shut up and kiss me

Comments

• sigh i don't like crushes.
    they're totally pointless.
    and a mental distraction.
    nothing good ever comes from them.

ooh and juniperberry you are too funny!
    and sarah, hope your date goes well!
  • honestly... i couldn't agree more... which is why i'm surprised about this little crush. i have crushes on lots of people... but i only LIKE very seldom few... most people don't know the difference...
  • hmm i have no idea what the difference is.. all i know is.. i like this guy (i mentioned him earlier in this thread last week i think) but i don't want to like anyone, and therefore i'm displeased (is this even a word?) with myself.
    katie you're cool... i think we have a similiar ideology about relationships and such. cool.gif
  • well for ME... a crush is like... something you can have on someone you don't even know a thing about, you just think they're cute... crush. LIKE... is where you are beyond crush... you still think they're cute, but you are getting to know them and you enjoy it. therefore, you like him smile.gif

displeased is a word... and i know that feeling when regarding a boy... sad.gif either not wanting to like the person specifically or just not wanting to like...

you are very cool too... smile.gif i'm assuming your name is amber... and if we've been introduced previously then i feel like a complete arse...
  • Yeah, new crushes are exciting! It'd help if there was anyone of any interest at all in North London. But no. Apparently that's too much to ask...

Katie - She's Ambreen but we have many names for her. my fave's Ambers. She calls me Electra Mectra. S'all gravy, baby!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 6 2007, 11:38 AM)
    well for ME... a crush is like... something you can have on someone you don't even know a thing about, you just think they're cute... crush. LIKE... is where you are beyond crush... you still think they're cute, but you are getting to know them and you enjoy it. therefore, you like him smile.gif

displeased is a word... and i know that feeling when regarding a boy... sad.gif either not wanting to like the person specifically or just not wanting to like...
    you are very cool too... smile.gif i'm assuming your name is amber... and if we've been introduced previously then i feel like a complete arse...

ahh i understand.. well then, this is more of a LIKE.. its gone beyond a little crush. yes. sigh. i get to hang out with him for a long time today.. i'll tell you all how that goes if its interesting.

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 6 2007, 12:59 PM)
    Katie - She's Ambreen but we have many names for her. my fave's Ambers. She calls me Electra Mectra. S'all gravy, baby!

this is true.. i have a myriad of nicknames... ambers, ambie, breeen, amberlin.. i may have forgotten some. and amberdino was started by a friend of mine a few years ago and it stuck haha. cool.gif
    and i call electra mectra because i'm brown and brown people like to rhyme fake words with words a lot.. like itstead of saying talk, they'll say talk shalk and random stuff like that haha!
  • i thought the whole talk smalk was a jewish/new york thing

but i am probally very wrong here..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 7 2007, 07:56 PM)
    i thought the whole talk smalk was a jewish/new york thing
    but i am probally very wrong here..

Talk shmalk is a very jewish type thing, yeah
    But lots of people do it now.
    Loads of jewish words are used regularly smile.gif
    It makes me happy!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 7 2007, 08:04 PM)
    Talk shmalk is a very jewish type thing, yeah
    But lots of people do it now.
    Loads of jewish words are used regularly smile.gif
    It makes me happy!

oy vay...

i was right, huzza
  • yayy

so i went to the pool todayyy (finally)
    and it turns out this really hot lifeguard works there and ive talked to him on myspace before!!!
    dang hes cute...

hey im gonna call you Ambie now amberdino!!!!!!!!

hi ambie!!
  • okay, so I'm seriously pathetic.

I've had a huge crush on this boy for three years now. I always thought it was one of those harmless, nothing-will-ever-come-of-it crushes... except that it hasn't gone away. even though he basically has a girlfriend now, and he's the president of the senior class, and everything else, I still love him to death (not love love, but you know...)

And now he's graduating =O

and I'm really crushed.
    and i'm prolly not gonna see him over the summer.
    and then he's going away.
    and it makes me wanna cry.

actually, the crying is mostly because ALL of the seniors are leaving, but also for him, I guess =P.
    I have to play at graduation on Saturday, and I don't think I'm gonna make it through. I don't want the seniors to leave me, ever. ever ever ever. but they are. they already have, basically. and it's awful D=
  • youll miss them for a while, but im sure youll find new more interesting people later in your life, especially if you chose to go to college, and im sure there are multitudes of good looking young men in colleges
  • he's right... my freshman and sophomore years of h.s i was CRUSHED when the seniors left... that feeling wore off... it'll be okay... and you'll find a way to keep in touch... facebook is magical that way wink.gif

i like amberdino... smile.gif tell me everythingggg
  • it is forbidden to communicate with littluns at my school and if you do there is punishment via bashings on the walkway.
    consequently it doesn't bother me when year 12s leave. in fact when they leave at the end of this year my grade will take over the school AND the walkway!
    BAHAHAHAHA

so boys...
    some guys decided to start a rumour that i'm dating this other guy. it's actually quite funny because many people have believed it and keep asking me if it's true. now we are playing along with it and calling each other 'darling' etc. i like this 'dating' thing, he brings me yoghurt when i'm working
  • I am currently dating someone who is older than me by about 10 years (though he looks about 21, so the age thing never bothered me. Besides, I'm totally head over heels for him, so why should I care?). When I first started dating him, I was really nervous to tell my family because, well, it is a pretty big age difference.

