In this Discussion

HANSON

Comments

• quite frankly im a little hurt
  • You should not be Sweets, Tiffy makes things up. I love the limo, I'll be at your next show, Fo sho.
  • you better be phil was crushed
  • How can you tell when Phil is crushed, or just being emo?
  • he tells us
  • wow, hes needy...
  • he really is
  • apsh why must mel lie so much?!??!
    she was like
    "limos a fake band, tiff!!!!!!"
    for seriously.
  • you should, its true.
    HA MEL I REVEALED THE SECRET.
  • phil will be crushed
  • i bet he would.
    but mel doesnt care 'cause her hearts cold like that.
    smile.gif
  • you dont think too highly of your sister?
  • you know what? Tiffy doesn't think too highly of me...

And I love the limo... I love Tiffster but Tiffy is just plain mean sometimes.
  • thats a heart rendering tale if i ever heard one
  • lol mel just likes to lie so much..shh its a disorder
  • wow.... so.... hanson eh...
  • I'd go lesbian for the eldest ones fiance.
  • i read about it in one of the other threads, but can someone elaborate on what the aussie dj said to make taylor hang up on him?

since i still see them through my 3rd grade rose colored glasses, picturing a hanson angry is like seeing a kitten angry.
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Sep 3 2006, 01:34 AM)
    i read about it in one of the other threads, but can someone elaborate on what the aussie dj said to make taylor hang up on him?

since i still see them through my 3rd grade rose colored glasses, picturing a hanson angry is like seeing a kitten angry.

Mmm, I honestly can't remember exactly what the DJ said as it was over a year ago but I think I actually have recordings of the interview and post interview drama on my old computer. I'll check it out or ask one of my fellow fansons to remind me. I didn't really get caught up in the drama of that event, I was busy fighting over potential queue disasters at their upcoming Aus tour.

Hanson are very angry these days, mostly about the music industry. They had a huge falling out with their former record label IDJ in 03 and eventually left the label to start their own and ever since then they've been annoyingly loud mouthed about their criticism of the industry. Which is fair enough, but you get tired of listening to them bitch about Jeff Fenster and music executives after a while :|