In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• I just love when I see that there are new posts in this thread...smile.gif
    I'm loving that picture!
  • I just stopped in to *sigh*
  • Ok, so don't stone me for saying this, but I'm so used to the short hair now that looking at long hair pictures almost weirds me out.

Don't be mad at me!

He's just so lovely no matter how long his hair is. wub.gif
  • ^^ ME TOOOOO!!!

I mean, I LOVE his long hair...but I quickly fell in love with his short hair. Never in a million years did I think it would be a LITTLE weird looking back at pictures when it was long.

Damian can just rock whatever hairstyle he has rolleyes.gif
  • Watch the Invincible video again, and THEN tell me that his long hair weirds you out.

I mean, I've grown to like the short hair look, and he's still stupidly ridiculously hot. But I'll always wub.gif the long hair.
  • look at any and every video and see how he pulls any and everything off wink.gif

excluding c-c-c-cinnamon lips.

and. i really do love the short hair... not that he needed to grow up and mature, it just makes him look that way, but he's still silly and sassy underneath it all. he's such a chameleon. man. what a guy.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 22 2008, 02:55 PM)
    Watch the Invincible video again, and THEN tell me that his long hair weirds you out.

I mean, I've grown to like the short hair look, and he's still stupidly ridiculously hot. But I'll always wub.gif the long hair.

Maybe "weirded out" is not the expression I was looking for, because I still love the Invincible vid. Alice you may remember what I said to you when we watched that video the day you were leaving. But like the concert pics that you've got on your myspace, Alice, well, those look a little off to me now.

And I agree Katie. Anything but the C-C-Cinnamon Lips vid.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 22 2008, 08:17 PM)
    Alice you may remember what I said to you when we watched that video the day you were leaving.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Oh, yes. And I'm in full agreement.

And yes, the Chica-go-go look must never be repeated, pleasethankyouDamian.
    Probably babbling about something incredibly funny smile.gif There was A LOT of stage banter...my fave.

This is my favorite picture from the night. I love his sassy poses.

And since I probably slowed your computers way too much already, I'll share more later. smile.gif
  • Some of my pics from Calvin College:

Can you find Damian?

• Awww, Beckkkyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Awesome pictures, Becky. hehe, that's weird, cuz my name's Becky too tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 25 2008, 09:08 AM)

Becky, have I told you lately, you're my hero tongue.gif

(I still can't get used to the Damian in that suit. He looks like a late night talk show host.)
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 25 2008, 01:39 PM)
    Awww, Beckkkyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww shucks smile.gif

QUOTE (Rebekker @ Apr 25 2008, 04:55 PM)
    Awesome pictures, Becky. hehe, that's weird, cuz my name's Becky too tongue.gif

Thanks. And it's always fun meeting another Becky.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 25 2008, 09:53 PM)
    Becky, have I told you lately, you're my hero tongue.gif

Not lately. laugh.gif

PS Tim gives great hugs.
  • Newslang, that sassy pose picture is SOOOOO fucking cute tongue.gif
  • Here's a few of my pictures. I posted a couple of them in the concert thread, but I decided I should post them here too

• I'm bored, I post pics.

Sassy pants

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 2 2008, 09:05 PM)
    Sassy pants

LOL, this pic rocks. Tim ought to be jealous. It seems Damian's finally discovered how to levitate.

QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 2 2008, 09:05 PM)

This one reminds me of that Happy Bunny phrase: "Cute, but evil. Things even out." Or wait, the line is acutally "cute but psycho," pardon my poetic license.

Tempe desperately needs an Ok Go concert to go to. sad.gif