In this Discussion

OK Go on "Las Vegas" (NBC TV show)

Comments

• A blog, funny for this reason:

[Talk of seeing OK Go on VH1 Web Junk countdown]
    [embedded HIGA vid]

Now not only is that cool, but it TOTALLY cleared up an episode of Las Vegas for me. Now I get the whole Sam on the treadmill with some punky looking guys. "You know, Mary, it's not easy walking backward on a treadmill."

Whew. Sure I will sleep better at night now.
  • Bahahaha "does Mary know?" laugh.gif "You know, Mary, it's not easy walking backward on a treadmill."

It surprises me every time someone says they haven't seen "the treadmill video." Like, DO YOU ENJOY MISSING OUT ON LIFE?
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 7 2007, 08:16 PM)
    Bahahaha "does Mary know?" laugh.gif "You know, Mary, it's not easy walking backward on a treadmill."

It surprises me every time someone says they haven't seen "the treadmill video." Like, DO YOU ENJOY MISSING OUT ON LIFE?

haha yes its so sad. one person said to me (as i was wholeheartedly trying to convince her that OK Go really is quite the popular band), "Who goes on YouTube??". um.... blink.gif
  • This episode is being repeated again.

Thu Aug 23 (or late Wed night Aug 22, depending on how you want to look at it)
    12:00 AM ET

TNT
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 7 2007, 11:16 PM)

laugh.gif
  • Yeah! I haven't seen the whole episode yet. I missed it the first time. Thanks!
    Last night of summer vacation = ok go on Las Vegas smile.gif
  • I'll wait for you all to tell me what happens. I watched that TV show when Duran Duran was on it. Totally, pissed me off. Not only did I have to watch the entire program to get to see them at the very end, but then they panned to someone being beaten to death to the sound of their song "sunrise" which is supposed to be uplifting and positive.

Sickening. That was an hour of my life I'll never get back.

They better not do that to OK Go. I just can't bring myself to watch. Ihave7stars, thanks for trying to post it on youtube though. Somebody post after it's over for me, please.
  • It first aired months and months ago, so there's probably plot details in the first few pages of this thread. Nothing exciting happened, they taught some ditz how to ride backward on a treadmill.
  • thanks mixtape!:)
  • No problem, call me Kay!
  • Hungry, it's on va.okgocentral.com in "Television appearances" if you want to take a peek. Worth watching since they're actually in a couple scenes, as opposed to the Duran episode. HILARIOUS.
  • I love that they actually had acting parts. I bet Tim and Damian were jumping out of their seats about it. laugh.gif
  • haha i bet they all were until it was over and i think Andy would have had second thoughts haha but his part has risen a few giggles so he should be proud! i have acually used tims line a couple times haha
  • I asked Tim to repeat it for us in Madison and he wouldn't. laugh.gif
  • aww haha that would have been soo awesome if he would haha not that hes not already awesome but yeah you know what i mean
  • 8 HOURS UNTIL OK GO ON LAS VEGAS!!!
  • Pfft! We could all put our heads together and write a way better episode. dry.gif
  • yeah that is soooo true!!! i would totally let Dan have a huge part!
  • OMG IM WATCING LAS VEGAS AND THEY STARTED OUT WITH HERE IT GOES AGAIN!!!! WHOO I CANT WAIT TO SEE THERE OMG THERE THEY ARE!!!
  • Mmm, I missed the first 14 minutes or so last time. Even though I really don't enjoy this show, I'm so happy to be watching it smile.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 22 2007, 05:46 PM)
    Pfft! We could all put our heads together and write a way better episode. dry.gif

Especially if you wrote it!!