In this Discussion

the thread of things you just bought

Comments

That.

Also, I just tried to buy two shirts from Backseat Kiss, but PayPal keeps rejecting my gift card dammit! dry.gif Maybe I'll send it to Mommy for her to use and ask her to put the $50 in my account...
  • ZOMG!!!

Dear Gameplay Customer,

Congratulations! We are delighted to be able to confirm that your pre-order for a Wii has been successful. We will be despatching this eagerly anticipated console to you for day of release.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 20 2006, 01:46 PM)
    Also, I just tried to buy two shirts from Backseat Kiss, but PayPal keeps rejecting my gift card dammit! dry.gif Maybe I'll send it to Mommy for her to use and ask her to put the $50 in my account...

WOOO! Which ones? I'm saving up for the football one at the moment..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 20 2006, 10:38 PM)
    as long as its the english coupling and not the horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, crap usa vershon

OF COURSE I MEAN THE ENGLISH ONE! I'm not that much of a fool!

QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 21 2006, 01:47 AM)
    woot for colour gameboys... do you mean the old one right? gah... i havent played my gameboy in a while.

a second woot for degrassi! yes that is canadas best teen tv show right there... and by all seasons i hope you dont just mean "the next generation" b/c you would be missing out on the classic episode where snake is almost raped by some dude that picked him up when he was hitchhiking... and that would be sacralige.
    what is this coupling you speak of?

1) Yes I mean the old gameboy colours, I really don't like the new ones.

cool.gif By "every season of degrassi" I mean EVERY season of the show (including both the old series and the "next gen" series).

3) Coupling is one of the best british comedies ever, though in my eyes it lost everything in the fourth series, when Jeff wasn't there anymore sad.gif

I forgot to mention that I am going to get a ticket to the Tenacious D concert in January (which are ridiculously overpriced, seeing that they're playing at the same venue ten days before MCR, and the tickets to The D are 70 dollars and MCR are 50 dollars. Hmph.

And I'm going to get Red Dwarf Series VIII, I've been looking everywhere for the version with the skutter toy.

P.S If this post didn't make much sense, please notify me.
  • made sence to me champ

the american coupling is a joke, is it even still going?

it should have stoped when jeff left, in fact i stoped watching after he did, so i dont know how downhill it went

greenwing is the way forward for british comedy
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 21 2006, 08:08 AM)
    made sence to me champ

hahahhahah!
    i dont know why, but when ever someone says champ, I picture a football coach saying it to one of his players... or a father saying it while patting thier son on the head..

what is wrong with me... rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 21 2006, 11:08 PM)
    made sence to me champ
    the american coupling is a joke, is it even still going?
    it should have stoped when jeff left, in fact i stoped watching after he did, so i dont know how downhill it went
    greenwing is the way forward for british comedy

I'm not sure that the american one is still going, as only one episode was shown over here, which was by far the biggest waste of time ever.

You should see the fourth series, because it's still coupling, even without jeff, who they replaced with a really not funny rip-off of monsieur murdoch, but still, watch it.

What is this greenwing that you speak of?

Has series two of Extras completed it's run over in nottingland?
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 22 2006, 04:55 AM)
    I'm not sure that the american one is still going, as only one episode was shown over here, which was by far the biggest waste of time ever.

You should see the fourth series, because it's still coupling, even without jeff, who they replaced with a really not funny rip-off of monsieur murdoch, but still, watch it.

What is this greenwing that you speak of?

Has series two of Extras completed it's run over in nottingland?

yeah extras finished like a month ago, was very very funny

just go buy greenwing now if you can, i promice it will be 100% worth it
  • Well I'll look into it my british informant
  • i just ordered this:

• that shirt is adorable!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 20 2006, 09:24 PM)
    WOOO! Which ones? I'm saving up for the football one at the moment..

"A Mixtape is Forever" and "Sex and Hairspray." And the music buttons. I've been wanting to buy the mixtape shirt for AGES, and now the thing is rejecting my gift card. sad.gif
  • Ooo, I want that shirt, darbie! Where did you get it? Give it to me now!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 28 2006, 08:18 PM)
    Ooo, I want that shirt, darbie! Where did you get it? Give it to me now!!!

http://backseatkissclothing.com/
  • my Wii comes a week today

im going into town in a short while, hopfully gonna get 40% of my crimbo shopping done
  • Today I randomly decided to go record shopping! And spent more than I meant to! Yay!

(You know I've been talking to boy when I random decide it's time for more CDs.)

Have bought:

And:

And:

I was going to buy Pulp's "Different Class," but they only had the 2 disc special edition that was 19.50. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 28 2006, 10:18 PM)
    Ooo, I want that shirt, darbie! Where did you get it? Give it to me now!!!

It's from the link in my sig.

I hope you like it Darbs, thanks so much! I hope everything works out with yours, Katy. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 28 2006, 01:28 PM)
    i just ordered this:

hmmmm.... i kind of want the woman.... dont tell the wife! mellow.gif
  • Her boyfriend's last name is Steele. Like a superhero. You can't compete with that.
  • OMG, they just sent me an email and they are having the most kickass holiday sale everrrr.