In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• aw Electra don't tell me British boys suck! I'm relying on them and their cute accents too woo me when I go to London. Now I'll just have to go for Irish boys...
  • OK, British boys don't always suck. Just the ones in North London, maybe? Just the ones that I know. Typical. tongue.gif
    JB - when you come to London, I shall show you round and you can help me find some of the better British guys, ok?

Edit: Ooooo!!! Floppy Mister Waggles, The Cutest Little Puppy... IN HELL. YAY!!!
    I have nothing of relevance to add b/c boys are lame

I'm going to have to concur with that. I'm very anti-boy at the moment sad.gif
    OK, British boys don't always suck. Just the ones in North London, maybe? Just the ones that I know. Typical.
    JB - when you come to London, I shall show you round and you can help me find some of the better British guys, ok?

Haha YES! we'll go man hunting!!
  • cool.gif

ok time for the 411 on my day at the mall yesterdayyy.

ok so we did see the hot starbucks guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my wish came true. he was working the register!!

yayyyy! man he looked good. but yeah.

so at the starbucks only one of the registers works but they still have two people taking orders. so a girl took my order and then they started makin my drink and i still had to pay so "the hot boy" had the working register and he was like " you got a tall caramel frappucino, right?" and i was like "mocha, yeah" and he gave me this funny look and smiled and said" ohhh mocha, sorry" with a cute little attitude.

he was adorable.wub.gif

not much talking, but it was good enough for me.

but me and my friends are making sure that we always go to starbucks every week. so hopefully i might get to talk to him. *crosses fingers*

oh yeah and we sat at the bench across from the starbucks in the mall for a while, [["glancing" at him]]

and he like came out from behind the counter for some reason, and he had on shorts. *sooo not starbucks uniform* but his legs were cute.....

sorry i just sound like a total stalker. but i can't help it... biggrin.gif
    -----

but something bad happened at the mall also...

our creepy vice principal from school was there!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif

he acts like a freakin molester. and he said hi to us and we said hi and then we ran
    i was sooo scared. ohmy.gif

hes totally demented scary and evil.
    and molesterrrrrr
    unsure.gif

anyyywayyyysss.

------

yeah juniper they are identical.
    but its easy to tell the difference because ones voice is wayyy deeper.

ooomg this is such a long post..
    sorry i talk to much
  • yay for starbucks boy!!
    i hope you get to see him again.. cool.gif
  • ooo i got to make out with the birthday boy i went to visit on friday... luckily for me... i have had a crush on him since i met him nearly 2 years ago... it faded b/c i never get to see him since he moved home this year to go to school back there... but man oh man it was a real treat aaaand so was the little make out sesh smile.gif

me and him

i can't say anything will even come of it, but it was fun, and nice to think of wink.gif

p.s as soon as i got there he came and hugged me/picked me up and yelled 'she came she came!!!'
  • sweeeet katie!

cool.gif
    you guys look cute together
    im happy for yaaa! biggrin.gif

hope something comes out of it for you. i think something will.

<3
  • yes, we're just one happy couple wink.gif

i have probably mentioned this before... but me and my friends TOTALLY had a 'starbucks boy' in our lives... his name was Josh and he worked at Beaners... a coffee shop up here in the northern states... he had curly hair, and a cute lip ring and he played in a band and LOVED to talk to us... he usually made our coffee... which was great. he even came and sat with us after his shift was over so we could teach him to play euchre... i wish he still worked there... he was so. pretty.
  • aw katie thats awesome!

ah i talked to him today online for like an hour and a half!
    cool.gif
    and i was like we should go to six flags and hes like yeah! sooo i hope that works out at some point..

wub.gif
  • Something to cheer all us ladies (and the occasional lad) up. (My mom got it in a email. Awesome people, I tell you.)

It's called "The Honesty of a Drunk."

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where
    she selected a quart of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a
    quart of orange juice, a head of romaine lettuce,
    a 2 lb. can of coffee, and a 1 lb. package of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to
    check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she
    placed the items in front of the cashier.

He said, "You must be single."

The woman, a bit startled but intrigued by the
    derelict's intuition, looked at her six items on the belt.

Seeing nothing particularly unusual about her
    selections she said, "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct.
    But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "'Cause you're ugly."

Note that this is probably not the reason you are single, if that's what you find you are.
  • ^^^

OMG!

i got that e-mail like a month ago...

hahah, so dumb!
  • Sadly, I don't get cool forwards. That's the reason my mom and dad let me get into their emails.
  • this cute boy came to our school today to "teach" us how to study. he was hot. when he took his jumper off his shirt almost came off with it and i saw his undies about 10 times. haha it was quite nice.
    is that creepy?
  • ^^ Not in the slightest. biggrin.gif

Right, you know my hot biology teacher? I've totally gone off him. After his fuck up, it's just not the same anymore. And he tries to flirt with me still, but I'm having none of it hahaha....

I have moved on, my dears, to another biology teacher at my school (I know, I know, it's ridiculous...), but unfortunately he's not actually my teacher, so I rarely see him. I never liked him like that before, but my friend and I were walking out of the school and he ran over calling "Alice!" (Oh so nice to be wanted... hahah) and asked me something about another teacher. I said I hadn't seen her and my friend I turned again to leave and she just whispered "Oh my god" and I replied "He's so hot..." and it was like this total epiphany. We both suddenly realised that he's really quite gorgeous.

So obviously, having realised this, I turned back around and called "sorry, Sir!" in the sweetest voice I could manage and threw him a smile, and he smiled back adorably which made me melt. Mwahaha.

Teachers are so much better than students when it comes to cuteosity of guys at my school.
  • haha oh electra mectra you crack me up!
    cool.gif
  • its so funny how you love your teachers so much, and i found ALL of mine nearly repulsive. the only mildly attractive one was married... shame.
  • To be fair, I don't love ALL of them. Just the three cute ones.
    And then I flirt with the nicer, friendlier male teachers because then when I "forget" to do my homework, all I have to do is smile sweetly and suddenly I have no detention >.<

Hahaha. I'm so manipulative!!
  • Hahhaha you are manipulative... but its okay b/c of who you are. who we are. wink.gif If I had those magical powers bestowed upon me, I'd use them all the time sista. wink.gif

I wish that I could see Brian on a regular basis... bummer he lives nearly an hour away sad.gif
  • Graeme asked me out on a date friday night (again)-- but from what I've heard, is that he's dating his ex again. From the girl herself.

mad.gif

sad.gif

(Ouch.)