In this Discussion

OK Go on "Las Vegas" (NBC TV show)

14567810»

Comments

• YEAH!! I SAW A GOOD 5 SECONDS OF DAN!!!

welp im off to bed!
  • why do they have to destroy an awesome ending to a horrible show with two girls making out, when they should just show OK Go performing?!?!?!

o man, but the boys did look and sound good! Damian looked kinda annoyed at the end, like in the last shot, like "was that really the show?" haha
  • omg thats totally what i was thinking
  • *giggle*
    This episode just aired in Australia last night. I had no idea it was going to be on until my oh-so-dutiful friend, who lives three hours away mind you, texted me and told me to turn on the TV. Bless her.

I screamed and laughed and asked her if this show was always so crappy. Because the main overriding feeling I got from that hour was "why is this show still on air and Arrested Development not?"

But I was happy because seeing them on my television, all clear and pretty is always nice. But their lines...*shudders*...poor things did the best they could with what they were given.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Oct 3 2007, 12:47 PM)
    Because the main overriding feeling I got from that hour was "why is this show still on air and Arrested Development not?"

Amen to that! Oh AD, how I've missed you so.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Oct 4 2007, 05:47 AM)
    *giggle*
    This episode just aired in Australia last night. I had no idea it was going to be on until my oh-so-dutiful friend, who lives three hours away mind you, texted me and told me to turn on the TV. Bless her.

I screamed and laughed and asked her if this show was always so crappy. Because the main overriding feeling I got from that hour was "why is this show still on air and Arrested Development not?"

But I was happy because seeing them on my television, all clear and pretty is always nice. But their lines...*shudders*...poor things did the best they could with what they were given.

Ohh bugger! I had a feeling it would be on this week because the ad had HIGA playing in the background. I totally forgot which night it was on... well i didn't know in the first place but UGH.

I saw all their parts on youtube but I was still excited to finally see the whole thing. At least it was "crappy"...
  • Since this thread has been revisited, this particular episode will air yet again in the US.

Wed, Oct 17
    12:00 PM ET

Channel: TNT
    Ohh bugger! I had a feeling it would be on this week because the ad had HIGA playing in the background. I totally forgot which night it was on... well i didn't know in the first place but UGH.

I saw all their parts on youtube but I was still excited to finally see the whole thing. At least it was "crappy"...

They WERE playing HIGA on the ads weren't they? Yeah, it totally slipped my mind because to me Wednesday nights = ABC!

But still, clearness! On my television! Oh, don't get me wrong, OK Go themselves weren't crappy, but just the show Las Vegas tongue.gif

I miss AD too oknat! "Your belt is supposed to buckle, not your chair"
  • o I LOVE AD!!!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Oct 3 2007, 08:39 PM)
    Since this thread has been revisited, this particular episode will air yet again in the US.

Wed, Oct 17
    12:00 PM ET

Channel: TNT

skipping my 12:40 class to watch this... wish i was kidding smile.gif