In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• But anyway, Kay, where did you get that??
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 12 2007, 11:18 PM)
    Um..did that make anyone else a little teary-eyed? happy.gif

HAHAH, yes. that was just lovely. i love damian even more, if thats possible.

QUOTE (EcstaticGrandmas?! @ Feb 13 2007, 12:49 AM)
    Thankyee Mixtape for the audioblog! Whoop.

Happy Jesus, internally I just had a TOTAL collision of happiness, peace, and quite possibly confusion because I can't and very much wish I could comprehend what exactly everyone is feeling in that band, plus Trish. Er, I guess you could consider Trish part of the band? Kinda like how you consider Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore part of the band. I Eh No. All I do know is that if I was on the other end of that phoneline I'd say, "And we thank you for being so damn hot." PURPOSEFULLY doing a play on their lyrics, yes?

And the one part that made me giggle (a very blubbery incoherent one, unnoticeable under the massive over-load of tears I was having) was, "...And thank you Andy for not being an asshole..."

OK Go. Keep on rockin our knickers off. YEAH.

hahaha...exactly how i feel.
  • Ah, just checked my email. 'Tis from the newsletter. Never mind. rolleyes.gif
  • Pfff! No it's not, he called me from the airport! laugh.gif
  • Holy crap, J0rge tapped your phone!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 12 2007, 08:59 PM)
    Holy crap, J0rge tapped your phone!

the scary thing is that you all know that he could if he wanted to...
  • QUOTE (gokarter641 @ Feb 12 2007, 06:03 PM)
    the scary thing is that you all know that he could if he wanted to...

Thank you for adding to my paranoia. I already think that my phone can some how communicate with the dead, now J0rge?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 12 2007, 08:34 PM)
    Ah, just checked my email. 'Tis from the newsletter. Never mind. rolleyes.gif

How do I sign up for this newsletter? Is it the one from the website where you have to enter your e-mail address? I must have entered my e-mail address half a dozen times over the past few months but have never received anything and missed out on this latest missive. sad.gif
  • I remember reading that it's majorly backed up because of the influx of people when the treadmill video came out.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 12 2007, 09:28 PM)
    Thank you for adding to my paranoia. I already think that my phone can some how communicate with the dead, now J0rge?

No no, your phone's not communicating with J0rge, J0rge communicates with your phone.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 12 2007, 06:29 PM)
    How do I sign up for this newsletter? Is it the one from the website where you have to enter your e-mail address? I must have entered my e-mail address half a dozen times over the past few months but have never received anything and missed out on this latest missive. sad.gif

I was signed up, but then I stopped getting them for awhile and I would have to sign up again. I signed up with two of my emails in case one doesn't get it, then the other might.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 11 2007, 10:39 PM)
    Then I got home and told my parents, to which my dad lamely said, "In what category, 'gayest band in the world'?
    Aaagh, dads can be evil sometimes.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 11 2007, 11:55 PM)
    It was to promote the new video, basically. Well, and confuse people.

Well, they certainly confused those red carpet interviewers, at least.
  • I got one letter from the mailing list and I haven't seen anything since. unsure.gif
  • OMG, I've been out of these awesome conversations for like 2 pages! Thanks for putting up those videos, audioblogs, and anything else I might've missed!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 12 2007, 06:18 PM)
    Um..did that make anyone else a little teary-eyed? happy.gif

Yes. Thank you.
    It's like a little personal message from him. And you can tell he means it.
  • QUOTE (gokarter641 @ Feb 12 2007, 06:33 PM)
    No no, your phone's not communicating with J0rge, J0rge communicates with your phone.

Well that is a load off my mind. Thank you!
  • Yes, that totally made me teary eyed. You're so welcome Damian - Thank you for being so easy to love!!! I mean, here's a band that has always given back to its fans. I hope that no matter how big they get, they'll still remember us little ones who brought brownies, or yelled stupid lines from other songs at them during their own songs, bid on an inflatable reindeer or a tie, or just waited by the stage door for hours hoping for a picture. So far they haven't disappointed!!!!
    I don't know why, but everytime I see this picture, I can't help but hear the Wicked Witch of the West's voice and imagining Damian cackling "Ahahaha, we're taking over the music industry now! Just try and stay out of our way. Just try!" while Trish rubs her hands in an evil way, plotting their next world domination video.