In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 19 2007, 08:08 AM)
    Fuck. what do I reply? blink.gif

Tell him you only date guys who know the difference between "your" and "you're".

wink.gif wub.gif
  • ^^ HAHAHAHA!
    I love you.
    And that bugged me too lol. he does it alot.
  • I can see the shortness being a problem, but are you not interested just because he's not your "type"?
  • ^^ I just.. have no feelings for him. Not like that, anyway. I mean he's nice as a friend, but we have little in common and I'm not attracted to him in the slightest. I don't want to be uncomfortable around him at school and I don't want to stop talking completely but I have to let him know I'm not interested... :S

And he knows I'm single and straight, so my usual excuse of "I've got a girlfriend" isn't going to work here....
    *sigh*
  • You don't really use that excuse, do you?
  • I have, once or twice tongue.gif
  • Something similar to this is kind of happening to me. How about just telling him you like him as a friend, and not any more? I mean, is it really that bad to tell the truth? tongue.gif

Heh, I should take my own advice, but I know I won't. I love irony. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 20 2007, 08:31 AM)
    And he knows I'm single and straight, so my usual excuse of "I've got a girlfriend" isn't going to work here....
    *sigh*

Ooo i love that one!!! If that one fails i usually say that i'm dating this other guy, we have a sort of agreement that we can use each other in such situations tongue.gif

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jul 20 2007, 08:47 AM)
    Something similar to this is kind of happening to me. How about just telling him you like him as a friend, and not any more? I mean, is it really that bad to tell the truth? tongue.gif

Heh, I should take my own advice, but I know I won't. I love irony. happy.gif

Dude, I have said this to the creepy guy i mentioned earlier sooooooo many times and he still won't let off!!! It just doesn't mean anything to some people!
    He also seems to think everything I do is about him and he twists my words AND he tried to ruin Harry Potter for me!!!! mad.gif

loser
    He also seems to think everything I do is about him and he twists my words AND he tried to ruin Harry Potter for me!!!!

He what?! Haha, that's the thing that bothered me most!

Anyways, this isn't really topic related, but it's about boys and made me laugh.

(Me and Friend get on elevator)
    LolaBert - So I reckon (guy I'm trying to set FriendofLolaBert up with) is really nice.
    FriendofLolaBert - Yeah?
    LB - Yeah, he's super cute and he's totally your type.
    FoLB - What's my type?
    LB - er... (not wanting to get into trouble) He's really ... hot?
    (Random mass amount of people get on elevator)
    FoLB - (rather loudly) Excellent! He's hot and I'm shallow. We'll be perfect!
    LB - (dies of embarassment)

Okay, so I didn't laugh at the time, but looking back on it, it was hilarious how completely unashamed FoLB was.

Fuck. what do I reply?

Oh Electra, I hope this guy doesn't get too stalker/creepy on you. Because I've seen that happen a few times, and if you still wanna stay friends with him, you should just gently tell him to back off. It's better to tell him now that he has no chance, than to sorta leave it and have him get his hopes up.
    unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Jul 20 2007, 07:38 PM)
    He what?! Haha, that's the thing that bothered me most!

Anyways, this isn't really topic related, but it's about boys and made me laugh.

(Me and Friend get on elevator)
    LolaBert - So I reckon (guy I'm trying to set FriendofLolaBert up with) is really nice.
    FriendofLolaBert - Yeah?
    LB - Yeah, he's super cute and he's totally your type.
    FoLB - What's my type?
    LB - er... (not wanting to get into trouble) He's really ... hot?
    (Random mass amount of people get on elevator)
    FoLB - (rather loudly) Excellent! He's hot and I'm shallow. We'll be perfect!
    LB - (dies of embarassment)

Yeah that's the part that really made me angry. Now i'm completely ignoring him although before the silent treatment i might have said i hate him... to his face. haha he totally deserved it, like he deserved the small package remark which he completely missed laugh.gif

Great elevator story laugh.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif That elevaator story was fabulous!!!

Thanks guys smile.gif
    Krista - take your advice! You know what you're doing lol.
    The thing is, reading it back again... he hasn't actually said that he fancies me. We've been talking about how he feels worried about asking girls out because he's scared of rejection, and then he tells me I'm hot but doesn't actually say he likes me so I duno what to say. Argh!
  • I would just reply along the lines of "haha, thanks" and leave it at that.
  • ^^ That's what I was thinking...
    Thanks, QueenofthePosers! smile.gif
  • Oooh that's brilliant, QueenofthePosers. So simple, yet so perfect. biggrin.gif
  • my thoughts exactly. don't "let him down" if there is no letting down to be done... wink.gif
  • I may have made an insanely stupid error.
    You know that guy from the medical course that I like? Lukass?

I let my friend persuade me to text him while rather intoxicated last night. And I'm not entirely sure what I said, but the last text from him asks me who I fancied from the medical course.

Oh my fucksy.
  • haha fancied

i love the english

oh yeah. you shouldnt drunk text people! i hope youve learned your lesson.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 22 2007, 07:45 AM)
    I may have made an insanely stupid error.

I let my friend persuade me to text him while rather intoxicated last night. And I'm not entirely sure what I said, but the last text from him asks me who I fancied from the medical course.

Oh my fucksy.

ooohh dear...
    uhm.. good luck?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jul 22 2007, 04:26 PM)
    haha fancied

i love the english

oh yeah. you shouldnt drunk text people! i hope youve learned your lesson.

Hahaha!!
    Fancied is such a stupid word.

I have learned my lesson sad.gif
    I spoke to him after and he just laughed about it, so I told him to ignore whatever I'd said that was embarrassing and he said he would and that it wasn't too bad...

I'm so dumb, sometimes.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 22 2007, 02:45 PM)
    I may have made an insanely stupid error.

Oh my fucksy.

Ooohhh the drunk text message... it's just as bad as the drunk dial.
    it happens though and, from the sound of it, it doesn't seem like he minds talking to you and that a little drunken texting isn't going to ruin your current standing with him.
    Yeah, it's embarassing, but luckily most guys seem to find it endearing rather than embarassing (unless you were like "LOL PEENISES" but I doubt you said anything to that effect)