in a translation of "mediocre people do exceptional things all the time" for the first paper, but actually manage to write about OK Go for the second paper.
    Thankfully the point of the option I chose for paper 2 was about a diary entry of going to a gig to see a band you loved tongue.gif Couldn't have chosen anyone else, really!

And then text miss Alice to tell her about it, who suggests posting it on this thread... and then waiting the 24 hour no-discussion period impatiently until you actually can post smile.gif
  • This one is kind of a whole new level of ridiculous:

YKYOW: Your MASSAGE THERAPIST starts having dreams about you and OK Go.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 10 2008, 01:34 AM)
    YKYOW:

That's so funny. I love the teeny. My sister's going to a Panic at the Disco concert tonight. She loves them. Her love isn't as big as my love for OK Go though. But I think they're her favorite band. She just isn't as extreme as I am tongue.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ May 16 2008, 09:49 AM)
    This one is kind of a whole new level of ridiculous:

YKYOW: Your MASSAGE THERAPIST starts having dreams about you and OK Go.

Wow, Rachel! That's crazy! laugh.gif