In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• oy vey. me and ang's bartender looks just like thisssss smile.gif love it
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 10 2008, 01:12 PM)
    I love you, Becky. Thank you for posting it.

Truth be told, I was thinking of you when I saw it.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 10 2008, 03:55 PM)
    oy vey. me and ang's bartender looks just like thisssss smile.gif love it

Why the F has he not been there the last two times we have gone?! We need to sneak a pic and post it here tongue.gif
  • *speechless
  • oh my God... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • Okay... I found this picture and have been looking for a place in the boards to put it... I betting that it's photo shop.. Anyways.... I'm going to have to link, cause the last time I tried to attach at another site my computer froze and I just don't have the patience for it right now....

http://pds3.egloos.com/pds/200708/09/70/c0...70_01080677.jpg

I don't know if anyones seen it or posted it before.... but... yeeeeeaaaahhhh... I don' t even know what to say... that is some sexy man-ness right there.

EDIT: Ehhh never mind, just listened to an interview where he talked about doing this picture..... XD Still sexyyyyy
  • lol, not photoshop. He actually posed nude except for the scarf, for Jane magazine. There's a thread about it somewhere. He was aked what he saw when he looked at himself in the mirror and he said "skinny. White-ass." I think that's all there was in the article. It was a "the people you've always wanted to see naked" special issue of Jane.
  • Methinks these have not been posted.

(Awww, cast)

These are from a now de-funked Damian site. I was going through my bookmarks and it came up.
  • OMG that's so weird. "Methinks" you read my mind. I was thinking of Damian and his cast. Don't ask me why. laugh.gif tongue.gif
  • Haha I love the water bottle picture. What a hardass wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Apr 3 2008, 11:34 PM)
    OMG that's so weird. "Methinks" you read my mind. I was thinking of Damian and his cast. Don't ask me why. laugh.gif tongue.gif

It's because one of the live versions of "Don't Ask Me" on the songs account starts with him talking about the fact that he broke his foot and has to sit, but they'll promise to try not to suck.
  • Didn't he jump off of a stack of speakers or something?
  • i meant to compliment those pictures yesterday, tdog. smile.gif
    love them. especially the one with the cast.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Apr 4 2008, 09:54 PM)
    Didn't he jump off of a stack of speakers or something?

I believe that's what happened, yeah. laugh.gif
  • LOL Damian breaks his limbs for rock. <3

new on Flickr.
  • Thank you so much, Tdog and Heidi!!
    I miss the hair again now, though...
  • after a long afternoon of drinking, angie and i came home to that.
    awesomeeeeee