In this Discussion

the strokes

Comments

• the thing is my cousin can't sing. i hope you can live with that:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NFv8Q61EyCU
    (he's the one on the right of your screen)

ugh, you have the second episode already! i have to wait til thursday (which, i suppose, is still better than waiting months)
  • ^^^
    hahahahhahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    omg, that thing was ridiculous!! hahha. awww, well if juju and paulito reject me then i'll have to call up ur cousin ;]

ahhh, and the 3rd episode tomorrow biggrin.gif heheh!!

omg, i'm on my bro's computer and it's such a mofee (i don't think im using it right...mofee = mofo? no? idk, haha)
  • Ooh, I'm in that video I posted! I forgot to tell you! at about 1.38/40 I'm the girl in green seemingly covering her face (i was actually just holding my camera up).
    Haha, in that case, i really hope Juju and Paulito don't reject you laugh.gif Still, it would be awesome if we were cousins!

umm i guess that's right... mofee is supposed to be the polite term for mofo so it would sort of be more like you're complimenting your brother's computer.
    but that doesn't matter because you used one of my words and I love you wub.gif

OH! I still have to friend your brother on myspace! haha
  • ^^
    i think i can see you, but...its all very blurry so i'm not sure.

haha, i'm going to make it my mission for this week to use all of ur words...on here and with other people, hehe.

omg, haha...yeah...poor guy was crying cuz nobody left him a comment for like a week, hahahah. laugh.gif
  • ohmy.gif that is a sexy mission! wow, good luck!!! biggrin.gif oooh i'm so proud!
    i think i complete that mission almost every day haha, i get in trouble from some of my friends who don't approve dry.gif pfft.
    i miss my word-making-up mofee! she never laughs when we go to g-bangers cause it's serious business

aww poor thing! i will leave him many comments about sexy paul and julian and then he will be happy/freaked out
    but first you have to make sure he'll accept me tongue.gif

phew! that feels better, no more incestuous julian for me!
  • ^^
    hahahahahahahahh!!!

awwww, dude...how can julian be so sexy? it's like not humanly possible.

oh, and i'll make sure that he accepts you.

AHHH!! i just watched heroes. omg, this episode is like 10 times sexier than the premiere. shit! i don't wanna give it away. ahhhh!!! i wish you guys saw it at the same time we do here. but DUDE!!! ahhhhhh. and it just immediately starts off sexy...omg ok =x
  • it's crazy right? he's just insanely good-looking wub.gif
    you have to feel sorry for those other guys who missed out cause Jules got all the sexy!

haha, Fab also looks insane in that 2nd pic... but in a scary way

thanks, i think i should go friend him now!

omg that episode sounds wonderful!! is Peter still in Ireland? That was the best thing last week and when I saw the location I freaked out cause i knew some sexy was on its way!
    i'm really excited now! maybe i can watch it online somewhere... i'm really tempted to. i can just watch the start
  • ^^
    i know right? biggrin.gif

omg, yes!! i noticed after i posted and was too lazy to modify =/ insane but sexy biggrin.gif

yes, he's still in ireland...and stuff happens and things are removed and angela's eyes popped out of their sockets and }:] hehehehehe it's not even that big of a deal, but it got me all }:] omg, ew. hahahaahah.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif im happy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • oh my! }:] is very very good! especially }:] in Ireland!! are there any cute Irish men or just the same boofheads from last ep?

oooh nevermind. i'm watching it now biggrin.gif

omg omg omg that is an excellent way to open a show! RAWR! heh
  • ^^
    haha, no, no sexy irish men sad.gif idk why they couldn't have gotten someone sexy =/ well i guess ugly actors need to work too, haha. omg, i'm mean.

anywho...RAWR INDEED biggrin.gif
  • hahaha, well ugly actors don't get their trailers cleaned by french maids so it all balances out biggrin.gif

guess what i had for lunch?
    MILO!
    this is so unhealthy
  • ^^
    hahahaha!! true...maybe we should add a stop at milo's, ed's and ewan's trailers biggrin.gif hehe!! oh, and g-man...we musn't forget g-man. well, i think you could handle him by yourself, haha.

ew.

i think i'm being too }:] i'll stop.
  • hehe, oh yeah! but not brad pitt's trailer.
    is it even legal to clean the g-man's trailer? ha, i'm sure i can handle it anyway ;]

omg don't stop! noooooo!!
  • haha i love how this thread has gone from talking about the strokes and julian, to talking about milo and all these other goodlooking people. haha
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Oct 8 2007, 03:45 AM)
    hehe, oh yeah! but not brad pitt's trailer.
    is it even legal to clean the g-man's trailer? ha, i'm sure i can handle it anyway ;]

omg don't stop! noooooo!!

haha, alright then!!! and no brad pitt - he's too overrated.

and we'll make it legal to clean his trailer...and if not, then there's always jail, and jail isn't too bad, hehe. CHEESEBURGERS FTW!!!

