In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYO: When you are shopping, the original "Jessie's Girl" starts playing and you shout "That's not the right version!"

It had been so long since I heard the original I had forgotten what it sounded like.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 1 2008, 12:42 PM)
    wicked, doofball!!! biggrin.gif

YKYOW... your ears perk up when SOMEONE (don't know who) in this office, has a laugh that freakishly resembles Dan's laugh... FDLKSFJDKLSFJ:DKLJSF:KLJDSFKLJD:FLKJds

Ang... it's like that part in the behind the treadmill video... when Andy, Damian and Tim start playing the silly noises... you KNOW what i'm talking about.

I totally just imitated his laugh in my head...and laughed out loud at my desk.

YKYOW...

The flowery/paisley wallpaper in your hotel makes you think of the boards AND the cd.
  • YKYOW....
    - You've had and documented almost every OK Go dream you've ever had
    - You go on a road trip and while stopped colorado you look for the best piece
    of snow to make the OK Go icon in using sticks then spend all your time perfecting
    it until your family is yelling at you to get in the car
    - On your Language Arts test you write two paragraphs with many references to
    OK Go such as "magic is the spirit of illusion."
    - While at the Mac store you find yourself looking past the store clerk, who was telling you
    information that you should probably be listening to, to the small album cover of 'Oh No' on an iphone and you smile.

And Thats hilarious about Dan's laugh laugh.gif
  • YKYOW.....You have to put something in goodie bags for the first team we play at nationals and you decide to burn Ok Go cds for the whole team.
  • YKYOW your co-workers/friends send you the following:

I'm submitting a trivia question for next week:

Q: What's Damian Kulash's favorite brand of socks?
    A: I dunno, ask Rachel

I'm proud to say I *don't* know.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 7 2008, 04:15 PM)
    YKYO: When you are shopping, the original "Jessie's Girl" starts playing and you shout "That's not the right version!"

rick springfield is playing at the county fair this year... tongue.gif
  • YKYOW

You go to this HUGE thrift store place in northern Indiana, (full of a wide variety of all sorts of used clothes, a bunch of videos, random stuff, etc.) and you see this coat and HAVE to get it!!!!!!!!

It's not the exact pattern as the wallpaper suits obviously, but I saw it and it looked pretty dang close that I just couldn't pass it up. tongue.gif

I also found
    These pants. Even though they're not the right size, I still wanted them. I'll probably make a purse out of them or something.

And I also found this shirt
    Front

Back

The thrift store that I got all this from has a sale every Monday and everything there is half off. And the stuff there is already pretty cheap since it's used, so I got all this stuff really cheap
    I think that my best find was the coat biggrin.gif I love it
  • that jacket is completely boss.
    WICKED find there, rebekker... SERIOUSLY. i'm incredibly jealous.
  • Bahhhfjdhfjd my computer at work won't bring up the pictures. The anticipation is killing me. I'm sure your find are totally kick ass.
  • *jawdrops*

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Bekker, those are amazing! all of them!

seriously, I'm in awe.

<3
  • Those are awesome! The jacket and pants are especially hella rad!
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 29 2008, 02:49 AM)
    Heyyyy, you're THAT Rosa!! I didn't know! Hiiiiiii, Rosamelia [what an interesting name, love it]! *waves*

Hola *waves back* sorry for not answering sooner.

So, how did you and Johnny meet? ;)

It's complicated ;)

Random question: So, are you boardies all friends on facebook?

we try laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jul 8 2008, 04:27 PM)
    Hola *waves back* sorry for not answering sooner.

It's complicated wink.gif

we try laugh.gif

Hahaha. Thanks for answering all my questions.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 8 2008, 01:55 PM)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

That's magnificent! and the Rusty t-shirts...I would totally wear it just to get him to sign them.

btw, do you remember that little favor I asked for regarding bliss? wink.gif (pretty please?)
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 8 2008, 01:55 PM)

Holy shit, Rebekker! If I didn't know any better, I woulda thought you just rampaged one of the guys' houses. Hahaha. F-in awesome!

QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 8 2008, 01:55 PM)
    Back

You should totally write a '0' over the '8' so it reads "Rusty since '05". Then the shirt would be perfect for our own Rusty Ross!!
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jul 8 2008, 04:41 PM)
    You should totally right a '0' over the '8' so it reads "Rusty since '05". Then the shirt would be perfect for our own Rusty Ross!!

yay! that's just sheer genius! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jul 8 2008, 05:32 PM)
    btw, do you remember that little favor I asked for regarding bliss? wink.gif (pretty please?)

yeah, i thought about it the other day but the magazine was in the car.
    I'll have to wait for my mom to get back from work tonight to do it though, cuz I'm still unsure on how to use the scanner. Thanks for reminding me

And thanks for all the comments on the stuff I got biggrin.gif I'm pretty happy with my findings as well
  • Here ya go, Rosa. Sorry, I couldn't get the scanner, this is the best I could do. There was a glare in one part so I took another picture of that area. Sorry, some parts are a little blurry.

It's kinda hard to read, but if you click on the "Click to view full image" at the top of the pic and then zoom the picture, it's alot easier to read.

• Rebekker those clothes are AWESOME!! That is effing dedication.

YKYOW: you're on vacation with your friends but you still miss waking up to the sight of your OK Go posters on the wall every morning. As well as the boards and all the boardies. Obviously. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 8 2008, 08:42 PM)
    Here ya go, Rosa. Sorry, I couldn't get the scanner, this is the best I could do. There was a glare in one part so I took another picture of that area. Sorry, some parts are a little blurry.

It's kinda hard to read, but if you click on the "Click to view full image" at the top of the pic and then zoom the picture, it's alot easier to read.

Now, that was informative... Thank you! smile.gif

Rosa