In this Discussion

the thread of things you just bought

Comments

• i swear its a mans jacket!
  • So I finally bought the coat I've been lusting after since I got here:

Coat! Ignore my feet.

So you can see the top.

Me, headless, wearing the coat.

I almost lost the belt the other day. The buckle got caught between the seat I was sitting in on the metro and the wall of the train, and I had to struggle for two station stops and missed where I had to get off to rescue it. Luckily, some really nice French lady helped me out.

Anyway, the real reason I really really wanted it, not only because it fits me perfectly and I needed an autum coat and it was only 65 euros on sale, is because, um, it reminds me of a plaid coat a certain rockstar owns....haha...
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Oct 27 2006, 05:15 PM)
    i swear its a mans jacket!

only way to find out is to make a poll and post a picture in it sir!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 27 2006, 05:37 PM)
    Anyway, the real reason I really really wanted it, not only because it fits me perfectly and I needed an autum coat and it was only 65 euros on sale, is because, um, it reminds me of a plaid coat a certain rockstar owns....haha...

Who?

It has been pouring everyday here and Andy girls might look pretty in the winter but when it rains, the hair starts frizzing and doing stupid stuff and it's kinda though to wear heels with water all over. That's why sometimes I go to the men's section to check out the clothes, you, guys are so lucky and have no idea of it.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 27 2006, 01:50 PM)
    Who?

• I just suspected tongue.gif
    Gosh he looks cute...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 27 2006, 07:58 PM)

Yay! You found the pic! I was searching all over for it before! I couldn't remember where RoRo had posted that pic, haha.

But yeah, I saw my plaid coat and immediately thought "DAMIAN'S PLAID COAT THAT EVERYONE LOVES!" It's not exactly the same, but it reminds me enough of it. biggrin.gif I know mentally refer to it as my Damian coat. Haha, I'm a dork.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 27 2006, 12:37 PM)
    it reminds me of a plaid coat a certain rockstar owns....haha...

Could this be your rockstar?

Mmm, I posted too soon I see.
  • I was trying to post a picture of a skirt but I can't do it!
  • Host the image using tiny pic, that should work.
  • Thank you, but I just can't make it smaller... (I hate computers...)
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 28 2006, 01:06 AM)
    Could this be your rockstar?

Mmm, I posted too soon I see.

Yes, that would be my rockstar.

Well. Not MY rockstar. The rockstar to whom I was referring.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 28 2006, 02:17 PM)
    Thank you, but I just can't make it smaller... (I hate computers...)

Oh oh, I know what you mean. If you have photoshop or irfanview (or however it's spelled), you can resize it.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 28 2006, 02:40 PM)
    Yes, that would be my rockstar.

Well. Not MY rockstar. The rockstar to whom I was referring.

Hahah, that made me imagine Damian as a plush toy doll: "I want my rockstar, mummy!"
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 28 2006, 08:53 PM)
    Hahah, that made me imagine Damian as a plush toy doll: "I want my rockstar, mummy!"

HAHAHA that reminds me of the time my parents were joking about renting Damian for Christmas.....hahaha....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 28 2006, 02:53 PM)
    HAHAHA that reminds me of the time my parents were joking about renting Damian for Christmas.....hahaha....

blink.gif What would you do with a rented Damian is what I want to know.
    +

It didn't really turn out right.... only as vodka-flavored sugar water.

Still, the production process was hilarious. It involved me almost brining myself, my roomies running around yelling and laughing as everything was bubbling all over the place, eating McDonalds, and dancing to Brittany Spears. Really, it was better than getting drunk.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 29 2006, 03:01 PM)
    +

It didn't really turn out right.... only as vodka-flavored sugar water.

Still, the production process was hilarious. It involved me almost brining myself, my roomies running around yelling and laughing as everything was bubbling all over the place, eating McDonalds, and dancing to Brittany Spears. Really, it was better than getting drunk.

OMG, I thought that was your response to my question for katy, and I was like, "Jello wrestling after he's drunk too much vodka and is a level 5 hurricane damian?" Wow, my imagination. Oh yeah, and you're not supposed to use water in jello shots.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 29 2006, 08:52 PM)
    Oh yeah, and you're not supposed to use water in jello shots.

Whoops.

We're usually shot traditionals (vodka and chaser). It was a bit too much for us to try and handle.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 29 2006, 04:25 PM)
    Whoops.

We're usually shot traditionals (vodka and chaser). It was a bit too much for us to try and handle.

HAhah, I only like tequila shots and lime, personally. Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 29 2006, 09:30 PM)
    HAhah, I only like tequila shots and lime, personally. Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol.

I can't stand rum in any form.

Ever since getting sick off of vodka, I've had a psychosomatic reaction to it, so I'm easing off the straight alcohol for a while. Besides, I really don't like getting shitfaced. Pleasently tipsy? Alright. but the kids who party until they puke on a very regular basis make me nervous.

I'm sticking with the mixed drinks and shooters.

Also no beer. Beer is gross.