It turns out this runs in my family. My cousin is dating a wonderful guy who's over ten years older than her (my family doesn't care because he's one of the sweetest people on the planet). My granfather was ten years older than my grandma. And, a couple of nights ago, my mom told me that, when she was my age, she dated someone who was ten years older than her.

I find this weirdly funny.
  • hi theresa!!! cool.gif

oh milky..
    i liked this dude for over four years and it didn't go away until i told him how i felt.. though it wasn't like hey lets go out cuz i like you.. it was just like hey i need to tell you this just so its out of my system. but in this case we were in the same year so i told him the summer after graduation.. since with you hes already leaving, you might get over him just cuz well, hes not right there.

juniper and tonetoile (damn i forgot both of your real names again asl;dfjalksdj SO SORRY) you both share quite interesting stories... haha!

okay guys soooo yesterday was this big event thingie in erc from 4-7 right so like we got there early to help set up after class and stuff so i hung out with him from like 3ish to about 5 or so cuz by then there were a lot of people and like some people started leaving and whatnot so that was pretty cool but nothing interesting there. but then.. we had an "underground perc exec meeting" right. which was basically like a kickback thing at one of the guys' apts at night.

and that lead to.. THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER HAD ALCOHOL IN MY LIFE!! i have no idea what compelled me to do it.. but yeah i had 4 shots but i didn't feel anything.. not even a buzz or whatever.. but anyway.. the boy im interested in had like 10ish shots or something and so he was pretty drunk right.. and so well okay it didnt mean anything, but for like an hour or maybe more we were chillin on the sofa and he had his arm around me the whole time and would hug me randomly and hold my hand and lean on me or whatever.. and like i know it was because he was drunk and it didn't mean anything. but... it was nice... and i definitely don't get enough hugs and shit in my life, so i appreciated it, and coming from him, i appreciate it even more...

Edit: give me feedback people! i'm really like naive and inexperienced or whatever and so this is all freakin crazy to me!!! i cant believe i fucking drank.. i feel like i've lost part of my identity or something.. i know, you all think i'm totally crazy. sleep.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 8 2007, 03:49 PM)
    I am currently dating someone who is older than me by about 10 years (though he looks about 21, so the age thing never bothered me. Besides, I'm totally head over heels for him, so why should I care?). When I first started dating him, I was really nervous to tell my family because, well, it is a pretty big age difference.

It turns out this runs in my family. My cousin is dating a wonderful guy who's over ten years older than her (my family doesn't care because he's one of the sweetest people on the planet). My granfather was ten years older than my grandma. And, a couple of nights ago, my mom told me that, when she was my age, she dated someone who was ten years older than her.

I find this weirdly funny.

Ooo thats interesting, that it runs in the family! When I told my mom that I loved Damian, but that he's 31, she went "Well that's the perfect age!!!". Turns out when she was 19 she went out with a 36 year old for ages...

Awww Ambers that's so sweet!!! I'm glad you had fun with that guy, and even though he was drunk, I know what you mean about it still feeling nice. Take advantage of the situation, girl! tongue.gif But you didn't get any effects from the shots? And of course you're not crazy!!! Just please, next time you decide to drink, don't go overboard because you now know you can handle your drink LOL.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 9 2007, 04:34 PM)
    Ooo thats interesting, that it runs in the family! When I told my mom that I loved Damian, but that he's 31, she went "Well that's the perfect age!!!". Turns out when she was 19 she went out with a 36 year old for ages...

Hahahaha. This is how the conversation with my mom went:

Mom: "well, I know how it is. He's a lot more mature. He knows how to stroke a woman,"
    Me: "Uh..."
    Mom: "NO! Not like THAT, like... compliment."
  • ^^^ hahahahahaha.... that's great. I wish I could have conversations like that with my mom. oh, and my aunt married a man eighteen years older than her, and it worked out fine.

and thanks, guys =)
    I know it's silly and all, but it's still sad.
    I feel like he's gonna be the one guy I never forget about, even if I do get over him, I'll still be looking back years from now with warm fuzzy feelings in my heart. And I keep telling myself that I prolly will see him, as he's only going to Cambridge (Harvard!!) and so he'll be able to come back easily, and he prolly will for Marching Band stuff and to see his sister who's two years behind me.
    So I think I'll be okay.
  • Why are all the guys I meet either a) gay, b)with girlfriend or c) straight, but horribly sleazy?

Uni sucks.

Oh amberdino, just remember to know what you can and can't handle. Because waking up and not knowing how you got there is NEVER fun.