In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• ohmy.gif
    that's rough....
    I can't even begin to imagine how much that sucks.
    d'you believe her?
  • omg dani!!!
    dude she might be lying.. or she might THINK they're going out again, but they really aren't..
    i think you should strongly consider going out with him dani...

man i miss new boy.. i haven't talked to him in over a week. sad.gif
  • "Si tu n'étais pas la, comment pourrais je vivre? Je ne connaîtrais pas ce bonheur qui m'enivre. Quand je suis dans tes bras, mon coeur joyeux se livre. Comment pourrais je vivre, si tu n'étais pas la?"

-Fréhel
  • um okay i ran that through free translation and uh not very helpful:

"If you did not be the, how can I to live? I would not know this bonheaur that gets drunk me. When I am in your arms, my joyous heart itself book. How can I to live, if you did not be the?"

haha where are you french speaking people?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 27 2007, 10:00 PM)
    ohmy.gif
    that's rough....
    I can't even begin to imagine how much that sucks.
    d'you believe her?
    Well, there's pictures of them at prom together, so...
    There's some more intimate pictures in there but I'll spare you sleep.gif

Aww, I'm crushless now. I feel so freeee but at the same time sad.

J'ai parfois malgré moi des craintes folles; même un soir sans te voir, je me désole. Tu reviens et soudain plus de tristesse car tu sais l'effacer dune caresse. smile.gif

(I hope I got that right, my french is so bad... kudos to you for the amelie ref)
  • i had a most marvellous encounter with the Damian-boy recently!!!

he saw a photo of me on my phone and actually shouted "WOAH! who's that!!??"

i mumbled, "ummmm me..."

then he practically yelled back, "You look amazing, you're really pretty!"

and it was was genuine!! wub.gif he's such a sweetheart

now i'm a little sad school's over, i won't see him for another 2 weeks
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 28 2007, 01:03 PM)
    "Si tu n'étais pas la, comment pourrais je vivre? Je ne connaîtrais pas ce bonheur qui m'enivre. Quand je suis dans tes bras, mon coeur joyeux se livre. Comment pourrais je vivre, si tu n'étais pas la?"

-Fréhel

ça c'est trés romantique non?
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jun 28 2007, 08:48 PM)
    Well, there's pictures of them at prom together, so...
    There's some more intimate pictures in there but I'll spare you sleep.gif

Aww, I'm crushless now. I feel so freeee but at the same time sad.
    J'ai parfois malgré moi des craintes folles; même un soir sans te voir, je me désole. Tu reviens et soudain plus de tristesse car tu sais l'effacer dune caresse. smile.gif

(I hope I got that right, my french is so bad... kudos to you for the amelie ref)

he's dating his ex at the same time that he asked you to date him? what an ass...

I feel the same way you do about being crushless...it's so straaange, especially in the summer, wheer everybody's thrilled with love and new relationships...
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 28 2007, 11:54 PM)
    i had a most marvellous encounter with the Damian-boy recently!!!

he saw a photo of me on my phone and actually shouted "WOAH! who's that!!??"

i mumbled, "ummmm me..."

then he practically yelled back, "You look amazing, you're really pretty!"

and it was was genuine!! wub.gif he's such a sweetheart
    now i'm a little sad school's over, i won't see him for another 2 weeks

awww! yay!!
    sucks you wont see him for awhile.. but at least you dont have to wait til the end of september to see him..
  • You gotta be lucky to even have a reason to have problems. Gah.
  • goodness ambie!! september! that makes two weeks sound like a very short time.
    i hope you see him soon!

mabye you should find yourself a hot starbucks/gloria jeans boy as eye candy in the meantime...
  • sigh yeah i dont know.. i try not to think about it.. but like, even though i don't even know him that well, i enjoy his company and i like talking to him - even if it is online on AIM.. but now we're both so busy with work and stuff, so i never see him online ever... and like i could leave him a facebook message i guess, because i know he checks that everyday (yes i stalk him on facebook - how could i not? haha) but i dunno i'm shy.. i never know what to say.. and i don't like leaving generic messages like "hope your summers going well!" or something.. sigh OH WELL.. boys suck............. but i like him! gaaaaaaaaaaaah. asl;kfs;ldkfjasldkjfss
    okay sorry, had to get that out.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 1 2007, 07:14 AM)
    sigh yeah i dont know.. i try not to think about it.. but like, even though i don't even know him that well, i enjoy his company and i like talking to him - even if it is online on AIM.. but now we're both so busy with work and stuff, so i never see him online ever... and like i could leave him a facebook message i guess, because i know he checks that everyday (yes i stalk him on facebook - how could i not? haha) but i dunno i'm shy.. i never know what to say.. and i don't like leaving generic messages like "hope your summers going well!" or something.. sigh OH WELL.. boys suck............. but i like him! gaaaaaaaaaaaah. asl;kfs;ldkfjasldkjfss
    okay sorry, had to get that out.

HFoC advice time...

leaving a generic message can lead onto a better convo down the line, as you can go off what ever reply he says and take it further! small contact is better then none right?
  • hmm yes i suppose this is true...
    maybe i'll leave one later tonight or tomorrow, i know he went to san diego this weekend to visit people taking summer session.. i dunno i'll have to think of something generic yet good to say haha.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jun 28 2007, 09:21 PM)
    um okay i ran that through free translation and uh not very helpful:

"If you did not be the, how can I to live? I would not know this bonheaur that gets drunk me. When I am in your arms, my joyous heart itself book. How can I to live, if you did not be the?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. That made me lawl for real.

Translation for those who still don't have it:

"If you weren't there ['here' might make more sense in English], how could I live? I wouldn't know this drunken happiness. When I'm in your arms, my heart is free. How could I live, if you weren't there?"

That's the gist of it, yeah.

Edit: The "not be the" bit isn't your fault, Amy forgot to put the accent on "là" (there) and put "la" (the) instead. Silly Amy.
  • ah thanks mucho jedi!

and yeah i was laughing really hard when i read the translation too!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 1 2007, 09:36 PM)
    Edit: The "not be the" bit isn't your fault, Amy forgot to put the accent on "là" (there) and put "la" (the) instead. Silly Amy.

Ugh accents. Apologies. There was a reason I was crap at French.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 21 2007, 04:30 AM)
    is that creepy?

nooo! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 29 2007, 10:31 AM)
    he's dating his ex at the same time that he asked you to date him? what an ass...

I feel the same way you do about being crushless...it's so straaange, especially in the summer, wheer everybody's thrilled with love and new relationships...
    It's sooo weird. I feel like I am anti-summer-logic or something, because everyone is like "let's get boyfriends and stuff" and I'm like... "I want to go back to school unsure.gif "
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jul 2 2007, 10:53 AM)
    I'm like... "I want to go back to school unsure.gif "

Wow. I've never heard anyone say that before.