In this Discussion

favoutite TV series

Comments

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 31 2007, 02:52 AM)
    hmm, I like the show Bones... I think I've already said that.

I also like it! though it reminds me CSI which i'm so sick of right now...it was cool when it was only in L.A. but now it's just too much and even my favourite characters haver been elliminated from the scripts( Grissom and Greg).

I'm trying to find the schedule of "the office" because i could never watch that series and i have heard that it's awesome...
  • AHH scrubs i looove ^^ <3
  • The Royle Family
    Red Dwarf
    Shameless
  • House MD
    Friends
    Spicks and Specks

I like others but those are the main ones...
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Mar 31 2007, 04:19 PM)
    I also like it! though it reminds me CSI which i'm so sick of right now...it was cool when it was only in L.A. but now it's just too much and even my favourite characters haver been elliminated from the scripts( Grissom and Greg).

I've never watched CSI, so I can't be annoyed at it haha. I'm not so much a fan of the graphic forensic stuff, but I really like the characters... and fact that I can watch it online.
  • I was literally in tears last night after my VCR decided to be a dick and tape static instead of The Office. Does anyone know where I can find it online?? You can't buy the episodes on iTunes in Canada. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2007, 08:14 AM)
    I was literally in tears last night after my VCR decided to be a dick and tape static instead of The Office. Does anyone know where I can find it online?? You can't buy the episodes on iTunes in Canada. sad.gif

mixtape - i found it! i found it!
    http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/103
    episode 19 the negotiation
    smile.gif

i never submitted my list of tv shows on here.. theres a lot:
    project runway
    grey's anatomy
    ugly betty
    the office
    scrubs
    october road
    gilmore girls
    veronica mars
    one tree hill
    top design
    the stupid mtv shows i watch:
    the hills
    dancelife
    i'm from rolling stone

and i started watching green wing online, and after green wing i'm gonna watch arrested development smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 01:28 PM)
    mixtape - i found it! i found it!
    http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/103
    episode 19 the negotiation

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GOD.

I seriously was in tears last night about it, you just saved my whole Easter weekend!!!!!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2007, 10:36 AM)
    ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GOD.

I seriously was in tears last night about it, you just saved my whole Easter weekend!!!!!

aw i love you too smile.gif

glad to be of service - i do what i can haha.

that tv-links.co.uk website has A LOT.
  • wow.

that site does have a lot...

it can't be legal, haha.

but awesome anyways.
  • haha seriously..

theres also..
    alluc.org
    and
    peekvid.com
    enjoy! smile.gif
  • haha wow.

those are pretty impressive...

omg! animorphs! haha I love(d) those books and I never saw much of the tv show!
  • ^^^

OMG I LOVED THOSE BOOKS!!!!!!

i remember i spent all my money when i was in elementary school to buy those books and i never read them.

i just found them a couple of days ago.
  • *BUMP*
    I'm kind of obsessed with House. I'm also kind of in love with Hugh Laurie. I saw him on my way to school walking his dog! laugh.gif squeeee!!!
  • did you go up to him?!

oh to live in new york city...
  • New episode of House tonight!!! I'm excited to see where they're taking this Chase/Cameron plot line--I think it's cute that they're engaged in real life.
  • The Office (US)
    Arrested Development
    Firefly
  • America's Next Top Model, though it isn't a series. It's the only non-skating-recording show I watch regularly.
  • i'm an ANTM addict... whenever they show the marathons on VH1 I ALWAYS watch... during Christmas break this year, they took a week and showed EVERY cycle 1-7... smile.gif

I'm in love with the following:
    Scrubs
    The Office (US version)
    Rob & Big
    House (seems to be popular among the board peeps)
    Psych
    Law & Order: SVU
    Monk

edit: i forgot Still Standing!

do we see a trend? I LOVE detective/mystery shows... and doctor shows... and comedies... blink.gif
  • wheheheh for scrubs ^^