In this Discussion

April 13th - Pepperdine - Share your concert experience

Comments

• :3 NO you! smile.gif You and Melinda are great! I can tell you two are great people smile.gif Thanks for the great company! Man! We'll definitely meet again! It's destiny! I'm so glad I met you guys smile.gif<33333
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 18 2007, 01:42 AM)
    Thats my son on the end he hates getting his picture taking lol. I will have to show him that in the morning.

your son looks so adorable! This pic made me smile
  • ILL tell him you said that just to make him turn red lol.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 17 2007, 09:45 PM)
    yes. i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mhm. But for how long are planning on staying with us? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Angela87 @ Apr 17 2007, 10:53 PM)
    It looks like he was posing just for that picture! Ha, I told him that he couldn't wear a Greenday shirt to an OK Go concert. It's like wearing a Disneyland shirt to Six Flags.

Or like using and old McDonald's ketchup packet on Burger King fries. What's up with that?!? laugh.gif

QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 17 2007, 11:00 PM)
    LOL Thats funny. She was probably the shortest person there but the biggest Tim fan lol.

Aww, how cute. How old is she? Was she able to talk to Tim or was she quiet around him?

QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 17 2007, 11:24 PM)
    OK IM going to bed now but I have 127 pics up of the concert and about another 100 to do tomorrow after work. http://photos.okgoweb.com/thumbnails.php?album=31

127 and more to come?! Wow! Thank you Adrienne!
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Apr 17 2007, 09:09 PM)
    Look what I found. I think these were taking by one of the official photographers that were there.
    http://gallery.johntocci.com/gallery/2718900#144172371

Oh man! I didn't realize there were over 800 pictures on this album. I figured it out once I was on pic #155, it was too late to turn back.

I'm halfway done!
  • laugh.gif

When he did that... I thought it to be very Chris Martin-ish. But when he crowd surfed... oh my! wub.gif

I was on that side too and I was totally trying to reach for him too. laugh.gif

--- littleroom

QUOTE (oknat @ Apr 17 2007, 09:09 PM)
    LOL. I like how I'm trying to reach Damian even though I'm way far away.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 18 2007, 04:41 PM)
    Mhm. But for how long are planning on staying with us? tongue.gif
    Or like using and old McDonald's ketchup packet on Burger King fries. What's up with that?!? laugh.gif
    Aww, how cute. How old is she? Was she able to talk to Tim or was she quiet around him?
    127 and more to come?! Wow! Thank you Adrienne!

Samantha is 8 and she talked to Tim for quite a while and I don't think she was too shy. She talked to all of them actually. She asked Dan why he gets hurt all the time and showed him her owie she got on her ear. Then she taked to Tim and told him she saw him doing the strip dance on You Tube. Tim got a little red and said you saw that. I told him yep its all over You Tube and a great topic on the forum. He told Sammy that was his favorite song from the Silversun Pickups and he just went a little crazy. lol!! She gave Damian his brownies and he was really sweet and said why thank you. Her and my son talked to Tim and Andy more but I do not know what was said as I was taking pictures of Cavil at Rest. They showed the guys goofy pics I took of them and got them autographed and showed them the fake okgo magazine cover which was funny because Damian had to take a hard look at it then asked Samantha if she made it lol. IM almost done with the rest of the pics just a few more to go then ILL upload them.
  • Your daughter must have been thrilled, Adrienne!! biggrin.gif Thanks for the great pictures!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 18 2007, 08:50 PM)
    and showed them the fake okgo magazine cover

Yes! laugh.gif

That's very awesome that they got to talk to them all. And hilarious that your daughter mentioned the strip dance!

I also loved the look on your son's face in that pic up above. lol
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 16 2007, 11:12 AM)
    Haha I wish!

Nah, I had made badges of each of their faces and asked Damian to sign his and he went "Oh my god I look like such a twat..." and did an impression of himself looking down at someone like they were dirt. So I went "yeah... you're pretty arrogant." and smiled at him, then he gave me the sideways look and I said "But arrogance is hot, so it's alright." And he grinned and said "well as long as you like it.." and signed the badge.

I had to joke around with him to stop myself from going squirmy lol tongue.gif

DAMMIT!!! I wish I had known you before that concert so I could've been party to all of that. Ahh well. At least I have the playing field story...

Oh and Adrienne, the stories about your daughter are OMG so precious. :-D
    Samantha is 8 and she talked to Tim for quite a while and I don't think she was too shy. She talked to all of them actually. She asked Dan why he gets hurt all the time and showed him her owie she got on her ear. Then she taked to Tim and told him she saw him doing the strip dance on You Tube. Tim got a little red and said you saw that. I told him yep its all over You Tube and a great topic on the forum. He told Sammy that was his favorite song from the Silversun Pickups and he just went a little crazy. lol!! She gave Damian his brownies and he was really sweet and said why thank you. Her and my son talked to Tim and Andy more but I do not know what was said as I was taking pictures of Cavil at Rest. They showed the guys goofy pics I took of them and got them autographed and showed them the fake okgo magazine cover which was funny because Damian had to take a hard look at it then asked Samantha if she made it lol. IM almost done with the rest of the pics just a few more to go then ILL upload them.

Your kids must be A-door-ah-ble! I cannot believe she brought up that video to Tim.
  • I can't believe she brought up the video. I can see my son doing it but not her.

OK I have uploaded the last of all the pics I have from Pepperdine. I just have to lable them but I will do that tomorrow.

Here is a special autograph Tim gave to Sammy on her favorite picture...

• Yay for Sammie! Tim is awesome.
  • OMG Adrienne! I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, like this photo!
    http://photos.okgoweb.com/displayimage.php...-31&pos=144
    They all have a pose going on, even Dan's shadow is posing! Seriously, this photo is so awesome that I want to print out a huge poster size of it and put it in my room! OR maybe I could make stickers and stick them everywhere! or keychains! everyone likes keychains! How about putting it on a shirt! A pillow! Make a quilt!
    Ok, I see I've gone overboard with this, but I really love that photo!

And what's going on in this picture. Did my poor little Andy get hurt? Was he begging for his life? It looks like the other guys are laughing at him sad.gif
  • Thanks, Glad you like it lol. There is a site where you can have posters made from photos. I willl have to find it for you. This was one of the toughest concerts to take pictures at. Between the harsh lighting and the smog machine I didnt think anything would come out right. I hard a hard time getting pictures of Dan because most of the time he was coverd.
  • I think this is one of my favorites of all the ones I took...

Thanks, Glad you like it lol. There is a site where you can have posters made from photos. I willl have to find it for you.

I would greatly appreciate it!
    You did an awesome job with these photos. The fog did seem to go a little crazy though. And as if it wasn't enough to have Dan hiding in the dark, way in the back, he also has to be engulfed by the pink tube thingies at the end of each show. He completely disappears!
    I think this is one of my favorites of all the ones I took...

ooooo, it's very mysterious. I like it! happy.gif
  • Aw! Adrienne! I hope I'm not being too forward, but I met you smile.gif! Through the chainlink fence. I'm Barbara smile.gif Your daughter is brave! Wow! I wish I still had the courage of youth to talk so calmly with CELEBRITIES! JEEZ! I almost fainted when I only saw Paris Hilton, LOL

Beautiful pictures, btw smile.gif!
  • Here is a place that does posters and stuff. http://www.zazzle.com/custom/posters