In this Discussion

the strokes

Comments

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Nov 3 2007, 09:34 AM)
    ^^
    awww, yes!! they should have plenty of $$ that they can give to stylist.

Oh my JESUS! a new picture
    the hair!! the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr!!! he has to do something about that hair. i don't want another nick incident.

he looks way better than in the last picture! the hair still sucks. aww his shades are crooked! ohmy.gif Maybe we can be their stylists/bus cleaners/sunnie straighteners?

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Nov 3 2007, 09:35 AM)
    room on fire era:

Blimey! That was an effin hot pic spam ;]

So ROF was my favourite era but I've just noticed that it was during that time that Juju looked most like my cousin. sad.gif

I love how he wears the same thing over and over in each era. Like his ripped jeans ISI, Garbage Collector shirt (which is actually albie's) ROF and the "Let's Dance" jacket FIOE. Always the same little outifts on rotation. Good lord it's sexy wub.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Nov 3 2007, 09:43 AM)
    Vinnnnnniiiiiie and other Strokes people...

We were lookng at other people's work in my computer graphics class and and and....

SOMEBODY MADE A STROKES ANIMATION TIHNGY! It was so cool.

(And I was like, "Hey! I know those guys!" *excited*

Girl: Who are they? The Jonas Brothers?

Me: *ears perk up* Did you say Jonas Brothers? You don't listen to the Jonas Brothers, do you? And no, they're not, they're the Strokes.

Girl: No.

Me: Neither do I.)

Anyways, yeah, it was so cool and I thought of you guys.

That sounds super sexy Courtney! Thanks for thinking of the board wub.gif I'm sorry, who are the Jonas Brothers? Are they sexy enough to be compared to the strokes? I hope that girl was insulting our boys!
  • HEY!!!!!! how's it going? O man, I haven't been on in forever. I've just been uber busy with school shit and stuff. I've had so much stuff to do. This week alone I had to finish a 10 page paper we've been working on for like a month and do the presentation on it. ahhh. but it's done. And I also missed a week of school because my sister got married!!!!! AHHHH Crazy!! It was soo nice and amazing and fun. Wow, good times haha Um so ya, I've missed it here. I couldn't read through all the pages I've missed, but I'll admit, I did take a peak at all the pictures hahaha I mean it is Julian, come on. wink.gif
  • PORRIDGE!!!! biggrin.gif I've missed you! Team Strokes has been so quiet =[

Congrats to your sister and *super sexy good luck vibes* for your presentation and paper and what not.

bulge spam! (from hte)

Lordy! those jeans did some great things }:] wub.gif
  • Oh Julian!
    Wish I could be on more often, seriously, just being on here for the past 30 mins or so has made me feel that much better.
    So do you remember that Julian-hair boy I was going on about? Well, last time I saw him, he has done some pretty terrible things with his hair. Like he has that stupid emo fringe going on and backcombed the back part of his hair to make it all gross and spiky. And I'm thinking whyeeeee? Your hair was so perfect when it was just all normal and flippy dammit!
  • Oh dear sad.gif What a silly boy! It's no use. His new hair clearly demonstrates that the kid is a moron and you just can't waste your time on stupid emo boys. Damn. If I only I could have flippy Julian hair, I would be responsible with it and love it always. Julian-hair-boy doesn't deserve Julian hair!
  • omg, jb, those pics are fucken sexy!! *licks computer screen*

my heart almost exploded.

ahhh, porridge, it sucks that you can't be on here that often. i miss you and your sexy, crazy dancing sad.gif stupid, stupid school.

ugh, stupid julian hair boy. why would he do that?!?1 he totally deserves a punch in the face.
  • *wipes and disinfects computer screen* tongue.gif

There's a kid in my house, right now, who looks like a cross between Fab and some other guy I know. I can't decide how to go about taking his picture... He won't stay in the room with me for more than 10 seconds because he's super shy... that and I've been staring at him everytime he walks in the room. I mean, only to figure out who it was he looked like *cough* unsure.gif
    Hahaha, Also I used to roll in the mud and run around naked with this boy laugh.gif I guess that might explain some shyness
    Seriously. Who would have thought he'd grow up to be so cute eh?

edit: Oh but he listens to shit music. Hadn't even heard of Interpol dry.gif
    edit again: I lost him. Sorry
    ugh, stupid julian hair boy. why would he do that?!?1 he totally deserves a punch in the face.

