In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 24 2007, 01:54 PM)
    I think these are my last for the season. I'm going to the airport in a few hours now for vacation, and when I come back, it's time for college and hitting the books- I'm actually really excited about going back to school. It's gonna be a tough year. So this is the end of my photoshopping fun.
    See ya, guys! I won't have a computer on vacation and I'm not really gonna have a lot of time to come on here during the school year, except weekends, I hope. Unless I procrastinate on my hw, which I probly will, lol.

Oh no! You and your artwork will be surely missed. Have fun and good luck this school year! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 24 2007, 04:54 PM)
    I think these are my last for the season. I'm going to the airport in a few hours now for vacation, and when I come back, it's time for college and hitting the books- I'm actually really excited about going back to school. It's gonna be a tough year. So this is the end of my photoshopping fun.
    See ya, guys! I won't have a computer on vacation and I'm not really gonna have a lot of time to come on here during the school year, except weekends, I hope. Unless I procrastinate on my hw, which I probly will, lol.

:enters deep, dark, depression:

just kidding... sort of. have fun on your vacay!! and i hope you get to come around here every so often... i'm using my time at work to catch up since school is now occupying MY time sad.gif
  • Oh geeze Sheri rolleyes.gif
  • SHERIIIIIIIIIIIII Dfalkdsfjkl;asfkajs fajsdkajlkfjdsa hahahahhahahahahah

I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUUUUU
  • lol, I love you, too laugh.gif
  • wow, Sheri hahaha

you are quite creative! hah wink.gif

that was too funny
  • OMG!! hahahaha Sheri you are like the funniest person ever! hahaha
  • Ha, I am like the funniest person ever! But only like them.

biggrin.gif Thanks

[edit]
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 08:12 PM)
    List of popular OK Go fan live shots
    Butt
    Shoes
    Crotch
    Hands
    Jumps
    Setlist
    Shirt lift
    Pointing into crowd
    Dan cymbal face
    The DSF

Guilty. wink.gif
  • laugh.gif I must say, I'm gulity of a few, but I mostly took pictures of basically everything biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 11:12 PM)
    Dan cymbal face

May I see an example?
  • SHERI, OH MY GOD! laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Those are some wonderful shots. Hee hee heeeeeeeee

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 11:12 PM)
    Haha, DSF. I don't know why that's funny to me. "I got hit with a crate of DSF at last night's show--how 'bout you?" "Hellz yeah--we were drowning in DSF" "He spends half his life DSF-ing" "I KNOW!"

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Aug 30 2007, 11:30 PM)
    Guilty. wink.gif

As charged. wink.gif

Although, I call the DSF the "Unnecessary" face. As in "Really, Damian? Was that face *really* necessary? Did you have to do that?", which is generally followed by a chunk of Dairy Milk.

Mmmmm... Damian and Cadbury. There is NOTHING better.

DAMMIT SHERI.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 01:13 PM)
    Beginning
    Middle

End
    laugh.gif

Oh and btw ...

you know I took this picture.
    And it wasn't an accident.
    Uh huh, that's right ... uh.

Now quit making me be dirty!

Sheri! I almost spewed hot coffee all over my monitor and desk!;) You cheeky girl you...I love you!! I will now have images to go with "just one more minute, I think I'm almost there"(television,television)
  • I made these when my exam finished. I made a bunch of Andy ones too, but they're not done.
    It's just so fun to stare at Damian and Andy.

Hope they amuse smile.gif
  • Sally!!!
    I missed this thread
    and your fabulous signatures

<3

those ones are lovely, as well.
  • sally my love smile.gif you know i feel about my andy... but i LOOOOVE #5 for some reason... i think it's the shoulders moving that really adds to it wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 14 2007, 01:51 AM)
    i think it's the shoulders moving that really adds to it wink.gif

OMG, it's like they have minds of their own!!!

I might have to steal the first one. I've always loved that "lotta fools" bit more than any other Damian clip. smile.gif

ALSO - I have no idea how, but I somehow managed to entirely miss the whole DSF incident (SO unlike me!) before, and I am actually hysterical now. Sheri, you make me so incredibly happy, in a guilty, squirmy sort of way. And you're right, Rachel - so unnecessary. But if he ever stops doing it, I swear I will sue.
  • He's just so pretty! It's almost mean of him happy.gif
    I think "DSF" should have a trademark sign after it