In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2008, 12:18 AM)
    Tempe desperately needs an Ok Go concert to go to. sad.gif

Go home, visit your family for a few days, then while you're easterly come down to VA with me, Katy, and Amy. 6/6.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 3 2008, 11:30 AM)
    Go home, visit your family for a few days, then while you're easterly come down to VA with me, Katy, and Amy. 6/6.

Wait, which Amy??

Also, agreed. You can sleep chez moi, if you'd like. And see my dance performance on Sunday afternoon. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 3 2008, 01:46 PM)
    Wait, which Amy??

Azulaco/aoberst/the other grownup in our picture from KOKO.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 3 2008, 10:46 AM)
    Also, agreed. You can sleep chez moi, if you'd like. And see my dance performance on Sunday afternoon. biggrin.gif

Aww, you girls is so sweet and thoughtful!!! tongue.gif Ah, if only I could. Right now, I am trapped to school like a ball and chain. Someone release me!
  • I'm bored, I post pictures...

This woulda been awesome if he was singing There's a Fire.

• Oh my gosh I love this thread wub.gif

And by the way, Becky, I think I've figured out who my favorite is. I think it's Damian cuz I freak out more when I see him in pictures or in person than the other guys. And I just completely melt when there's a really cute one of him. Like some of those that you posted biggrin.gif Thank you!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 24 2008, 08:54 AM)
    I'm bored, I post pictures...

Tooth counting time! Where is my mirror and explorer? Although, if the D made that face at me in a dental chair, I'd run and hide.

QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 24 2008, 08:54 AM)
    I'm bored, I post pictures...

^^ Becky, given the great pics you post when you are bored, I say be bored more often wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 24 2008, 11:09 PM)
    ^^ Becky, given the great pics you post when you are bored, I say be bored more often wink.gif

I only have one more set to pull from. This makes me sad. Let's hope I don't get bored anytime soon.

QUOTE (Rebekker @ May 24 2008, 07:33 PM)
    Oh my gosh I love this thread wub.gif

And by the way, Becky, I think I've figured out who my favorite is. I think it's Damian cuz I freak out more when I see him in pictures or in person than the other guys. And I just completely melt when there's a really cute one of him. Like some of those that you posted biggrin.gif Thank you!

I knew you'd choose one sooner or later. wink.gif
  • ooo, Becky, thx for sharing these pics! They're awesome!
    I have to admit, I'm still not over the loss of Damian's hair- still makes me sad.gif
    But this:
    is really quite teh secks, as my friend would say.
  • Ya know, I actually like the shorter hair. I guess if he had the long hair and the facial hair, it'd just look weird. When he's clean shaven, then the longer hair is tres bien.

Eh, he's a fine specimen no matter the hair.
  • I agree, He looks amazing no matter which hair he's got. I do think that the facial hair with his long hair would look a little weird. But the long hair is definately my favorite wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ May 24 2008, 07:33 PM)
    Oh my gosh I love this thread wub.gif

yess...come to the dark side:)

I love the long hair, but can live with it short I guess. I wish he'd shave though. Maybe he doesn't shave to keep us at bay? I digress before my mind jumps into the gutter.

Thanks for the beautiful pics<3
  • When I first saw Damian's short hair I threw my computer chair at my monitor. But now that I saw him in real life, he looks REALLY HOT WITH SHORT HAIR! Like a sexy librarian. Or a naughty professor. Haha!
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ May 31 2008, 03:36 AM)
    Or a naughty professor. Haha!

EEEEEEW! Don't say that! All my profs are old, decrepit, dying men with chalk on the back of their pants.*
    Damian cannot be mixed into this image! teehee!

*I did have one cool prof- the youngest member of the math department. He looked like a rockstar. He dressed a little bit punk and he spoke 7 languages and was teaching himself another...I guess Damian could go in his category, lol.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 31 2008, 07:45 AM)
    *I did have one cool prof- the youngest member of the math department. He looked like a rockstar. He dressed a little bit punk and he spoke 7 languages and was teaching himself another...I guess Damian could go in his category, lol.

are you sure this was a math professor? lol
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 31 2008, 07:59 PM)
    are you sure this was a math professor? lol

Yes smile.gif He's really cool. He just recently got his PhD, like a couple of years before he came here, I'm guessing. He even had us call him by his first name instead of "Professor." He's brilliant and was published earlier than his peers, which explains, I think, why he was hired young.
    One day he was looking around for chalk, and asked us if there was some special place it might be. We told him no, but there was a piece on the floor over there. And he said, really sarcastically and Damian-like, "I did not spend four freaking years in grad school so I could pick chalk up off the floor." And then he picked it up.

...There are more cute moments, but I should stop with the random professor stories...
  • ........ And that's why I can imagine Damian being a naughty professor. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Your prof sounds like a hottie, Tab!
  • why did Damian's cut his hair so short? oooh why? i loved his hair... sad.gif it's going to take a while for me to get used to it...
  • hi hi hiiiiii.
    i was just going through my camera, deleting pictures and i realized i never really posted any pictures... turns out i had a zillion of damian. so enjoyyyy smile.gif sorry they're so hazy... i never touched them up in photoshop!

::YES::

got the jump. wewt.

hiiiii tushie

please notice his face/hands

right.
  • Hahaha your captions are exactly what goes through my brain when I look at these pictures. Loves it.