In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 24 2008, 10:18 PM)
    I've never done any drugs, and I don't plan to

why are you so sure they're bad then?...kidding... laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Oct 24 2008, 11:22 PM)
    why are you so sure they're bad then?...kidding... laugh.gif

haha, semi-good point, but still smile.gif
  • YKYOW you see signs to re-elect Mr. Howland on the side of road and think of Andy's uber-great relation falling off the fucking boat.

Oddly enough, the area where Mr. Howland wants to get re-elected has many little lakes all over with lots of boats.
  • OH MY GOSH, GUYS!!!!!!

THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPENED TODAY IN MY ART ORIENTATION CLASS!!!!!

Ok, so this class is in a big lecture hall, and there are like over 100 people in there. Today, we were watching a video presentation about design and stuff. So there's this guy on the video and he's talking about stuff, and while he's talking, every once in a while some examples of different designs and pieces of art will show up on the screen. I was so tired today but I'm really glad I didn't fall asleep because I would have missed the AMAZING SPECTACULAR moment when OK GO SHOWED UP ON THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! And COMPLETELY unexpected!!!!! I wouldn't have even THOUGHT that that would happen!!!

I'm so glad my emotions didn't completely take over me and make me squeal extremely loud like I usually do, because it was pretty quiet in there besides the video, and there were A LOT of people in there, and they would have heard me and, no doubt, most of the people in the room would turn to stare at me. I think the reason I didn't have my squeal burst out was because I was just in total shock. I couldn't believe that an OK Go example actually showed up! It was almost like I just couldn't believe it. I mean, it wasn't just like someone saying some phrase that reminded me of an OK Go lyric, or something that OK Go said, it was FLAT OUT OK GO!! laugh.gif

But it had to be the most awesome thing ever!!! Here's the pictures that they showed up on the screen. These aren't the exact ones, but these are the images that they put up...

Seriously, I feel like I can't convey to you guys enough how amazing this was! haha I mean Come On!! In my Art Orientation Class, and OK GO shows up!!!!!!! laugh.gif Sorry, I still can't get over it tongue.gif ......get get get get get over it (haha, I added that in when I read over it to check for mistakes)
  • Wow. That's pretty amazing. I want to take a class where there are actual OK Go references and not just the ones I make up.

YKYOW...you're reading stuff about Coldplay's new live shows and when you see that they have confetti and a little stage that they set up in the back of the arenas, you just think, "OK Go has been doing that since last year."
  • Rebekker that's awesome!!! I was really excited for you when I read that haha. None of my classes are that cool unfortunately.
  • That was extremely awesome Rebecca!
  • YKYOW...you make a new cookie and decide to name it after Andy.
  • So, what's in the cookie?
  • apart from two spoonfulls of lust that is...

YKYOW you see this and hope a yellow one shows up.
  • YKYOW you tell your boy he's getting the "ARoss look" at the salon. smile.gif
  • Was he in the process of it or where you demanding it? smile.gif
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Oct 30 2008, 07:25 PM)
    Was he in the process of it or where you demanding it? smile.gif

It wasn't a request; his hair is out of control and the ARoss look is too hot to pass up. biggrin.gif I'll even make sure he gets sideburns.
  • We demand pictures, T-Dog.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 30 2008, 05:13 AM)
    So, what's in the cookie?

Its just a snickerdoodle, but instead of using cinnamon, I used pumpkin spice. Didn't come out as great as I thought it would be, but it has the best name ever. Andydoodle.
  • YKYOW the final present your family get you to open on your birthday is a life-size wooden cut out of the boys, with its own stand for your room.
    Seriously.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 1 2008, 03:43 PM)
    YKYOW the final present your family get you to open on your birthday is a life-size wooden cut out of the boys, with its own stand for your room.
    Seriously.

Haha! That's hilarious!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 1 2008, 03:43 PM)
    YKYOW the final present your family get you to open on your birthday is a life-size wooden cut out of the boys, with its own stand for your room.
    Seriously.

Oh my gosh!! That's awesome!!! I'm so jealous!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 1 2008, 12:43 PM)
    Seriously.

That's amazing!! Thats got to be one of the best presents ive ever heard of!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 1 2008, 02:43 PM)
    Seriously.

That's freakin' awesome!!