In this Discussion

the strokes

Comments

• YES! This label is going to X-treme kick ass!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Oooh Ambie! He's really cute!! And you both have such pretty smiles. A perfect couple, y/y?
    It's better than my picture of Damian-boy, the only thing I can't completely make out is his hair... but from what I can see it's tops!

Hammocks are sexy }:]
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Oct 17 2007, 05:00 AM)
    aw no! how can they do this?! They need to make a new album soon so they can mend all these poor people's broken hearts. For Pete's sake guys!! This is an emergency!!

Oh Oh! Can Jodie and I run the Australian head office... haha remember word association? head }:]

Can };] = }:] + *maniacal laughter*? cause }:] is more *hehe* than *muahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAbasementrapebahahahaha*
    eeee yes pic please!!! <3 excellent hair <3
    aww nick looks funny
    don't worry love, it's not that bad and anyway this sort of love and recognition may be just the thing to lure them out of hiding...
    well... we can hope

i know!! sad.gif they're gonna end up killing me...and not with their sexiness sad.gif

omg, hahahhahhah!! thats so gross....

oh, and i like that! makes sense biggrin.gif

aw, i like your explanation...i hope!! my babies...please, for your future bus cleaners, MAKE NEW MUSIC!!

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Oct 17 2007, 07:29 AM)
    Oooh Ambie! He's really cute!! And you both have such pretty smiles. A perfect couple, y/y?
    It's better than my picture of Damian-boy, the only thing I can't completely make out is his hair... but from what I can see it's tops!

Hammocks are sexy }:]

aww, i agree!
    you both look f-in sexy <3

omg, and i love hammocks!! i always fall off though sad.gif
  • But you can't let their lack of sexiness kill you 'cause then you'll be dead when they get their sexy back and tour with Interpol! ohmy.gif Hang in there!!

It is kind of gross... but you love it ;] heheh

Ooo yay! We have a new thingy };] I think he looks like the perfect sexy, evil maniac smile.gif

Yes, bus cleaners can only "clean" to good NEW music.

• ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
    omg, that picture - shit!! he looks f-in sexy...omg *drools* -- (}:] + };]) ^ infinity!!!!!!! -- i get mad and then i see my beautiful baby and i just turn into a big puddle wub.gif

ahh! that tour would...it would just...ahhhH!!!!! and they pretty much have the same fan base so it would make sense! c'mon...babies!! make a cd and tour with interpol!! c'mon!!

edit:
    OMFG!!!!!!!! GUYS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMGAL SFJDLAKSJFLKASJFLAKJFLAKJELKASJFDLKASJFDLKAJE IRUAJLSKFDJSALKFJ

AHHHHHHHHHHH, SO ACCORDING TO MY FRIEND [AND AN INTERN FROM WIZ KID MANAGEMENT], TWO MONTHS AND THE STROKES START WORKING ON NEW MUSIC!!!!!!
    SADJALKSFJDLKASJFDLK SJDFLKASJFDLKAJSDFLKAJSDFAS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! AW, I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!! SHIT....I'M CRYING NOW!! BUT THESE ARE HAPPY, OH SOOOO HAPPY TEARS!!!
  • Holy *bleep* it's about *bleep*ing time!!
    Oh wow! Thank you Strokes and Angela's friend and Mr/Ms Wiz Kid Intern!!
    That is really exciting! And it might be true since Wiz Kid would be the most reliable source on the matter (other than band members themselves)

Awww Vinnie, that news was so unexpected and overwhelming that I'm crying too... and I'm listening to them... which means I've now cried while listening to the Strokes. Actually, does it count if they're happy tears?

Anywhoooo this is wonderful! January- Strokes start recording and then February- seeing Interpol!!

