In this Discussion

the thread of things you just bought

Comments

• um i just got a bunch of shirts from delias.com.
    i still dont know how to pronounce that place..
    anyways..
    yea i live off of shirts..

andi got some black and white polka dot suspenders
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 14 2006, 03:00 AM)
    um i just got a bunch of shirts from delias.com.
    i still dont know how to pronounce that place..
    anyways..
    yea i live off of shirts..

andi got some black and white polka dot suspenders

Sounds cute! I totally understand. I buy way more shirts than I should. Ever. Also, I think it's pronounced "dee-lee-ahs."

PostSecret is a downer in some ways, but it's also uplifting when you think of the people sending out their secrets and the willingness to share and the potential for these secrets to prompt action on the part of the writer. As always), at the risk of sounding trite, there's something cleansing and wonderful and pure about it.
  • I spent several hundred this month on DVD box sets... Currently, I am broke. Whoops.
  • I just bought a tie. Hah. I am so cool it hurts. LOL. *cough*
  • Would you like me to take away your cool?
  • you mean the tie? no sad.gif
  • but then you won't hurt.
  • I have no idea what Post Secret is...
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Sep 14 2006, 12:45 PM)
    I have no idea what Post Secret is...

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
  • Oh man, I haven't read Post Secrets in ages.

Have you guys ever read any of those Band Secrets pages on Livejournal? There's like, My Chemical Romance Secrets, Backstreet Boys Secrets, Britney Secrets etc.

I do believe Hanson fans were the first LJ Secrets spin off with Hanson Secrets, though. Wow was that dramatic happy.gif
  • QUOTE (the_bree @ Sep 13 2006, 08:34 PM)
    Yeah, postsecret can really be a downer... I like the artistic aspect, but a lot of stuff I just cant relate to... which is, I suppose, a good thing.

Hows the new sugarcult? I just watched the second version of the "Do It Alone" video and I love it laugh.gif

They're one of my favorite bands, so of course I'm biased, but I love it so far. I haven't listened to it enough to say much about it, but so far it's AWESOME haha. <3 Sugarcult.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Sep 14 2006, 04:43 PM)
    They're one of my favorite bands, so of course I'm biased, but I love it so far. I haven't listened to it enough to say much about it, but so far it's AWESOME haha. <3 Sugarcult.

question

i love memory

will i love the rest of there stuff? they have 5 albums now?
  • 3 released, one that was only available at shows. If you like Memory, definitely look into that album, Palm Trees and Power Lines (their second). They're fantastic.
  • If you guys like PostSecret, you should definitely check out A Softer World.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 14 2006, 07:27 PM)
    If you guys like PostSecret, you should definitely check out A Softer World.

It's the best "webcomic" ever.
  • Plus Joey called me a fucker when I met him!
    Have you guys ever read any of those Band Secrets pages on Livejournal? There's like, My Chemical Romance Secrets, Backstreet Boys Secrets, Britney Secrets etc.

never seen it, do you havea link? because i'd love to!
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Sep 14 2006, 08:19 PM)
    3 released, one that was only available at shows. If you like Memory, definitely look into that album, Palm Trees and Power Lines (their second). They're fantastic.

i shall do chuck

cheers!
  • oh okay i got it, music secret. i just made a quick one in paint. there's an ok go one there but it's a yellow frog now sad.gif it probably said something like "ok go deserves every bit of publicity they've gotten recently" just based on the comments i'm guessing.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 14 2006, 08:47 PM)
    Plus Joey called me a fucker when I met him!

story?