In this Discussion

Few Great OKGO articles

Comments

• LOL i loved that game too! i leveled my character all the way up and i would play for hours and hours!!!!

here's a concert review thingy but I don't know if it's been posted before. http://www.skratchmagazine.com/live-review...eviewsAPR06.php
  • omg i dont know if this has ben posted b4 but its an interview of Tim and its like the best article ive ever read i mean EVER!

http://www.punkglobe.com/okgointerview.html
  • "Arty Party" laugh.gif
  • haha omg that was my favorite part!! haha
  • I totally read your mind.
  • geez you like are!! lol first this then we both posted pictures that made it hard to swallow haha
  • LOL exactly! You're creeping me out now. laugh.gif
  • im creeping you out lol your the one reading my mind hahahaa
  • LOL oh right. i'm creeping myself out. laugh.gif
  • haha it happens haha maybe i should learn that one thing harry potter couldnt so people dont read my mind haha
  • Occlumency? hopefully you'll do better than Harry did...
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 09:49 PM)
    Occlumency? hopefully you'll do better than Harry did...

yeah thats it....yeah hopefully geez i bet i have scared some peoples lifes with what i think of haha
  • haha well luckily no one else can read your mind but me, right? haha i'm so geeky. but geeks are cool!
  • haha geeks are cool i mean on wikipedia they describe ok go as "geeky" and yeah so that officially makes ALL geeks cool. lol
  • OMG now YOU'RE reading MY mind! You know that AOL video interview with Damian and the ink blot test? Well when the lady held up the picture with the "guy with an electrical appliance", she asked Damian if he would say the guy's a geek. Damian said that he's not because geeks are skinnier and then he said that he's a bit of a geek himself! I totally freaked out and told all my friends that that's even more reason to call myself a geek. Because they were calling me a nerd but I insisted that I was a geek. I mean, c'mon, when's the last time you heard someone say "computer nerd"? I think Andy would qualify as a geek too. biggrin.gif
  • hhaa omg that video was awesome haha when Damian said that chiwawa's eating trash and Tim has chiwawa features haha i loved it haha i never get called either one of those lol i usually get called a retard or somthing lol i should be like "no no not retard, geek" lol
  • LOL u totally should. They'd be like uh...what?
  • haha they like already do that i quote Ok Go all the Time and im sitting there laughing and their like ummm OK and then one Time i was like GO and started laughing again and yeah it went downhill from there lol
  • LOL You know what's sad? I barely say "go" out loud after I hear someone say "ok". I keep it to myself. But my non-OK Go fan friends say "go" for me. its so funny.
    We're also competing in a pop culture quiz show for charity on VH1 and we're taping it later this week and it's our band against cast members of the Sopranos and cast members of 30 Rock. It's going to be trivia and we're hoping to win and donate our money to a charity for leukemia and cancer research.

Oooh, that I'd like to see! Has this been aired?