In this Discussion

the strokes

Comments

• ^^
    omg...dude, that picture is sexy!! and that's how ur cousin looks? omg }:] hehe

GUYS
    i'm sad!!!!! omg, fucken youtube fucken deleted my beautiful, sexy account. OMG BITCHES!!! something about my klaxons video and Polydor ltd, ugh!!! oh, this is so depressing. i have some of my vids, but not all sad.gif ahhh, all my strokes ones and julian are gone and my roland one!!! that was my best one sad.gif my little baby...omg...sad.gif awwwwww and my paul one...with all the young pics. omg....

dude, i'm going to cry..I AM CRYING!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry about thing...but just ahh!! i know those videos were fucken shitty and everything but i put so much time into them and they were full of sexiness!! sad.gif sad.gif just ugh!
  • omg! i'm so sorry! *hugs and kisses*
    that's horrible! did they give you any warning?

and your videos weren't shitty! they were beautiful wub.gif
    that's such a bitchy thing for them to do! mad.gif

*more hugs*
    i'm really sorry!
  • ^^
    omg...well i got one warning a long time ago because i uploaded a strokes video (them performing on conan) but i didn't think they would actually bother to look inside my stupid little fan vids so i kept uploading them.

ugh!!

and thanks...i know they weren't that good. but its just...its my babies videos that are gone. my strokes and interpol ones. the most important ones!!! sad.gif

*hugs*
  • awww! that's so mean sad.gif
    it says your account is suspened, does that mean they'll open it up again for you or is it youtube speak for deleted?

at least you've still got some! they should return your videos to you or something. it's really very rude not to!

will a bit of picture spam cheer you up?
    awww, the strokes are happy and they want you to be happy too! smile.gif
  • ^^
    when i tried to log in it said that my account was permanently deleted. so yeah....sad.gif

they should return my videos!! sad.gif but i guess if i don't really own the material then they don't have to. but ugh!!!

whatever...they can shove all that legal bull shit up their asses. sorry, i have the worst temper...aww, like sam...cuz yeah, we're both leos and all, hehe. ok, random...idk =/

i think i'm going to look for sexy julian pics to cheer myself up biggrin.gif }:]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love it when they hug wub.gif thanks <3
  • i don't mind the anger, i understand how much it sucks

how cute is his sweater thingy?! adorable!

heehee
  • ^^^
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

dude, i should be sad more often!!!
    that first one is so sexy!! I'd never seen it before....*drools*

awww, and the last one...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. for some reason i think that was during yolo wub.gif
  • hahaha! awww, then it's working!

OH I found the perfect drooling emoticon!! image Pretty accurate, don't you think?

Yeah, now that you mention it, it probably was during yolo! awww
  • ^^
    yes, how can it not work? oh, and i just remembered...HEROES TODAY!! wow, i just can't be sad biggrin.gif

aw, that emoticon is stop on!

i think i'll watch the 1st version of yolo...i hate how the song doesn't go with what he's singing...but the white outfit...and the grime and biggrin.gif hehe }:]
  • aww lucky!

i had Milo for breakfast again!
    He looks so much like Hayden in Life as a House there! ohmy.gif Wow!

the white outfit and the grime makes up for eveything! they're all beautiful when they're dirty }:]
  • ^^
    hahaha, omg...you don't stop with the milo...i guess its too delicious }:]

aw, he does!! and so young!! what is up with sexy guys and tattoos?!? dude!! wub.gif

hehe, they sure are!!
  • i know! i can't stop anymore and i know it's bad for me because it's an "energy" drink and I haven't been bothering much with "exercise" lately
    but it's sooooo delicious and simple to make!
    wow, could i really be in love with a milk drink? i think i am!

tats can be sexy but only in moderation. i hate those full sleeve ones! a little one here or there is hot though. i still haven't got over wanting one for myself but i do realize if i ever get one it won't be long before I hate it.
    i wish you could get semi-permanent tats, like hair colour...

the strokes always look beautiufl but particularly so when they're all dirty and sweaty, playing around in the filth }:]
    oh wow, i miss the times when their videos were played on tv! yolo on the big tv was so sexy image
  • ^^
    hahaha, but all that cleaning that you and sam do...you need a lot of energy for that }:]

oh, and yes...but wentworth miller's tatoos on prison break were pretty sexy biggrin.gif
    i want a tatoo too!! i don't think my parents would like it though...i want one on my arm, just a think line that goes all around. i don't know how to explain it, but it's pretty sexy ;]

i've never seen a strokes video on t.v.!!! it sucks not having cable...well, once...i saw reptilia...but it was on a small t.v. sad.gif
  • Wentworth Miller's tats were pretty nice but I think I only liked them because they're fake. I couldn't live with that. My parents are the other reason I won't get a tat, haha they'd kill me!

I don't have cable either but I do have Rage, Video Hits and JTV on free to air television. They've all played the Strokes at some point or other. That's why I really want Australia to get NIIT for our next olta single, I want to watch the sexiness on the plasma.
  • ^^
    hahah. well, when i get to a certain age i won't care what they think about things like that. so yeah, i will get one. omg, i'm going to get a tatoo ohmy.gif haha.

oooo, plasma. I don't have one of those sad.gif my dad bought a pretty big t.v. but the channels look horrible because he never gets around to fixing the antenna. i can connect my mp3 to the t.v. and that looks pretty sexy, but it's more exciting when you're sitting there and all of a sudden...BOOM, julian in his little white outfit and all his sexy moves.
  • i may not care what they think but they'd still kill me.

Yes, it's very exciting! I don't think I ever saw Juicebox on TV, which is a good thing. Too much }:] not enough Strokes!
    I think I might request them on JTV for them to play. In fact I'll do a few, The Strokes, Interpol and OK Go (i think you get to pick three)
  • OMG MORE MILO!!!
    wub.gif

More black and white Milo in a coat!!!
    http://www.miloventimigliafan.com/gallery/...s.php?album=322
    Ahhhh *SWOOOOOON*
  • omg... those pictures have convinced me that he can still rock the sexiness without his fringe ohmy.gif
    thanks for the link! i love those galleries clicky smile.gif

imageimageimageimage
  • ^^
    ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pure sexiness!! that drools emoticon is going to get sooo overused biggrin.gif

i thought that link was going to be for more milo pictures...hahaha.

omg, and the new hereos episode...ahh *love*
    i kind of like the big irish guy now, he's not sexy or anything, but awwww <3 and PETER ohmy.gif hehe
  • You can never have too much drooling in a Strokes thread!!! ohmy.gif

The link has plenty of pictures if you go back to the gallery home! There's hundreds! wub.gif

Oooh i'm glad big irish guy is likeable now!

I saw a guy who looked like Nick today, he was very very cute (duh) but he was with a girlfriend dry.gif sad.gif

OMG right now, i'm eating Milo ice-cream!!! It's the best thing ever!