In this Discussion

favoutite TV series

Comments

• Scrubs is on sooo late and i hardly ever get to watch it =[

i also love The Chaser's War on Everything
    ^^ these guys are my heroes! i've met 3/4 and you should dl their podcast or something. most of you wont get the aus political jokes because, let's face it, no one cares about Australia, but their pranks are good too!!

oh and musn't forget Heroes with Peter Petrelli, he's the only reason i started watching it wub.gif
  • Katie - I LOVE Monk!!! It's fantastic!
    But it was better with Sharona in it...
  • Does anyone here watch Life with Derek? Am I the only one who thinks Derek and Casey are going (not necessarily should) get together? Like Nora and George are going to split up to make Derek and Casey's feelings less gross? huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 21 2007, 06:02 PM)
    Does anyone here watch Life with Derek? Am I the only one who thinks Derek and Casey are going (not necessarily should) get together? Like Nora and George are going to split up to make Derek and Casey's feelings less gross? huh.gif

Wow so apparently I havent seen this show in ages. Um yeah that probably will happen, still...kinda creepy/gross.
  • i love house, friends, monk, csi, scrubs, grey's anatomy, ER.....
  • is anyone here a fan of Heroes? Today they've aired the last episode of the first series (i know it's so delayed compared to the US, but i do live in the end of Europe eheh) and i think that it just keeps surprising me over and over!
  • i looooove scrubs... its just the best..ohh i love the fact that JD makes daydreaming exceptable.....

im also addicted to America's next top model... even tho im a brit i totally love it, although britains next top model is starting up again over here its just not as good as the US one... the ameircal girls seem to have more drive and the competition is greater!!!!!
    im such a girl!
  • here we onlu have the brit version of "'s next top model"...though i like better "what not to wear" with stacy and clinton!
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 1 2007, 12:01 AM)
    here we onlu have the brit version of "'s next top model"...though i like better "what not to wear" with stacy and clinton!

oh ANTM is soooo different, much more drama involved.. but britains NTM new series starts this monday on livingtv if you can get it or get off net, so thats my mondays taken up now!
    is anyone here a fan of Heroes? Today they've aired the last episode of the first series (i know it's so delayed compared to the US, but i do live in the end of Europe eheh) and i think that it just keeps surprising me over and over!

I LOVE Heroes!! the last ep hasn't aired here yet but apparently we'll be getting the new series at the same time as the US [October, mabye??]

When i watch it with my friends we always rewind and then slo-mo on Peter Petrelli's face wub.gif hahah
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 1 2007, 02:55 AM)
    I LOVE Heroes!! the last ep hasn't aired here yet but apparently we'll be getting the new series at the same time as the US [October, mabye??]

When i watch it with my friends we always rewind and then slo-mo on Peter Petrelli's face wub.gif hahah

uuh Peter Petrelli...so cuteee!

there's just one problem about that series...the huge amout of characters! it took me a while to know all the names and all the relations between the characters...
  • I've gotten into Heroes and Prison Break this summer (watching them all on tv-links actually) and I really like them. Heroes is a bit hard to follow, but I surprisingly like all the storylines, which is unusual for me when a show has so many going on.
  • venture bros

GO TEAM VENTURE!
  • I finally watched all of Arrested Development the other day, and now I'm sad.
  • lol
    yea arrested development is a great show.
    so is joan of arcadeia (im pretty sure thats not how you spell it)
    and that got canceled too..
  • Arrested Development isn't aired here... what's it about?
  • I feel inadequate since I've never heard of Arrested Development before.
  • people are talking about AD

my AD sencers were tickleing

its only the greatest, and smartest comedy of all time....thus why it failed in america......
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 2 2007, 01:11 PM)
    its only the greatest, and smartest comedy of all time....thus why it failed in america......

Now I understand.
    Take me with you to the UK.

I've decided I'm moving there, not Switzerland.
    They speak English.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 2 2007, 07:15 PM)
    Now I understand.
    Take me with you to the UK.

I've decided I'm moving there, not Switzerland.
    They speak English.

ill send out the math monkeys to fetch you right away

imageimageimage