Can you punch him for me? Because I cannot bear to go near him with his stupid-ass hair. Sorry, bad hair on boys make me feel queasy.

There's a kid in my house, right now, who looks like a cross between Fab and some other guy I know. I can't decide how to go about taking his picture... He won't stay in the room with me for more than 10 seconds because he's super shy... that and I've been staring at him everytime he walks in the room. I mean, only to figure out who it was he looked like *cough*
    Hahaha, Also I used to roll in the mud and run around naked with this boy I guess that might explain some shyness
    Seriously. Who would have thought he'd grow up to be so cute eh?

edit: Oh but he listens to shit music. Hadn't even heard of Interpol
    edit again: I lost him. Sorry

HAHAHAHAH!! That is hilarious! Do you think he noticed you staring/possibly drooling over him?
    What kind of music does he listen to? Maybe you can make him see the error of his ways and convert him listen to Interpol and The Strokes?
  • AHHH guys, i am sooo out of it. ahhh i'm having a crazy dance party!!!!!! and it's crazy! and theres this really cute boy that was here and he had to leave, but i tried to persuade him not to leave, but he had to. we were getting pretty cute and cuddly haha i don't even know what that means haha boooooo! ok um...the strokes
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 11 2007, 06:28 PM)
    Can you punch him for me? Because I cannot bear to go near him with his stupid-ass hair. Sorry, bad hair on boys make me feel queasy.
    HAHAHAHAH!! That is hilarious! Do you think he noticed you staring/possibly drooling over him?
    What kind of music does he listen to? Maybe you can make him see the error of his ways and convert him listen to Interpol and The Strokes?

I'm pretty sure he noticed laugh.gif Oops hehe. He listens to screamo junk. Such a shame. I tried to convert him by putting totbl on for the whole dinner party but he wasn't interesting. Although, the 50 year old parents at the party actually really liked it. I spent the rest of the party sitting next to the speaker singing along... it's possible that also turned him off...

QUOTE (porifera @ Nov 12 2007, 04:16 PM)
    AHHH guys, i am sooo out of it. ahhh i'm having a crazy dance party!!!!!! and it's crazy! and theres this really cute boy that was here and he had to leave, but i tried to persuade him not to leave, but he had to. we were getting pretty cute and cuddly haha i don't even know what that means haha boooooo! ok um...the strokes

hahaha!! that party sounds sexy and don't worry, you can get the cute boy some other time. no, you *will* get the cute boy some other time ;]

new strokes soon (2 years, whatever) biches!
    and that means more of this:
    man-love alert! image
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 11 2007, 08:28 AM)

hahah, sure i'd love to. my mission in life is to beat up little shits!

QUOTE (porifera @ Nov 12 2007, 06:16 AM)
    AHHH guys, i am sooo out of it. ahhh i'm having a crazy dance party!!!!!! and it's crazy! and theres this really cute boy that was here and he had to leave, but i tried to persuade him not to leave, but he had to. we were getting pretty cute and cuddly haha i don't even know what that means haha boooooo! ok um...the strokes

hahahah, awww. that party sounds too sexy! i deff have to go to one of your parties when we're in ny stalking biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Nov 12 2007, 10:20 AM)
    I'm pretty sure he noticed laugh.gif Oops hehe. He listens to screamo junk. Such a shame. I tried to convert him by putting totbl on for the whole dinner party but he wasn't interesting. Although, the 50 year old parents at the party actually really liked it. I spent the rest of the party sitting next to the speaker singing along... it's possible that also turned him off...

new strokes soon (2 years, whatever) biches!
    and that means more of this:
    http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o145/ja...Strokes/182.jpg
    man-love alert! image

hahahah!! aw, if you sing along to interpol the way i do, you have no chance with that guy =/

awwww, that picture is so sexy!! omg...i can't wait until they release their new cd and all the touching and kissing and stuff that's going to make us go crazy! ahhh...

