In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• yes it siasssssssss and i was theres!
  • I wish we could see the first half of Tim stripping. That would be awesome. Lol.
  • image\

and tons of Tim pictures from here.

Christy inspired me to go on a Tim picture hunt. =D
  • OMG! Heidi! YOU ARE AWESOME! I always wanted to look at these pictures but it would never let me and we now I can for some reason lol. Omg check out picture number 17 and 25!!! WHOOOOO!!! I want to marry this man haha.

Btw, for some reason I wan't to call you Heidi-go seek. Lol. Get it you went and got pictures and your name is Heidi. Ok that was dumb and im sry, lol.
  • LOL wow you're such a dork. LOL in a good way of course. No one's come up with that name for me before. I never even thought of it. haha

OMGSH 17 and 25 are like the most perfect pictures of Tim I have ever seen. He looks great in red light for some reason. hehe Red Light. like The Strokes' song. sorry, I digress...
  • Haha really? Yeah it just kind of came to me when I was like "Wow Heidi is a good Tim picture seeker" (why I was putting it that way I have NO CLUE) but then I was like Heidi-go seek. Lol.

I know I mean don't get em wrong ALL of them are like orgasmic, but 17 and 25 and like omg I just got cold chills. Lol.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 1 2007, 11:00 PM)
    image\

those are some reeeeally great shots!! i have to go through mine from this past april, i have a TON of tim...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 2 2007, 01:21 AM)
    those are some reeeeally great shots!! i have to go through mine from this past april, i have a TON of tim...

OH please do share them!
  • here are a couple...

tim in red light, haha

little andy is in this one too, but i couldn't crop him out..
  • Katie these are amazing! Thanks for sharing.
  • you're so welcome! i know how much you love him wink.gif i really do have a lot, but most are blurry... but at this particular show, we were front row, on tim's side, so... he was right there for the taking!
  • LOL this sounds funny. Did you try to take him. tongue.gif

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 2 2007, 10:19 AM)
    he was right there for the taking!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 2 2007, 01:19 PM)
    you're so welcome! i know how much you love him wink.gif i really do have a lot, but most are blurry... but at this particular show, we were front row, on tim's side, so... he was right there for the taking!

The camera does love him. It hard to keep it off of him lol. Well in my point of view it is. Lol. They aren't all that blurry. I can still see his beautiful features so its good. Lol. (Did not mean for that to sound gross)
  • I was looking at these pictures but anyone notice anything wrong with photo # 5? Here is a clue read the caption.

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 1 2007, 08:00 PM)
    image\

• QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Nov 2 2007, 01:15 PM)
    I was looking at these pictures but anyone notice anything wrong with photo # 5? Here is a clue read the caption.

Yeah! I noticed that too!
  • Yeah I noticed that too and I was just like well maybe its a shaggy weird side-view of Damian.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 28 2007, 11:54 AM)

If ever I saw a man's facial expression representative of pure bliss this is it laugh.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Nov 2 2007, 09:37 PM)
    If ever I saw a man's facial expression representative of pure bliss this is it laugh.gif

Rosa

can you blame him? juuuust joking. obviously. but no. he's completely awesome.

I've been tinkering around with Photoshop and a few pictures I took at the Bite. Enjoy!

There's also one of Damian in the Damian thread.