In this Discussion

favoutite TV series

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I've promissed I'd start this one on the "beautifull people thread" so here it goes (hopefully not again).

I'll just name a few of my favourite at the moment:
1- House M.D. (it hasa everything a Tv series should have! blood, hospitals, cute guys and an amazing script)
2- Supernatural (the reasons are simmilar except for the hospital part of course tongue.gif)
3- Criminal minds (psicology can actually be usefull...)

i can't remember the name of much more right now, so give me your opinion about your favourites!

Comments

• House is brilliant!!

But my favourite of all time is Green Wing. It's hilarious, at least three of the doctors are cute, there's a mad Scottish lady and other nuts people, and there's a really sweet romantic story behind it all as well smile.gif
    And everything's totally random (camels wandering around hospital corridors, radiologists eating gallbladders...)
  • ^^^
    awww
    love that show, but I'd say arrested development is my favorite show EVER!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 25 2007, 04:06 PM)

YES.

Nothing beats Dwight battling the bat.

Also:

and
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 25 2007, 12:06 PM)

hooray for The Office!!!!!!!
    And also, Seinfeld and King of Queens smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 25 2007, 05:51 PM)
    ^^^
    awww
    love that show, but I'd say arrested development is my favorite show EVER!

"i blue myself, just incase the blue man group called"

"tobias, tried to cross the road hoping to not be seen, however it was dusk, and he couldnt be seen"

*gets hit by a car*

easly the greatest comedy of all time

my fave tv show of all time is Quizmania

which is now dead..
  • dont feel too sad andu... almost ALL of my fav shows are dead... they are always too weird to catch on (Dark angel), or have a very long run and fade out (xfiles)

but if we are talking shows that still exist id have to say my favourites right now are:

^mythbusters

^ colbert report!

^and the LUDA and Jenson show!... actually the formentioned Supernatural... i just put this photo because i thougth it was humorous rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
  • I love House, The Office (that's what she said), and Grey's Anatomy. I think my fave show ever was West Wing, and I used to really like ER as well.

And I see an odd theme of hospital shows in my life, even though I've never been to one.

edit: I liked Dark Angel too. There were reruns on this summer on the SciFi channel that I watched. I don't think I ever saw the finale, though, either time it was on.
  • hey anyone watch house last night? what the hell? why is he so obsessed with that chicka?

Lol I watched the Episode of Aressed development about "lessons" Last night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p-eqFYQ81w

And thats why you always leave a note!

I had a dream that my sis' and I were walking when we saw Rain aka Dwight walk into a coffee shop all sweaty and tired like he ran there... so we stalked him as he went to a table and met some dude and got a photo with him. When I looked at the photo Jim was in the backround making "the face". Wow.... I think that dream means I'm insane.
  • haha an Office dream is pretty sweet. I just re-watched the season 2 finale today--I love that episode!

What obsession of House's are you referring to? I watched it but I don't remember what you're talking about.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 28 2007, 06:28 PM)
    Lol I watched the Episode of Aressed development about "lessons" Last night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p-eqFYQ81w

And thats why you always leave a note!

hahahahaha!!!

i love that guy w/ the one arm

Oh, and when gob and michael try to teach george a lesson. awesome.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Mar 28 2007, 05:36 PM)
    What obsession of House's are you referring to? I watched it but I don't remember what you're talking about.

Hes like so obsessed with that chicka doctor that he has a crazy dream about one of her old boyfriends and goes through all this agony... all because of his subconcious?

thats obsessed.

I love house though. First I couldn't get over his resemblence to Michael McDonald from Mad TV but now I've fallen for House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fND7PA_DOd4
  • THE OFFICE OMG -
    HOUSE - OMG!

Hmmm Ugly betty is pretty effing funny...however i dotn watch tv if there is a hockey game on

BTW - leafs lost last night...and now my heart is broken

*broken emo heart*
    HAHAHA
    blink.gif
  • did yall watch the office marathon last night?
    i got to watch the whole jim/pam kiss which i missed b4

and OH MY GOSH Supernatural was INTENSE....i was "EKKK"ing the whole time

dean you are too tortured
  • I'm so fucking excited for next week's Office. Well, except for the part where Roy beats up my husband.
  • me too! a chair thowing attack is imminent
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 30 2007, 04:33 PM)
    me too! a chair thowing attack is imminent

im quite looking forward to this - we should have an office viewing party
    w00t
  • hmm, I like the show Bones... I think I've already said that.

I also watch Jeopardy and Antiques Roadshow with my parents, haha.

I've been watching Robin Hood on BBC America...

and I also watch Firefly and Soap on dvd.

that's about it.
  • Spaced. Best show ever.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 30 2007, 09:07 PM)
    did yall watch the office marathon last night?
    i got to watch the whole jim/pam kiss which i missed b4

and OH MY GOSH Supernatural was INTENSE....i was "EKKK"ing the whole time

dean you are too tortured

What happened??(here is just way too delayed!!i can't stand it just once a week!!!)