In this Discussion

the strokes

Comments

• ^^
    hahahah

i've been around...only the strokes haven't done anything! i don't think they're starting to record any time soon. poo.

j,ewklewikloeklsdlkdsklj,cdkl,jdsk,l.jdsklj,.ewklj.,kl,ced

i want strokes!!!
  • Vinnie! I haven't talked to you in forever it seems.

^Ya but since when have we waited for The Strokes to do something to go crazy on this thread? hahahah
  • ^
    i know! that makes me sad sad.gif

- hahahaha...aww, but i think the craziness is all gone. i neeeeeed new musics...you're going to have to stalk julian and tell him to start making some new stuff!

image <- how i feel right now

image <- how i'm going to feel after i hear news

(...)
  • HAHAHAH

Nice face! haha

No I can't stalk Julian by myself....it just won't work. I need the Team here, or atleast someone from the Team haha But maybe if I just happen to run into him the next time I go to the city, I'll be sure to tell him! laugh.gif wink.gif

Where is JB? I haven't seen her forever.
  • ^^
    aww, well i'm working on getting there (i doubt i'll go though sad.gif ) and yesss, make sure you tell him.

oh, i think jb went on vacation. something about tasmania...i don't really remember...

the threads haven't been nearly as sexy/crazy without her!! and you!! no crazy dancing stories sad.gif you need to post more often!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now i have to go study. poo. i think i'm going to give up on this education thing and become a hobo.
  • No no no no no, you'll get here...at some point. And then we'll go on a Julian hunt! Yes? Yes.

I know, the thread is way less sexy, because none of you guys come on here as often. Ugh, school.

hahah crazy dance stories. O well I have some stories, but no one to tell them to. sad.gif sad.gif We need to talk more, because i want to hear about your crazy dancing!!! haha

hmm hobo's are fun. But get through school so you can transfer to NY and you know what that means....
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 11 2007, 01:43 PM)
    So I'm reading Brave New World for school
    and they keep talking about soma, which apparently is some sort of happy pill/drug thing that the characters live off of.

and it makes me happy.

I don't post here often, but I do love the Strokes.
    a ton.

<3

Some classes at my school have to read that! I get to do Hamlet and Ros and Gil instead.

Milky, you should join Team Strokes and help us keep this beautiful thread alive!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 6 2008, 09:43 AM)
    image <- how i feel right now

image <- how i'm going to feel after i hear news

(...)

laugh.gif wub.gif
    that made me chuckle, i miss this random stuff!

Now, let's get down to business and MAKE THIS THREAD SEXY AGAIN!

...umm...

^Methinks this one shall be excellent for JP making. Muahahaha!

Hey Vinie! idk what's with the radio being awesome tonight but they're playing Myles and those other guys who do some other stuff for the band but aren't nearly as prettyful
    EDIT: laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif OMGosh! The DJ just said that song was requested by Vinnie. I shit you not.

}:]
  • i miss the strokes
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jan 21 2008, 08:36 AM)
    Milky, you should join Team Strokes and help us keep this beautiful thread alive!

Hey Vinie! idk what's with the radio being awesome tonight but they're playing Myles and those other guys who do some other stuff for the band but aren't nearly as prettyful
    EDIT: laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif OMGosh! The DJ just said that song was requested by Vinnie. I shit you not.

}:]

ohmy.gif milky should totally become part of team strokes! ahhh, we need your sexiness!!

hahaha! that was me!! i called to freak you out tongue.gif

QUOTE (meliswilis @ Feb 11 2008, 09:48 PM)
    i miss the strokes

me too. so much, that it hurts.

i don't want to be like those people that talk about it all the time but i'm so sad that there's no news! this is slowly breaking me heart. ahhhh. i've had to listen 392340238 bands to try and make up the void that the strokes leave sad.gif

i went on hte and this chick uploaded 1000 julian pics. i shit you not. i just opened it. i want to cry. juju, baby, i love you! come back!!!

here's a mini spam for team strokes:

sad.gif
  • Vinnie! That girl wore the Strokes shirt again...that busty one.
  • ^^
    hahahh
    thanks for the update laugh.gif

did you talk to her? you should have!

despite the boobs, i'm sure she's super cool...unless she's a poser...ugh, posers.
  • O ya, I miss them too sad.gif

Ummmm thanks for the pictures! biggrin.gif Like a lot a lot!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 11 2008, 08:03 PM)
    ^^
    hahahh
    thanks for the update laugh.gif

did you talk to her? you should have!

despite the boobs, i'm sure she's super cool...unless she's a poser...ugh, posers.

No, I talked to he a few times at the beginning of school. She IS cool.

She's friends with the guy...

HI PATTY!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 12 2008, 02:41 AM)
    No, I talked to he a few times at the beginning of school. She IS cool.

She's friends with the guy...

haha, yes, strokes fans are all pretty cool cool.gif

oooooOOOOOoooOOOOoOOOOOoooo

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

maybe HE likes the strokes. that would be too cool. you must talk to her NOW. tell her about them and junk.

you're welcome patty! we need to get them to start touring and stuff. STALKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING!!! we must go stalking!!!!!!!!!

omg, i never completed my stalking assignment, :/
  • But...I don't know anything about them...
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 12 2008, 02:37 PM)
    omg, i never completed my stalking assignment, :/

FAIL!

• I just found this out today!!

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/intern...ms-underway.htm

Did you guys know about this already?!!
  • ^^
    yess!! i saw the website a few days ago, but thanks for posting!! biggrin.gif:D

i is excited! plus, this chick posted this on hardtoexplain.org:
    QUOTE ("octopus13")
    Well, Gordon Raphael is here, in Madrid. He traveled from Berlin to work with my friends' band, Zeno and the stoics. The good thing about this is that my best friend is the band's manager and I know the guys in the band too, so obviously I told them to ask him a lot of questions about The Strokes. He just called me and said that lately it has been impossible for him to reach Julian cause he is very busy concentrating on writing new shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! That Albert's second album is going to be finished earlier than expected... so I can see this happening guys!!!!!!! That they have all been spending a lot of time with their families and concentrating on themselves. My friend didn't want to ask him too many stroke-things because he is "working" with him, has to concentrate in their band. They're having dinner today so if he finds out anything i'll tell you as soon as I can... By the way he really liked my friends's band so I'm like super dooper excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He's going to stay here for a couple of days so let's see if i can meet him or something!!!

YAY!
  • Would we call Julian 'flabby'?
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 11 2008, 07:26 PM)

seperated at birth?!?