In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• I like the photo shop play its cool. Thats what I have been doing all day lol.
  • Sorry if this is a repost, but I just had to post this. It's Tim and red light! Plus, the picture comes in a huge size.

Plenty more HERE
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 5 2007, 11:12 PM)
    Sorry if this is a repost, but I just had to post this. It's Tim and red light! Plus, the picture comes in a huge size.

Plenty more HERE

Gosh him and that baldness is sexy! Heidi you again are amazing. I think I will name my rabbit after you. Lol. And look at those hands!
  • LOL I would be totally honored to have your bunny named after me!
  • I like the name Heidi and you always get pictures of Tim and so that could be the connection lol. Plus when I first bought it one of my friends said the name Heidi so hmm sounds good.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 5 2007, 07:27 PM)
    I like the name Heidi and you always get pictures of Tim and so that could be the connection lol. Plus when I first bought it one of my friends said the name Heidi so hmm sounds good.

LOL wow. your bunny can be German. Heidi is a German name. I know, it doesn't really fit since i'm Chinese, but it fits me! I guess.. LOL
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 6 2007, 12:39 AM)
    LOL wow. your bunny can be German. Heidi is a German name. I know, it doesn't really fit since i'm Chinese, but it fits me! I guess.. LOL

Lol. YAY! Lol. Im acually not sure still what im going to name it. Im sure people at schol will help me out too.

BTW. That picture WUU DOG! Lol. Its cute how his cheeks are puffed out. Hes rocking out hard!
  • LOL there are two links along with that picture if you didn't see them. The link right at the top is the one you really should see. I think it's my favorite picture of Tim. biggrin.gif

or I can just repost it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chadwadsworth...57594291503328/
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 6 2007, 11:31 PM)
    LOL there are two links along with that picture if you didn't see them. The link right at the top is the one you really should see. I think it's my favorite picture of Tim. biggrin.gif
    or I can just repost it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chadwadsworth...57594291503328/

Oh how I want to be that microphone.
  • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=57846705
    The awesome myspace layout that Bakersfield fan made for me!
  • OMGSH! thats amazing! Good job, Bakersfield fan!

Here's a few presents for the board :

• Ok Heidi like OMG! ALL of these are the best pictures i've ever seen and they are all my favorite. I know I have said that before but these pictures win. They are way above top-knotch.
  • Thanks for the compliment. I think that's my best myspace design yet. I will be working on one with all of them next I think. Taking a break from Adobe and playing my Sims 2 game lol. Maybe I will make paisley clothes for my Sims lol.

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 8 2007, 07:28 PM)
    OMGSH! thats amazing! Good job, Bakersfield fan!
    Here's a few presents for the board :
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 8 2007, 10:28 PM)

the colors in this are amazing!!! great shot of tim and his flashy style smile.gif
  • Thanks! You inspired me to go on a photo hunt.

When I finished reading that ^ I imagined Tim making the "okay" sign with his hand. And he had a big gleamy smile. random...
  • I only saved 1 Tim pic from the site- see other thread for how much I love that site. I saved this pic b/c, omg, this is what Timothy Charming wore in 04:
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 9 2007, 11:44 AM)
    I only saved 1 Tim pic from the site- see other thread for how much I love that site. I saved this pic b/c, omg, this is what Timothy Charming wore in 04:

He has changed quite a bit but he still looked sexy then.

• http://flickr.com/photos/heatherfinley/379993388/
    Thats a nice crotch shot of Tim lol.
    I really wish Tim would wear that jacket more often.