In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Nov 9 2007, 12:31 AM)
    Thanks for the compliment. I think that's my best myspace design yet. I will be working on one with all of them next I think. Taking a break from Adobe and playing my Sims 2 game lol. Maybe I will make paisley clothes for my Sims lol.

Haha you should totally make an Sim version of OK Go!

and Christy...
    OOH I love that jacket on Tim!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 10 2007, 08:38 PM)
    and Christy...
    OOH I love that jacket on Tim!

I KNOW RIGHT! Geez he looks so sexy haha. Well I mean he looks sexy in ever jacket but yeah you know what I mean. Next Time I meet him im going to be like you should wear your yellow jacket more often lol.
  • haha and I especially LOVE the hanky in his pocket. =D
  • HAHA! Yeah! That is pretty awesome. Its for when he get upset at every show bc I can't make it there to see him lol. HAH!
  • haha Probably. poor Tim. I think he shuold give you his hanky.
  • Yeah I think he should too. Lol. Too bad he didn't like sell his stuff on ebay I would outbid everyone for it. Haha. I can see him like putting a piece of his already chewed cinnamon gum on ebay and me paying like 2,000 dollars for it haha. I would frame it. For Sure. Lol.
  • Someone already tried to sell Damian's gum on e-bay. I told the guy he was an idiot.

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 10 2007, 03:59 PM)
    Yeah I think he should too. Lol. Too bad he didn't like sell his stuff on ebay I would outbid everyone for it. Haha. I can see him like putting a piece of his already chewed cinnamon gum on ebay and me paying like 2,000 dollars for it haha. I would frame it. For Sure. Lol.
  • Haha! Did anybody bid on it? Lol.
  • Nobody bid on it.
    QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 10 2007, 05:30 PM)
    Haha! Did anybody bid on it? Lol.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 10 2007, 11:05 AM)

Haha I posted that yesterday lol. But what can we say great minds look for the same pictures lol.
  • OMG its that jacket again! What a smile.
  • Im just posting here because this is my favorite thread, and I love Tim. Thats all.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 12 2007, 01:59 PM)

That violet shirt looks very good on Tim.
  • Gosh he is so gosh darn freaking ADORABLE!!! Look at his hands, they look soft. I want to touch them lol. Im gunna ask him next Time I see him if I can feel his hand.........hahaha....... that would be creepy.