In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 24 2007, 09:03 AM)
    oh you girls, you hurt...with words

aw sorry andy..
    i can't hate you because you are a MAN not a BOY!
    cool.gif
  • My boyfriend and I are the kind of couple that would make the editors' of Cosmo heads implode.

Tonight we had to watch kittens and I wanted to make the kitten poops into little boats with leaf sails and set them out into a local fountain but we decided that was a bad idea.

Poopboats
  • Aaghhh. So I just got a super-adorable email from a guy that asked me out a while back. I guess I never technically gave him an answer, although I thought I had. He's a nice enough guy, but we've never really talked outside of myspace. I feel horrible telling him no, but to be honest, I'm sort of hung up on somebody else right now, and I don't feel like I'd be all there if I did go out with him. So basically I just don't know what to respond with. Gah.

Also, how awesome is it that I feel more comfortable whining about this here than anywhere else? biggrin.gif tongue.gif
  • aw krista..
    hmm i dunno what you should do..
    i didn't reply at first cuz i wanted this to marinate in my head for a bit so i could give you a proper response.. but i still don't really know..
    honesty is the best policy?
    sorry i can't be much help sad.gif
  • just tell him you need more time to think about it tell him you ave alot on your mind right now
  • this guy ive had a crush on for a while told me he likes me, then he had a get together that i couldnt get a ride to.
    and he hasnt said a word to me since.
    hes grounded till school starts, but he goes online all the time.
    ive sent him comments on his myspace but no responce yet ive noticed he had a convo with someone in the comments..
    i dont get it...

and KristaMichelle u prolly feel more comfortable sayin that here cause everyone on the okgo forums is super nice and understanding^^
  • ok so remember those twins i told you guys about. the ones that both asked me out within two weeks?
    well
    i talk a lot to one of them.

and i think he might be liking me again.

but im getting that awkward feeling i got right before the last time he asked me out.

idk.

i mean i don't want him to like me, because i have no feelings for him, he is just a friend. and last time when i turned him down he got kind of depressed. and it made me feel bad. and i don't want it to happen again...

is there anything i can do?
  • awww Theresa sad.gif I don't know what to tell you to do because the same thing happened to me... albeit not with twins. No matter what you do it sucks eh? Umm mabye you should act unnatractive so he won't be tempted to ask you out! wink.gif My advice is so bad, I'm sorry.

How are things with starbucks boy? I saw my Gloria Jeans one today, I love it when he doesn't even ask for my name he just types it out smile.gif
  • lol its ok, your advice gave me a good giggle, because i saw myself in my head acting unattractive... burping and acting manly...haha

sad to say starbucks boy is most likely gone.

i've gone to the mall about six times and have yet to see him again. i don't think he works there anymore..
    its quite depressing.
  • awww that is quite depressing! Mabye he'll get a cute replacement!

hmm today I saw Damian-boy and he has had a hair cut. It's pretty bad, like old school Damian with sleeveless shirts. Sooo short, but still cute
  • lol i wish!
    but i think i saw his replacement... its some big guy with a beard... blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

i hope there are new boys at my school this year...

if there are i will inform you guys!!

biggrin.gif
  • hahah thanks Theresa, fill us in!

ya there is no one really that goodlooking in my grade except for a few exceptions haha. boring!
  • yeah, im cursed with smartness.

in my classes last year there were a bunch of ugly annoying nerdy guys.

and all the decent looking guys weren't in the AP classes.
  • There is pretty much no one good-looking in my entire school!! The good thing about them is that they have brains and hopefully a future laugh.gif
    Seriously, they're all nerds and not cute ones.. scary nerds!!! unsure.gif
  • i got to a school infested with scary nerds too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and speaking of cute nerds

henry from the show ugly betty a.k.a christopher gorham

• QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 17 2007, 01:00 AM)
    yeah, im cursed with smartness.

in my classes last year there were a bunch of ugly annoying nerdy guys.

and all the decent looking guys weren't in the AP classes.

I usually am in all of the honors classes, but any of the guy's I'd consider liking aren't.
    But this year, I wont be, so that's one thing to look forward too smile.gif
  • aw henry!!!!
    i love him!

i couldn't agree more about wishing for new boys at school.. i'm hoping for the same.. preferably not freshman or psycho frat boys or crazy geeks (nerds are okay, but geeks.. not so much hahah get it? hard to explain).
    and i hope i don't fall for stupid scott again. remind me he sucks okay.. i have a feeling if i hang out with him too much he might be a bad influence.

aw JB coffee boy!!!! how awesome smile.gif
  • Hey Ambie! Scott sucks (there you go tongue.gif )

I get what you're saying about nerds vs geeks. I suppose "geeks" is the more appropriate term for whatever it is they give us at my school. Nerds can be endearing and have social skills, in my experience geeks don't generally have any skills other than computing (big generalisation there)

haha coffee boy is so sweet! smile.gif He spells my name wrong and while I get annoyed with other people for doing it, I think it makes him even cuter wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 17 2007, 05:01 AM)
    There is pretty much no one good-looking in my entire school!! The good thing about them is that they have brains and hopefully a future laugh.gif
    Seriously, they're all nerds and not cute ones.. scary nerds!!! unsure.gif

haha, omg, same here!!
    NO GOOD LOOKING GUYS
    well, there's one...but hes a year younger and kind of a weirdo, haha
    nerds nerds nerds cool nerds, but not sexy nerds

QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 17 2007, 06:42 AM)
    aw henry!!!!
    i love him!

i couldn't agree more about wishing for new boys at school.. i'm hoping for the same.. preferably not freshman or psycho frat boys or crazy geeks (nerds are okay, but geeks.. not so much hahah get it? hard to explain).
    and i hope i don't fall for stupid scott again. remind me he sucks okay.. i have a feeling if i hang out with him too much he might be a bad influence.

aw JB coffee boy!!!! how awesome smile.gif

hehe, i can't help but point out anything strokes-related, wub.gif
    oh, and i hope u can find someone smile.gif