QUOTE (porifera @ Oct 8 2007, 03:45 AM)
    haha i love how this thread has gone from talking about the strokes and julian, to talking about milo and all these other goodlooking people. haha

haha, well the strokes = pure sexiness = milo, ed, ewan, g-man...its all related cool.gif
  • oh yeah, i forgot about that sexy jail! right on!! In that case we don't even need to make it legal. Let's just go to jail smile.gif Besides, that element of danger is the best part when you're "cleaning"

hahaha, everything is related! even ugly irish actors... somehow
    i think the accent makes them ok anyway, just close your eyes and it's fine.
    Like when watching Hayden Christensen (it's ok to talk about him because he's pure sexiness lol) You have to mute it cause his voice hurts so much! Has anyone seen Factory Girl? He's such a bad actor! laugh.gif wub.gif
  • ^^
    hahah, aww. but if we go to jail we miss out on concerts =/ we need to go to concerts!! and then our bus cleaning business will go bankrupt. yeah, not so sexy.

omg, yes..i'll do that tomorrow!! omg, biggrin.gif i'm excited now!!
    aww, and yes, he is sexy biggrin.gif but he seems like a good actor...i haven't seen factory girl. i think the only movie i've seen him in is life as a house (or something like that) and he's pretty good...and a little "emo" but like sexy emo...and then the shirtles business biggrin.gif omg, good movie, hehe!
  • Argh I always forget the concerts! Oooh our customers will surely pay for bail! They can't survive without our "services"

He's really not a good actor. Haha, I feel horrible saying it but the only reason he's still employed is his looks. His best imo was Life as a House, he plays the screwed up kid pretty well. Let me rephrase that, he plays the very sexy screwed up kid well. heheh SHOWER SCENE! haha it's good stuff

But, just wait til you see him in Star Wars or Factory Girl, it's painful.
    Yeah, i have a similar theory but it's more that everyone is prettier than me so no straight guy would show interest in me.

That's not true! Imaginary!Paul has seen a pic of you and laments the fact that he's not real, because if he were, he said he'd totally 'tap that' hahaha.

Hot damn, Milo is pretty. SHould I start watching Heroes now?

Haha, I'll agree with you guys that Hayeden Christensen is a terrible actor. When we went and saw Star Wars 3, all of us came out of the theatre doing the lame Darth Vader "NOOOOOOOOO!" Hahahah.

Oooh, guess what? I saw my Julian-hair boy on Saturday! My group was next to his group and I spent the entire time just staring (surreptitiously, mind you) at him. Oh my god he is so pretty! And to top it off, it was rather hot that day and he was wearing this adorable shorts suit that Damian sometimes wears. And he has the most gorgeous lisp thing going on when he talks (because I was listening to his group presentation instead of mine). EEEEE!

But unfortunately, I saw him again today and he did something BAD to his hair, in that he sort of made it all spiky and gross and I was like NOOOOOOOOOO! You have to keep it all soft and flippy like JuJu's!!

punch punch punch punch!
  • Awww! wub.gif Thank Imaginary!Paul for me! He's such a sweetheart. Man, I wish these imaginaries were real too, they're far more wonderful than any real man!

Yes, you should start watching Heroes! Particularly the next episode which I have seen and I guarantee you is sexy!

HAHAHA at Hayden! I used to be ridiculously infatuated with him but I got over it when I realised he is quite lacking in talent. That NOOOOO was horrendous. Although I think we can put a lot of the crappy Star Wars acting down to Lucas being the worst director ever! Even Natalie Portman suffered under his direction, or lack thereof.

Oh poor Julian-hair boy's hair! That is sick, just damn sick! omg he has a lisp! I want one!! (julain boy not a lisp tongue.gif )

sad.gif I'm finding more and more pictures of Julian which remind me of my cousin! This is so very not-cool.
    sad.gif sad.gif
    It's ok though right? Because Julian is not actually my cousin. Right?!