In this Discussion

favoutite TV series

123457»

Comments

• QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 11 2010, 12:01 AM)
    my favourite ep is probably thw greenman ep where dee dennis and mac try out for the football team amd shananigans happen <3333

Yes! And Artemis is in it, briefly. lol.

From what I have seen of Archer, it's very funny but I always miss it when it's on.
  • I watch too much tv. I love:
    Weeds, Bones, Glee, House, Criminal Minds, Curb Your Enthusiasm and Lie to Me
  • not too long ago i woke up at 3am and watched the first season of californication in bed. it was an unproductive morning.

who doesnt love duchovny?

communists maybe...
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Mar 15 2010, 11:00 PM)
    not too long ago i woke up at 3am and watched the first season of californication in bed. it was an unproductive morning.

who doesnt love duchovny?

communists maybe...

I don't know, but I find this song appropriate:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOP5wsSXY8w
  • um i loveeee criminal minds. its so cheesy and great. the dude who plays gideon (mandy patinkin i think its spelled)is actually a broadway singer and dancer and di a show at the theatre Fel werked at for a few days... i was so jealous... i love him. hes also the dude in princes bride whos dad hot killed by the 6 fingered man <3
  • QUOTE (samanferr @ Mar 15 2010, 11:42 PM)
    I don't know, but I find this song appropriate:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOP5wsSXY8w

man double d's got it all. even a song! i wish i was duchovny.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Mar 16 2010, 12:54 PM)
    man double d's got it all. even a song! i wish i was duchovny.

He does, but I gotta say I prefer Stamos.
  • QUOTE (samanferr @ Mar 16 2010, 12:46 PM)
    He does, but I gotta say I prefer Stamos.

well obviously. id watch anything with john stamos in it. luckily for me that turns out to be very little.
  • One Tree Hill (watched since its first season)
    The Office
    Gossip Girl
  • anyone catch the season premiere of breaking bad? im downloading it right noooooooooow. exciting stufffffffffffff.