Hah this is better than coming first in my exam today!!

edit: ahhh ambie he's cuuuuute!
    you'll be her next time. whatever, Imaginary!Sam can deal with her if she becomes any more of a problem ;]
  • ahh!! i know...i almost had a heart attack. i spent like 10 minutes just jumping around. eee!!! i'm soo happy it's not even funny!! heheh!!!

omg, and congrats on doing good on your exam!! you're all so smart!! <3

supposedly albert is done recording so it kind of makes sense to start working on new stuff already. dude! i'm sooo happy!! ahhhh!!!

aww, and sam is so nice...good luck ambie!! that girl soo does not match you in sexiness/awesomeness wub.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

strokes!!!!!!!!! strokes!!!!!!!!!! strokes!!!!!!!!!! strokes!!!!!!!!!! strokes!!!!!!!!!! strokes!!!!!!!!!!
  • hehehe aww this is so wonderful biggrin.gif

oh thank you!!! I got four merits for my exam and assignment results just this week (i usually only get about that many per term)

How on earth did albert finish recording so quickly?! I thought he only started a week ago laugh.gif He's such a workaholic wub.gif

Wait... won't he have to tour the new album though?
    Two months isn't very long at all!

Edit, breakthrough!:
    I told a friend about the Strokes news and I think I've made a new fan! biggrin.gif He "doesn't listen to music" (which is scary and dumb) but nevertheless I decided he should know that the Strokes are recording soon laugh.gif Naturally, he didn't have a clue who they are, so later on I sent him "Someday" and his response is that they "sound good" and he'd love to hear more of their stuff!
    The Strokes are saving people from music deprivation! Woo!!
  • ^^
    oooo, that's so fancy! your so smart <3

oh, and i don't think he ever said he was going to tour, just release the 2nd cd, i don't know. i might just be making up stuff again =/

ahhh, 2 months!! omg omg...aw, i can't wait! when the leaks are out and the first single and the first video and then actually seeing them live! awwww, this is going to be the best <3 <3

aw, yay for your friend! he's so lucky to have a friend with sexy taste like you! you have to send him some interpol stuff next! ;]
  • aw and you're so sweet!

oh i get it! New record but no tour. That suits me just fine! hehe, I hope you're not making the whole new Strokes thing up!!
    awww this place is gonna be INSANE! wub.gif I can't wait!

my friend! guess what?! he said he was bored today so he dled more of their songs and they're "not bad" which is a BIG step for him. In fact he said he doesn't mind them ohmy.gif I am shocked! I told him he should see Interpol with us but according to him that's "moving too fast" Oh well, we'll get there eventually ;]
  • ^
    omg, yes, all kinds of cRAzY!!

aw, i hope i'm not making it up either unsure.gif

i love telling people about bands especially when they're as sexy as the strokes...dude, he's going to be so much cooler now! and you have to get him to see interpol!!!! he'd fall in love after just 1 song <3 then you can talk to more people about the strokes and interpol and they won't get mad biggrin.gif
  • eeeeeeee!!! exciting stuff!

he's so cool now. I can see the change already laugh.gif He struts around like emo spiderman now. That's how confident he is because of the Strokes! I call him my "bitch". I got it from Nikolai in 'In Transit', "Yo bitch, yo bitch!" haha, that's how I greet all my lovely friends now!

awww!
    I love telling people about our boys. It makes me proud of them and also satisfied that I have made someone's life complete tongue.gif
    The best part about someone who "doesn't listen to music" is that he has no existing opinions, whether they are prejudice or not, about the bands and music we talk about. I reckon it must be pretty awesome to just listen to the music without worrying about labels or the band's image etc

But then again, not having music must suck.

Hmm... now how to get him to see Interpol...?
  • ^^
    hahaha!!

omg, aww, nikolai is so crazy wub.gif i should call somebody my bitch...hmmm, i don't know who though. there's no one cool enough.

ahhhhh
    heroes today! i'm hoping this episode will have a lot peter since last one didn't have ANY! sad.gif

i think i was going to say something but my head really hurts.........hmm
  • no worries, the simple act of calling them your "bitch" will be enough to give them super cool cred. Nikolai was so awesome in that film laugh.gif "Housekeeping, housekeeping!"
    aww New Strokes = more Nikolai being crazy wub.gif

shhhh I don't think I've seen that episode!! Last week was Peter kissing the annoying Irish girl dry.gif Seriously, that accent only works on men! ugh
    oh and Claire's "friend"... he's cute but really annoying. I want to slap him across his smug little face. err, i mean, PUNCH HIM! yeah...