omg omg omg
    guess what?!?!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKOLAI!!

yo bitch...yo bitch biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Nov 13 2007, 11:00 AM)
    hahah, sure i'd love to. my mission in life is to beat up little shits!
    hahahah, awww. that party sounds too sexy! i deff have to go to one of your parties when we're in ny stalking biggrin.gif
    hahahah!! aw, if you sing along to interpol the way i do, you have no chance with that guy =/

awwww, that picture is so sexy!! omg...i can't wait until they release their new cd and all the touching and kissing and stuff that's going to make us go crazy! ahhh...

omg omg omg
    guess what?!?!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKOLAI!!

yo bitch...yo bitch biggrin.gif

hmm yeah, he looked pretty disgusted. bugger

AwwWWwwwWWwwwWW Nikolai! Happy Birthday Mr Sexy Pants!!!
    hahaha!! he has given us some great quotes eh? "housekeeping... housekeeping" wub.gif
  • ^^
    hahaha, aww <3

so i got blender, like for the first time (only because i got a free subscription...that magazine is usually shit) and guess who was in it?!? my babies!!
    i have scans toooooooooooooooooooooooo biggrin.gif
    i sooo wish i was one of those stupid girls =[ it was a list of the top 100 indie-rock albums (the rest of it was pretty much crap)

oh, and there was a strokes ad in there too...the one i posted a while back, for microsoft sync.

sex. ahhhh...the year's almost over, and you know what that means!!!!!
  • phwoar! I love that picture of Julian. The way that girl is holding his finger reminds of the way a baby does. And Juju has such a baby face! Ahh babies!! wub.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:40 PM)
    i sooo wish i was one of those stupid girls =[ it was a list of the top 100 indie-rock albums (the rest of it was pretty much crap)

Ooo Interpol too?! edit: question asnwered cool.gif Thanks!

Does it mean new album is slightly less far away?? ohmy.gif
    Do you think they'll take a dear little Christmas picture again? I hope they do.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Nov 12 2007, 05:20 AM)
    hahaha!! that party sounds sexy and don't worry, you can get the cute boy some other time. no, you *will* get the cute boy some other time ;]

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Nov 12 2007, 08:00 PM)

HAHAH i love how both of you said my party was "sexy" haha O man, I cannot wait when Team Strokes come to NY!!!! I'm so excited. And of course you can come to one of my parties. They are always pretty crazy, trust me ;), but you guys will just make it crazier!

Ahhhh and thanks JB for forseeing into my future and saying that I *will* get the guy. haha He is rather cute though rolleyes.gif hahah maybe you'll meet him when you all come to NY!! Ahhh just the thought makes me all happy!

And Vinnie, I want you to come to school in NY. Where were you looking again? Sorry for being like nosey and whatever.
  • ^^
    hahah, thanks!! i'm so excited about your parties now!! i don't really like going to parties but to a team strokes one...fuck yeah!!!

and i don't know where i want to go!! i want to be in the city for sure, so i'm planning to apply to nyu (sexy Interpol school). i don't think they'll accept me sad.gif if they don't then i'm staying in california =/

stroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookes!!
  • Ooo I'm so excited abotu a sexy Team Strokes dance party too! Oh and no worries Patty wink.gif It was my pleasure haha!

umm...probably belongs in Interpol thread but it's still relevant here laugh.gif
    Remind you of a certain Imaginary!Person?

+

= }:]

How's JP doing btw?
  • ^^
    hahaah!! yay! i love that there's so many strokes/interpol fans. so sexy! =D

oh, and JP is fine. he's been eating a lot lately cuz of the holidays and all that junk, but we've been doing lots of exercising to make up for it }:] i've been a bit stressed and on the internet far too much so he's starting to play the keyboards. my brother never uses them anymore so he might as well. he's come up with some sexy shizit!! it's all very exciting =]
  • So I'm reading Brave New World for school
    and they keep talking about soma, which apparently is some sort of happy pill/drug thing that the characters live off of.

and it makes me happy.

I don't post here often, but I do love the Strokes.
    a ton.

<3
  • um Team Strokes, where have you been????

The Strokes!!!!!!