hahaha ok.
  • ^^
    hahahhaha!! i was just thinking of that!! aw, nikolai is so awesome <3

omg, the irish girl = ew!! she is totally not sexy enough for peter! omg omg omg omg, the episode was so sad yesterday! awwww. i won't say why, but sad.gif oh, and there was a lot of peter too!! i'm starting to like the short hair, it looks more like the crazy flippy hair again biggrin.gif

oh, and that guy is annoying!! aw, go ahead and punch him!

i think i might watch in transit again. maybe even twice. i'm gonna be waiting for interpol for sooooo long. =/
  • I want to Nikolai spam but he doesn't have his own folder and I'm too lazy to search through all my Strokes pics. Just use your imagination:

*Nikolai looking hot*
    wub.gif

*Nikolai pulling a funny face*
    heheh

*Nikolai looking sexay*
    rawr!

etc etc

Haha, I have a feeling no one (but us) will ever be sexy enough for Peter. Oh dear, I'm worried now! aww I hope all the Peter will make up for whatever it is.
    omg does that mean he's growing his hair back out? ohmy.gif
    You know his hair is a major plot hole in the show. MAJOR. Remember when Sylar was cutting open poor Peter's head and you see a bit of his fringe fall to the ground? Well in the next episode there is NO chunk of hair missing, so we assume that his 'healing' thingy fixes his hair BUT now by some mysterious circumstance his hair doesn't grow back. ugh.

In Transit is very good for passing the time! haha omg I have butterflies for you... that is so weird! huh.gif
  • ^^^^
    hahahhahahhah!!! maybe i'll look for some nikolai pictures. omg, i don't know why i'm up so early. well, actually, i'm supposed to be doing tomorrow's homework because i'll have no time when i come back home (or if i'll come home ohmy.gif hehe)

aw, well it's not that bad...but =/ I LIKED HIM NOW!! sad.gif omg, =x don't pay any attention to that!

ohmy.gif i never thought of that sylar thing. hmmm...sylar is such a bitch! and not it our cool, nikolai-esque way!! i don't want him to do anything to the two new people sad.gif i like them! plus i don't have to read subtitles because i understand what they're saying and it makes me feel smart rolleyes.gif

awwwww, butterflies?! *hugs* omg...i was actually more excited 2 days ago than i am right now, which is really weird. but OMG i know my heart's gonna explode when i'm acutally there...eee!!
  • screw homework, you've got Interpol to think about! hahaha you must try to get some "cleaning" done! omg I can't believe how excited I am *hugs* I think it's because Kalinda had such a good time, hearing how awesome it was from her just... made it real (that's the best way I can describe it)

sylar is really hairy! I hadn't ever noticed until last week. Funnily enough his hairiness made me think of JuJu and his lack of hair because that's how a man is supposed to be! laugh.gif
    Wow! you *are* smart! I sit there thinking about what a nong I am because I can only speak on language. My friend thinks those two have "the power of emo" which is kinda funny... but he can't know that.

TRY NOT TO EXPLODE! I'll miss you!
  • ^^
    awww, yeah. i hope i have a good time too. i mean, i'm sure they're going to be amazing and paul said he was excited about playing here, mostly because the forum is GIANT (eee!!!) but stupid things can mess up the show (like the crowd...those stupid people that decide to drink before the show can be f*in ANNOYING!!)

haha he is!! omg..awwww, but i HATE facial hair, so i love that julian has none! i think i have more facial hair than he does...haha...wow, that's a little weird, but i am SUPER hairy!!

aw, i'll try not too...omg, explode, like peter exploded, hahah! that just popped into my head right now, sorry =/

OMG sad.gif
    Please note the following information when preparing to attend the Interpol show.
    The following items are not permitted; audio or video recording devices, cameras, weapons, glass, cans, plastic bottles, fireworks, alcoholic beverages, large chains or spiked bracelets, wallet chains, backpacks, waist packs, food, laser pens or illegal drugs.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is sooo sad sad.gif ah, well maybe i'll enjoy the show more if i don't worry about taking pictures...but still...what if i meet them? sad.gif